What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Stuff You Do...That Makes Other People Call You Weird...

Comments

• shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The man in the mirror knows the most about me yet he's never uttered a word it's wired he resembles me a bit he's slightly older we move as one but our actions are delayed to the untrained eye this would go unnoticed at times I'm confused is he a reflection of me or I of him
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major co-sign to @blackrain on the burger thing

my girl & family hate it. its the first thing i look for on a menu & get genuinely disappointed if a restaurant considers itself "too good" for the american classic. tuh!. i go to my favorite steak place and order burgers. my friends will go out for wing night & ill tell them i dont have enough money
    Them: but wings is only 0.50..???
    Me: Yea but i only got $10 and i was gon get a burger

I cook all my food at the same time & will get very irritable if im done cookin one thing & have to let it sit. so if im making breakfast i turn the stove on 5 min before. cook bacon on the first flip of bacon i pour the pancake batter in on the flip of the pancake ill dump the eggs on. everythings done within 30 sec of each other

workin grave 🤬 permanently changed my sleep schedule. i dont eat till bout 5 pm and wake up around 1. so i snack all night & routinely make breakfast at like 3 am

i also like to eat around events. for example last week i tried to schedule my meals around watchin Season 4 & 5 of Breaking Bad

@dmtxcanibus when i was like 6 i used to lick the back of batteries. my mother saw fit to make sure that stopped :/

When i was little i used to think weed was for black people and cigarettes was for white people
    i also thought Sonic & Burger King were made for blacks & Mario, McD's & Arbys was for whites....well Arbys still is

• almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am, but I never really wanted a taco. Mom never cooked them and I never got them on my own. My cousin had a taco and weed night and I finally had one. It was only okay. I'm not a fan.

So I take it you didn't have any weed, I heard weed makes everything taste amazing.

I smoked, but I'm not a taco girl. It doesn't do it for me.

http://youtu.be/-WcHPFUwd6U

If i hear this song it'll look like that 2Chainz gif with Nicki from Beez In the Trap

or Prince Ali...its over for 🤬 . im dumbing the 🤬 out.

You know how many 🤬 my age or chicks kids i've won over by knowing all the words to Arabian Nights??? Countless 🤬 .

I know the words to tons of Disney songs and movies. CTFU at singing Arabian Night..."oh I come from a land of a far away place..."

im notorious for just breaking into songs like Zero to Hero or Two Worlds
    "put your faith in what you most believe in"

Phil Collins earned his hood pass on that one. like Jake at the end of Training Day
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The man in the mirror knows the most about me yet he's never uttered a word it's wired he resembles me a bit he's slightly older we move as one but our actions are delayed to the untrained eye this would go unnoticed at times I'm confused is he a reflection of me or I of him

Thats some ill 🤬
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    I hate when people put meat in all the side dishes. (spaghetti, green beans, baked beans, etc)

I like a lot of music by white people.

I don't like going to run down hood clubs all the time. I prefer a nice jazz club where I can look cute and sip on a glass of wine.
  • shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freehuey89 wrote: »

Thats some ill 🤬

thanks g I could continue it but what I've posted thus far captures the moment perfectly
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Interesting that some of yall purposely distort your headphones to expose certain parts of a song, I do that because I'm a bassist.

I Meditate for hours a day, almost 5 on a good day. started with 5 mins a day a couple years ago.

I put butter on my noodles, when I was I child I refused to eat spaghetti normally so I would eat that my way lol. These days I love spaghetti though.

I was a huge metalhead back in highschool. used to be in a band, do gigs, go to concerts, rockin band shirts n everything. I was practically the only black dude like that, so I was somewhat alienated & chastised because I didn't fit the status quo, which would make me feel bad sometimes. But now I look back & am proud that I had the inner fortitude & conviction to assert my individuality in ways that most black people were afraid to. though Some of them honestly gave me the vibe that they were felt threatened that one of their own wasnt afraid of this, & tried hard to get me to conform.

at the same time I was in an orchestra, playing classical music haha.

I am heavily involved in Esoteric matters so my whole world view & affiliations are radically different from the vast majority, so sometimes its hard for me to relate. But then again I experience a lot of things most people think is fantasy regularly.

