What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Tron: Legacy meets Hip Hop

BarryHalls
BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
After watching this movie, I was diggin some of the trance 🤬 so I found some sounds to come up with something that sounds like Tron but a Hip Hop version. None of that EDM stuff that Daft Punk did on the soundtrack.

What do yall think?

Comments

• JeromeChance
    JeromeChance Members Posts: 5
    I like this joint man.
  • 15ksounds
    15ksounds Members Posts: 9
    I like it to fam its different sounds like the direction music needs to go cause I dont care for this dub step movement! Come post that video at my site for more views (its free) www.15ksounds.com/ftk/forums
  • BarryHalls
    Thanks yall! I appreciate it.
  • AudioBanger
    AudioBanger Members Posts: 3
    beat sounds very cool, man. the snare and hi hats sound real clean and the main melody sounds are real trippy. i feel the drum kicks could have been mixed a little better. but besides that, solid all around beat bro.
  • BarryHalls
    beat sounds very cool, man. the snare and hi hats sound real clean and the main melody sounds are real trippy. i feel the drum kicks could have been mixed a little better. but besides that, solid all around beat bro.

Thanks bro. Yea i dig where your coming from with the mixing. The background melody is too loud with the drums. I just threw it out there but whatever. Thanks for listening tho!