What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How Come In The Black Community Two Lightskinned People Dating Is Rare?

123457

Comments

  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    8aw$3Man3 wrote: »
    Mike Jordan vs. Charles Barkley
    Kanye vs. Drake
    Thriller Mike Jackson vs. Prince
    Lebron vs. Carmelo
    Usain Bolts vs. The light skin American dude
    Robert Griffin vs. Russell Wilson


    In every instance the dark skin brother gets much more renowned.

    The richest blacks are all dark skinned.
    blacks with the highest I.q are dark skinned

    All this can be looked up bruh bruh

    your argument can be etherd with one name

    Barack Obama : us lightskin 🤬 run you black ass 🤬

    deal with it
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    the 🤬 of the light skin woman is actually shaped differently than the vaginas of regular human beings. So is the genitalia of the light skin man.

    this is a problem because when it comes to sex; light skin on light skin action literally becomes a night of unsuccessful attempts to put a square peg in a round hole
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    8aw$3Man3 wrote: »
    Mike Jordan vs. Charles Barkley
    Kanye vs. Drake
    Thriller Mike Jackson vs. Prince
    Lebron vs. Carmelo
    Usain Bolts vs. The light skin American dude
    Robert Griffin vs. Russell Wilson


    In every instance the dark skin brother gets much more renowned.

    The richest blacks are all dark skinned.
    blacks with the highest I.q are dark skinned

    All this can be looked up bruh bruh

    your argument can be etherd with one name

    Barack Obama : us lightskin 🤬 run you black ass 🤬

    deal with it

    Lol like whites are going to vote a Wesley Snipes. We seem to forget that Obama's mother is white. Not only is he light skinned but he's literally half white.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know in my elementary days, 🤬 was always mad at me saying I'm not black cuz I'm light and got (for lack of a better term) "good hair"


    Learned at young age about jealously. Didn't bother me though, my pops and moms both are light skinned and put me on game as a youngin about the hate I might get.

    They said it was worst when they was younger.

    The same can be said with people with dark skin. I heard more degrading comments being hashed out towards kids with dark skin than with lighter skin. And it was usually perpetuated by kids not much darker than them. Dark skin men preferring lighter skin women and black chicks championing around light skinned children like trophies isn't a coincidence. There is a construct within the black community and it is perpetuated by those of all shades.
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    It's funny how these light skin 🤬 got it "good" in life.
    yet resort to these, 8 post per page "tell em why you mad "rhetorics.

    I tell u y they mad.
    ever since slavery Ended. they been light skinned for no reason.
    That's y they bring up light skinned women, they're only hot commodity.

    During slavery, lights' got the preferable treatment.
    That's why 🤬 bring up India, Brazil etc. Social structures that mirrors slavery.

    After slavery, lights' were in the COLOR ONLY with us. No mo' 🤬 house, it must of been a blow to their egos.

    Thru those years, blacks started making strides. Dark skin came in to the fore front ,as we dominated sports & entertainment.

    The only things lights' had on us was women.
    Key word =was.

    fact is, when women of other races wanna go interracial with blacks. they go after darker men.
    They want that authentic chocolate experience. not no off brand water down knock off.

    R&B been dead since light skinned took over. Fact.

    texas409 wrote: »
    8aw$3Man3 wrote: »
    Mike Jordan vs. Charles Barkley
    Kanye vs. Drake
    Thriller Mike Jackson vs. Prince
    Lebron vs. Carmelo
    Usain Bolts vs. The light skin American dude
    Robert Griffin vs. Russell Wilson


    In every instance the dark skin brother gets much more renowned.

    The richest blacks are all dark skinned.
    blacks with the highest I.q are dark skinned

    All this can be looked up bruh bruh

    your argument can be etherd with one name

    Barack Obama : us lightskin 🤬 run you black ass 🤬

    deal with it

    Lol like whites are going to vote a Wesley Snipes. We seem to forget that Obama's mother is white. Not only is he light skinned but he's literally half white.
    texas409 wrote: »
    8aw$3Man3 wrote: »
    Mike Jordan vs. Charles Barkley
    Kanye vs. Drake
    Thriller Mike Jackson vs. Prince
    Lebron vs. Carmelo
    Usain Bolts vs. The light skin American dude
    Robert Griffin vs. Russell Wilson


    In every instance the dark skin brother gets much more renowned.

    The richest blacks are all dark skinned.
    blacks with the highest I.q are dark skinned

    All this can be looked up bruh bruh

    your argument can be etherd with one name

    Barack Obama : us lightskin 🤬 run you black ass 🤬

    deal with it

    Hahaha I give u lames Obama, yet even white liberals are tired of his soft light skin tendencies. his lack of ability to close the deal & put his foot down.