I Watch literally No TV. Whatsoever.

I refuse to lower my standard for looks & intelligence in females, rather be alone or on a dry spell than do that. I definitely have a lot to brag about in that regard because of it though lol
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @atribecalledgabi

You stanky feetin it outchea, ma?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

what does this mean??
  • VoluptiousVirgo6
    VoluptiousVirgo6 Members Posts: 55
    Yes But I Just Feel Cursing Like A Sailor Isn't Lady Like Too (Kanye Shrug) @BlackAX410
  • ILL_Anvers
    ILL_Anvers Members Posts: 176 ✭✭
    People who smack their food/suck their teeth after eating are 🤬 . I literally can't be anywhere near anyone who does that 🤬 . Ill leave in the middle of a meal if someone at the table is smacking.

🤬 makes me wanna 🤬

I have the same thing but i can't stand eating noises in general.
    It's frustrating cuz i can't have a decent meal with someone without being annoyed all the way through.
    If someone sits next to me eating potato chips, i constantly have the urge to slap em in the face. lol
    It's a form of "misophonia" and apparently you can't do 🤬 about it.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda have eclectic music tastes 🤬 just tonight at work I was bumping "I can't wait" by nu shooz

I'm very impulsive and will go with a very impulsive thought initially before realizing its hasty and will contradict myself a second later.....it's frustrating as I'm a supervisor at my job but I'm working on it

Due to my impulsiveness I'm also very 🤬 retentive....if something isn't done when I want it done it irks the 🤬 outta me.

I sometimes mouth sentences or words silently as it helps me remember them

Don't like most foods touching when on my plate andi tend to eat one item at a time

Can spend 8+ hours doing nothing productive

I have a particular sense of humor. It takes a lot to get a "true" laugh from me.

I'm also kind of really defensive about being laughed at. Depends on whose laughing at my expense.

• ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    I have an appreciation for country music. If you can get past the heavy accents, some of the artist are actually good storytellers.

I hate talking on the phone.

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    I will freak the 🤬 out if my feet get wet besides bathing swimming or shower.

When I go to a restaurant I have put the condiments in order before I make my order.

I always have a toothpick on me want leave the house without one.

I refuse to watch commercials.

When I eat most foods I put insanely amounts of pepper on it. Don't care if the food is already spicy.

I talk to myself all the the time damn near have a full conversation by myself. Smh

If a female smokes a cigarette no matter how bad she is I will no longer respect her. Meagan Good is am example no more 🤬 given about her lol.

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I will freak the 🤬 out if my feet get wet besides bathing swimming or shower.

When I go to a restaurant I have put the condiments in order before I make my order.

I always have a toothpick on me want leave the house without one.

I refuse to watch commercials.

When I eat most foods I put insanely amounts of pepper on it. Don't care if the food is already spicy.

I talk to myself all the the time damn near have a full conversation by myself. Smh

If a female smokes a cigarette no matter how bad she is I will no longer respect her. Meagan Good is am example no more 🤬 given about her lol.

The bolded are not weird.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    I like to lick the flavor off of chips.
    I had my first taco last year.

I'm 20.

I give people 🤬 looks.

Bed.

Yeah...So ummmm...Wassup?

tumblr_mb8m0hsNEv1r5j928o1_500.gif

tumblr_l9bmdeeZzy1qdxd3qo1_500.png

tumblr_lnt9bkxjfc1qk9qh2.gif

kellz.jpg

Oooooh...She a freak...

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't drink hot beverages with hot food (ex: coffee and pancakes)

I don't eat any cooked orange foods (squash, carrots, pumpkin, etc)... I'll pick all the orange 🤬 off my plate and leave it there
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the femmes in here got some "real lady" tendencies.....ijs
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP12 wrote: »
    i like to put together the plastic model cars...like really hook them up...tv's, working lights, wired engines, etc...

How the hell you put tv's in model cars, cuh...?
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eat ketchup sandwiches
    use MAC face cream and face cleasner
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take a bath then I stand up and take a shower right afterwards. But I thought everyone did this until my friends clowned me calling me ocd.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 my Matchbox
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez niggerdog Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    Talk to myself in the shower

all this time i thought u was talking to me..