What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Curtis 50 Cent Jackson Super Thread...

12425272930242

Comments

  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Fair and Balance......thats all.....

    quick question..... is Beamer,Benz or Bently a classic.....

    Not at all...........is A Nice buzz single that Picking up Steam.........he seem like He is trynna Come back and Coming back hard, Nice lil Club banger, but far from a Classic...........
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    Wayne is hit or miss with his verses and songs and has no classic albums, I really dont see how Wayne is in anyway better than Big.

    Yea, i cant rock with that either lol.............
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    🤬 in here dont even know the true meaning of snitching

    dumb 🤬 make me laugh

    dry snitch·ing


    noun
    Definition:

    informing on somebody indirectly: the act of informing on somebody indirectly either by talking loudly or by acting suspiciously in the presence of police officers or prison guards ( slang )
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ,.........................................
  • candi.fresca
    candi.fresca Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    It's crazy that someone can't publically express their frustration of a friend not informing them of danger without being called a snitch, lol. The whole snitching thing is 🤬 stupid and too many people live by the "code of the street" that aren't "street 🤬 ".

    None of this is important because despite the fact that 50 Cent "snitched" on Ghetto Quran in 2000, he still sold millions and had millions of fans. He wasn't disregarded by people at that point. Everybody still 🤬 with 50 Cent. Just like people 🤬 with Pac. Just like people still 🤬 with Rick Ross after we all found out about his facade...

    This rap 🤬 to an extent is like the WWE. It's scripted and you can tell but if you're a fan, you'll still listen.
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited April 2010
    It's crazy that someone can't publically express their frustration of a friend not informing them of danger without being called a snitch, lol. The whole snitching thing is 🤬 stupid and too many people live by the "code of the street" that aren't "street 🤬 ".

    None of this is important because despite the fact that 50 Cent "snitched" on Ghetto Quran in 2000, he still sold millions and had millions of fans. He wasn't disregarded by people at that point. Everybody still 🤬 with 50 Cent. Just like people 🤬 with Pac. Just like people still 🤬 with Rick Ross after we all found out about his facade...

    This rap 🤬 to an extent is like the WWE. It's scripted and you can tell but if you're a fan, you'll still listen.

    so i guess you saying snitching is only nutritious if it doesn't ruin your rep huh. Pac iis the biggest dry snitch in the history of rap. no pac was the definition of a "busta" rapper in todays hiphop terms. 🤬 was a ballerina like prodigy who got dissed for it, a former dancer like puffy who got dissed for it. (pac was dry 🤬 a blow up doll in his underwear) if Game did that 🤬 he wouldnt hear the end of it. he wa a broke ass rapper, couldnt afford million dollars bail and died with 2 thousand dollars in the bank lol. my lil cousin got more than that in his collge account lol. and dry snitch on biggie
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited April 2010
    50 is a subliminal snitch you gotta respect the streets. no snitchhing if you a rapper. if a serial 🤬 rapes your daughter or mother you cant tell the police just tell her to walk it off
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited April 2010
    KingNative wrote: »
    Pac is snitching on who?Did he call the cops & say Big set him up?He just said what the streets already knew.Biggie DIDN'T set him up,but he KNEW it was going to happen.

    The 50 thing is crazy though.He named Prince as a killer.Some things just shouldn't be said on a track!!!

    hyprocrite pac could of done a 🤬 sex tape and you would say he's not 🤬 because he wasnt getting 🤬 in the ass he was 🤬 a dude in the ass. 🤬 you know wat pac did was dry snitching why 🤬 acting stupid
  • Pervis
    Pervis Members Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    his last album flopped hard and it's his lowest selling album to date. after his books, games, films and album flopped, now his career is pretty much over. how can 50 cent revive his career now that everyone is tired of his gimmick and his music is trash?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    He can't the newness already wore off and he pretty much 🤬 himself out.
  • fresh.k
    fresh.k Members Posts: 465
    edited April 2010
    By making good music.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    50 career is only dead in the hoods.....white america still loves him and will support him...and before you say the recordssales aint 🤬 .....who really sold records like that that didnt appeal to women. dont say wayne...we all know baby bouth those damn records.
    50 is still big ass hell across seas and thats where the touring money is.
    man...🤬 some street corner thugs saying 50 aint street anymore when you can have 50,000 russians paying like $50 a ticket telling you your the 🤬
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    pralims wrote: »
    50 career is only dead in the hoods.....white america still loves him and will support him...and before you say the recordssales aint 🤬 .....who really sold records like that that didnt appeal to women. dont say wayne...we all know baby bouth those damn records.
    50 is still big ass hell across seas and thats where the touring money is.
    man...🤬 some street corner thugs saying 50 aint street anymore when you can have 50,000 russians paying like $50 a ticket telling you your the 🤬

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    People like this is the main reason 50 wont die out...... he have some loyalist like i never seen before......

