What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Unreleased Jay-Z Track,From 1994.."I Gotta Reach The Top"=Raw 🤬

Smo-King Locs
Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason
Some Unreleased Raw 🤬 , From a Hungry JiggaMan In 94', ...

Comments

• outlawd
    outlawd Members Posts: 89
    edited April 2010
    🤬 was pretty nice....hadnt heard that one yet!
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    outlawd wrote: »
    🤬 was pretty nice....hadnt heard that one yet!

wrd, this 🤬 is rawness at it's finest...I stumbled across this 🤬 2 dai Morning...i don't even Know how... but once the 1st listen was over, i had this song on rotation, on the phone 4 the whole day...
  • outlawd
    outlawd Members Posts: 89
    edited April 2010
    wrd, this 🤬 is rawness at it's finest...I stumbled across this 🤬 2 dai Morning...i don't even Know how... but once the 1st listen was over, i had this song on rotation, on the phone 4 the whole day...

yeah...im gona play this one for my one of my nigz. i 🤬 with jay no doubt...but that 🤬 love jay so ima see if he heard thsi 🤬 ....but i doubt he has.

I aint never even heard of this track so ima definitely spread it around for other nigaz to check it out...Good 🤬 posting this fam! Ima be bumpin this one too, im feelin the beat...sum smooth 🤬 no doubt.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    FIRE!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! FIRE!!!...props on this.

🤬 JAY Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    uppin this 🤬 . if you love 90s hip hop there is no reason why you arent listening to this right now. the camel went in on this joint. 🤬 been on repeat since i saw this thread. how in the 🤬 do you go from this to the bp3 jay z?
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    he answered himself..."money and power is changing us" lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    uppin this 🤬 . if you love 90s hip hop there is no reason why you arent listening to this right now. the camel went in on this joint. 🤬 been on repeat since i saw this thread. how in the 🤬 do you go from this to the bp3 jay z?

If you don't switch up your flow and change with the times, you become irrelevant. See Wu (Raekwon,🤬 ),Redman,etc and all them other 90s rappers who no one checks for like that anymore. I wish it wasn't like that, but you have to have a fluid style that can adjust.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    "Guess I won't stop now/I gotta maintain the status quo for bein' the baddest bro/The world watchin' me girls clockin' my rhymin'/I 🤬 the oyster to the pearl but can I keep it shining."-Jay-Z
  • delwons
    delwons Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i remember hearing this on the radio back in the day. it was like a friday night flavors type show. damn forgot all about this one.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I have this track on my itunes, if anyone want me to upload it.
  • kingofdetroit
    kingofdetroit Members Posts: 519 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Jay-Z is bar for bar my fav rapper of all time and I have ALL his material... with that said, even I've never heard this joint and yeah its '94 PIFF!!!
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    y'all late this been on youtube a while now
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    94 🤬 . 94 fire. 94 banger. FIRE!!!!!!!!!! 🤬 this is still on repeat!!!!!!!