What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Favorite 'The Wire' Character

Comments

• tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stringer Bell 🤬 he was tactful. And C/S on season 2 being wack. 🤬 that dude ziggy
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Season 2 was not wack.

Re-watch it, again.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me rephrase for you kind sir......season 2 was my least favorite one. So it's wack
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 🤬 was wack compared to the other seasons. It had it's purpose and was integral to the series as a whole, but it was still the low point as far as seasons go.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Slim Charles was my favorite

But aside from Gus and maybe Templeton the newspaper characters in season 5 were the most useless and unnecessary for me. Which is pretty shocking seeing how David Simon was a journalist for the Baltimore sun. I thought they would've created way more fleshed out and interesting people than they did. Highly disappointing
  • Entangled_Semanticz
    Entangled_Semanticz Members Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    1. Omar 2. Bodie 3. Michael 4. Dukie 5. Chris 6. Snoop 7. Jimmy McNulty 8. Bubbles 9. Wallace 10. Raymond
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i gotta add Cutty to the list, along w/ Bubbles. They were about the only 2 characters that we saw transform who they were. The characters and the show focused on so many flawed people, and most stayed that way which is in part why the city is/was in shambles. But cutty and bubbles showed that it doesn't HAVE to be that way..ah 🤬 the wire aint about that its about that hood like, gimme Avon and Marlo!!
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall 🤬 got me looking at clips on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Kdzpyr6KiMs

this clip show the trillness of Mike and why i couldnt bang with Randy

Namond>>>>>>>>>>Randy
  • Matt-
    all them school kids were wack imo. ESPECIALLY randy and and namond. randy just a snitch and namond was just a bad actor i thought. I lost all respect for Mike when he chose the street life over bug and cutty.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "With this spot here all built up and 🤬 , we need it yo. Two options.....you can take our package or you can step off." -Marlo musclin' Bodie off his own corner while barely making contact

I'm still reppin for Barksdale all day, but that was a cold ass Marlo moment.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bodie and Avon
  • R.D.
    "With this spot here all built up and 🤬 , we need it yo. Two options.....you can take our package or you can step off." -Marlo musclin' Bodie off his own corner while barely making contact

I'm still reppin for Barksdale all day, but that was a cold ass Marlo moment.

if circumstances presented they self, Bodie could have been so much more in the game or out

he wanted to go to war so bad but knew he aint have the muscle
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited February 2013
    Got to give Bodie credit. He lasted a lot longer than he should have. He was basically by himself holding it down.

It ain't all that impressive threatening a dude when you got an army behind you and he's basically alone. That wasn't a very gangsta moment for Marlo to me.
  • R.D.
    lololol i dont know...it wasnt impressive but it was gangsta as 🤬

"seeing as how you got this spot all built up, it feel right for my people"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naymond was such a 🤬 .
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Bodie
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    I'll go with a top 5 (no order)

01. Clay Davis
    02. Bunk
    03. Lester
    04. Bodie
    05. Randy

gotta drop 6-10 (no order)

06. Cutty
    07. Marlo
    08. Brother Mouzone
    09. Snoop
    10. Slim Charles
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Kennard that little bastard you love to hate. love when mike whupped his ass for holding out on namond lmao! quote namond I don't even want it no more.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Don't Know Why Snoop Is/Was So Popular..That 🤬 Was A Terrible Actress
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

tha bause wrote: »
    Let me rephrase for you kind sir......season 2 was my least favorite one. So it's wack

ohhhla wrote: »
    Season 2 was not wack.

Re-watch it, again.

• The Lonious Monk
    I Don't Know Why Snoop Is/Was So Popular..That 🤬 Was A Terrible Actress

Can't cosign this because wasn't really acting. She was basically being herself.

• Matt-
    i never cared for marlo as a character. just seemed weird
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I see 🤬 acting like McNulty didn't make this show....was hilarious and made me like the Police in many an episode.

3ovk1d.jpg