    🤬 is dead in the hood........when u die in the hood......you die inside.....

    50 can have all the money in the world...

    50 Cent money = 500 Million
    house = 15 million
    cars = 10 million
    album sales and touring = 100 million
    Wishing the streets had love for you = Priceless
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    fresh.k wrote: »
    By making good music.


    co-sign, 🤬 10 characters
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    The only way 50 could revive his career, would be to basically denounce everything he's done post Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. The only reason we're even still talking about him is because he's been bankrolling his own career to keep up the illusion that he's selling enough to stay relevant. If he hadn't sold his share of Vitamin Water to Coca-Cola for $400 million, or whatever it was, he'd be another has been missing in action. To revive his career, first he needs to get rid of Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks. Then he needs to patch things up with the Game and Young Buck. He needs to admit he hasn't released a decent album since Get Rich Or Die Tryin and go back to writing songs like "Many Men". But mainly, he needs to stop startin 🤬 with a different rapper every month to keep his name circulating in rap news. It's become boring and predictable and it's no longer helpin him sell albums. Otherwise he needs to call his next album I Got Rich, I'm Not Dead, And I Stopped Tryin'.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    jis career is a wrap b/c i think he ran out of good music thus all the 🤬 he has a better track record of bad music instead of good music
  • b@squ1@t redux
    [email protected]@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickMembers Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    50's next album will still sell more than your favorite rapper

    except for jay or em
  • great l
    great l Members Posts: 393
    edited April 2010
    There's no recovery for 50 cent. It is all downhill for him from here.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    DIE....................then he'll be a Legend,HA
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    People like this is the main reason 50 wont die out...... he have some loyalist like i never seen before......

    🤬 is dead in the hood........when u die in the hood......you die inside.....

    50 can have all the money in the world...

    50 Cent money = 500 Million
    house = 15 million
    cars = 10 million
    album sales and touring = 100 million
    Wishing the streets had love for you = Priceless

    to the bolded...are you serious
    are you fvckin serious
    if the greatgrand kids of my grandkids dont have to work because of my hard work....that is priceless
    when you limit your movements and moneymaking potential because of what the"streets" think about you ...that is sad and your and idiot and deserve to fail at life
    how do you explain to your kids, that i could have made a million but i kept it real...so go borrow bread from the nieghbors cuz the hood loves me...🤬 outta here
    only worthless no going anywhere type ni99as like you want someone to cater to you so they wont go anywhere
    why dont you want the man to expand himself...oh wait....your the crab in the barrel trying to pull someone else down or convince them they need you
    man 🤬 you
    bad music is bad music
    it doesnt have 🤬 to do with the hood
    its plenty of bad music making ni99as in the hood that cant expand to make something of themselves because they are weakminded and cant think outside the box
    so they try to keep it real...yup real broke
    so 🤬 the hood and the limits it puts on people
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    50 is still making solid music, but people are bored
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    pralims wrote: »
    to the bolded...are you serious
    are you fvckin serious
    if the greatgrand kids of my grandkids dont have to work because of my hard work....that is priceless
    when you limit your movements and moneymaking potential because of what the"streets" think about you ...that is sad and your and idiot and deserve to fail at life
    how do you explain to your kids, that i could have made a million but i kept it real...so go borrow bread from the nieghbors cuz the hood loves me...🤬 outta here
    only worthless no going anywhere type ni99as like you want someone to cater to you so they wont go anywhere
    why dont you want the man to expand himself...oh wait....your the crab in the barrel trying to pull someone else down or convince them they need you
    man 🤬 you
    bad music is bad music
    it doesnt have 🤬 to do with the hood
    its plenty of bad music making ni99as in the hood that cant expand to make something of themselves because they are weakminded and cant think outside the box
    so they try to keep it real...yup real broke
    so 🤬 the hood and the limits it puts on people


    I see somebody G-Unit halter-top a little to tight........