  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer the o/p. I think opposites attract. Like darkskinned men or women tend to like lightskinned men or women more and vice versa.
    Kushington wrote: »
    One of my colombian homies ive known since elementary school was complaining to me about him being the only lightskin person in his class..he looks italian/spanish but has black and mestizo grandparents...some latinos have are confused about their ancestry....panamanians and belezians claim 100% black tho
    That's because alot of their ancestors were from Jamaica and other West Indian islands...

  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Pico gave me feelings.
    Cause her tongue, wanna feel my chocolate chest.

    it's funny how them boys were rambling on and on, just saying anything.
    yet when i come thru every few pages, and drop hard facts; it's "🤬 it's cooning".

    fact- R&B been dead since light skins took over.
    fact- Obama can't put his foot down, and has white liberals calling him soft.
    Fact- Google richest blacks, whose brackets are in the billions. and they're all "darkies"
    Fact- Google black with the highest i.q, who happens to be #3 in the world, and he's "blue black".

    fact- the same white america that these light skinned swear by and system that they brag about benefiting from.
    so happens to be a lil are more infatuated with the darker counter part, then the lighter :
    RG3 Vs. Russell. Bron Vs. Melo. Bobby Brown Vs. Al b Sure . Denzel Vs. Will ..etc etc.

    I Drop facts , yet some how i'm cooning.

  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow y'all really doing this?
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be interesting if a posters age was required in their screen name.

    Im cool with trolling and bullshitting...but i can't help to think some of y'all believe the ish y'all write.

  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuz i like brown skin bitchez
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ay darkies dont catch up to these high yellow emotions


    less paragraphs


    yo this thread is hilarious for all the wrong reasons, i need jesus
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Light skinned v Dark skinned is so 90s bruh. We need to find new things to divide ourselves, a new year's approaching...
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Lmao when them lite weight, gone in the wind boys.
    were bragging about being "glossy" (wtf???), their s-curls ,make up kit, and satin panties: shittin on darker folks, their was no out cry.
    Just softeners, giggling clutching their tummys.

    Then when them 🤬 from the league of darkness came thru, n set the record straight.
    now 🤬 "just wanna get along", and become Malcom W's, & MLWB's

    lmao lite weight starts, dark forces finish.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] darkies insecurities and feelings in this thread.


    *Dark-Skinned post*
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nosign babes.....haute needs Jesus
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since im lightskin afro american...mixed race girls, west indian and afro latin girls and darkskin black girls have always liked me more than lightskin african american women ...

    i attribute that to generic diversity because most people in my fam are african american, lightskin and not mixed, although my moms dad was like 60% white latin...i smash all colors, nationalities and races tho...as long as she catholic,christian or jewish, got a cute face, long natural hair, nice 🤬 and body.. ima swim in her pretty shaved 🤬 ...i also smash 🤬 outside of those religions too if shes americanized and doesnt trip on religious 🤬 ...like north and horn of african muslim 🤬 , bad arab hoes and hindu 🤬 ...bad tan 🤬 🤬 too...

    i digress .... Its all genetic diversity tho...its not good to be 🤬 and xenophobic when looking for breeding opportunities...these are anthro facts...
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its true that most lightskin afro american women like darkafrican american 🤬
    also mixed race dark broads love us lightskin 🤬 , we own dark chicks

    its all genetic diversity...which is why @ionized is a 🤬 for wanting to be darkskin african american 🤬 ...inbreeding is indicative of a segregated upbringing...just like poor white hicks in the south who bang their cousins cause they hate blacks
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    Since im lightskin afro american...mixed race girls, west indian and afro latin girls and darkskin black girls have always liked me more than lightskin african american women ...

    i attribute that to generic diversity because most people in my fam are african american, lightskin and not mixed, although my moms dad was like 60% white latin...i smash all colors, nationalities and races tho...as long as she catholic,christian or jewish, got a cute face, long natural hair, nice 🤬 and body.. ima swim in her pretty shaved 🤬 ...i also smash 🤬 outside of those religions too if shes americanized and doesnt trip on religious 🤬 ...like north and horn of african muslim 🤬 , bad arab hoes and hindu 🤬 ...bad tan 🤬 🤬 too...

    i digress .... Its all genetic diversity tho...its not good to be 🤬 and xenophobic when looking for breeding opportunities...these are anthro facts...

    i see
  • Roberto Parish
    Roberto Parish Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    in Texas this is a true statement better yet the south period alot of times lightskin females like darker dudes and lightskin men like darker females it is what it is

    this statement is true


  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Cuz opps attract...I mean I appreciate women period but when it comes to sisters I love em black as 🤬 ...love gina but I'm picking Pam all day n then dissin Pam when an even darker chic comes along
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey kai, is there colorism in somalia?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo I'm bout to start dating this drake ass 🤬 . Imma keep y'all updated.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two light-bright ass people dont need to be together. 🤬 is almost coonery....ALMOST.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread is proof that alot of u 🤬 are made insecure about ur looks and skin color
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coonery?!? Almost?? How so?!
Sign In or Register to comment.