    🤬 u tripping........50 Cents is just like Master P........ dog they can be the richest 🤬 ever in hip hop......
    but they dont get no love......i hope 50 goes on to be a billionaire......he is a multi-millionaire now...
    and he never gave me a 🤬 penny....u think he care about your kids.....
    u talking his great-grandkids will have money.....who cares 🤬 ....
    i said this 🤬 will never get love in the hood......its 🤬 like u who dont understand
    the streets made 50 who he is.......and the streets have revoked his pass....
    when u lose touch with the hood......u lost touch of the harsh reality that so called made him famous...
    i dont think u understand what i said in that post.......

    again.....50 can be the rich as Bill Gates..... but he will never get respect from the people he truly want respect from

    money can buy you just about everythang......but we all know 50 wish the hood had love for him.....
    for instance.....50 wish the hood had love for him like .......say Wayne or Gucci or Jeezy or even Wacka Flacka.....

    use wacka flocka for example......dude music is str8 whack....but he get love in the hood....so inturn....the industry notice him...
    after the industry put him on.....the suburbs ate Wacka-Flocka up like up Razr-Scooters or some 🤬 ...the burbs love this 🤬 now....

    same formula with 50.....50 was so hot in the hood......the industry had to notice......the burbs....started 🤬 with 50
    because the hood loved 50...... the burbs.....= Lames.... and remember....the lame ass 🤬 do what the cool people do....

    see people in the Burbs......just realized that 50 aint cool no more......so in return 50 is starting feel the back lash....from the hood not 🤬 with him
    that 🤬 can sale anything he want he can put his face.....on anything....and the hood wont support it..... the hood have no love for 50

    so when u talking all this crab in the barrell...and im tryna hold 50 down and i dont want to see 50 be successful.....suck a 🤬 ...50 never did anything for me

    all he did was make white exec's.......look for rappers who been shot multiple times......and market them like half dead animals.....

    so 🤬 50........ he never had no real talent anyway....he living off a gimick that the hood tried to 🤬 him.....that the hood is so bad....
    but the hood made him who he is.....and it alsp took it away.......

    That 🤬 needs to come up at 3 billion dollars....to get his hood-pass re-instated.....

    Rick Ross was a C.O. and still get love in the hood....and 50 scratching his head.....saying damn how can this be.....

    because the hood dont 🤬 with u 50........
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    People like this is the main reason 50 wont die out...... he have some loyalist like i never seen before......

    🤬 is dead in the hood........when u die in the hood......you die inside.....

    50 can have all the money in the world...

    50 Cent money = 500 Million
    house = 15 million
    cars = 10 million
    album sales and touring = 100 million
    Wishing the streets had love for you = Priceless

    Threads like this are the reason his career will continue to stay alive and never be forgotten.
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    pralims wrote: »
    50 career is only dead in the hoods.....white america still loves him and will support him...and before you say the recordssales aint 🤬 .....who really sold records like that that didnt appeal to women. dont say wayne...we all know baby bouth those damn records.
    50 is still big ass hell across seas and thats where the touring money is.
    man...🤬 some street corner thugs saying 50 aint street anymore when you can have 50,000 russians paying like $50 a ticket telling you your the 🤬

    Yeah, baby went out and bought 4 million records.


    Getwitcha
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    mattee c wrote: »
    The only way 50 could revive his career, would be to basically denounce everything he's done post Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. The only reason we're even still talking about him is because he's been bankrolling his own career to keep up the illusion that he's selling enough to stay relevant. If he hadn't sold his share of Vitamin Water to Coca-Cola for $400 million, or whatever it was, he'd be another has been missing in action. To revive his career, first he needs to get rid of Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks. Then he needs to patch things up with the Game and Young Buck. He needs to admit he hasn't released a decent album since Get Rich Or Die Tryin and go back to writing songs like "Many Men". But mainly, he needs to stop startin 🤬 with a different rapper every month to keep his name circulating in rap news. It's become boring and predictable and it's no longer helpin him sell albums. Otherwise he needs to call his next album I Got Rich, I'm Not Dead, And I Stopped Tryin'.

    Are you kidding? Lloyd banks is better than Buck and arguably better than Game. He is loyal to Tony, why would he drop someone who has been there with him all throughout. I do agree that patching things out with Game and Buck would be a good move, but not get rid of Banks, he could tell Yayo to stop making music but not drop him, thats his right hand man.