What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Joe Budden Pulls Consquence's Card...

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and smash on Jen the Pen. I like that bytch. I really do, yall.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cons: "I was lookin forward to maybe,...even..."

Got damn passive voice like a mf, beggin ass ngga Lol

Budden: "You crossed me...just so we clear...never speak again in life..."

Nah, i woulda had to get ignorant just of GP. Not gon speak ot me like a child ngga. In front of my chick, too!?
  • down2earth
    down2earth Chilltown, NC via San Diego, CAMembers Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Joe out there looking like an OG talking to a rash young whipper snapper lol. I like the fact that they talked it out, but Budden had Cons looking clearly uncomfortable. It's easy to flap your gums when you don't think you'll cross paths with anyone.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^my 🤬

when he walked up, he said either of yall towards Cons and his girl

homie was posed to get checked right there
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    they both too old for this 🤬 ! make music ,make your ends and 🤬 ! 🤬 hip hop is childish.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 might be a simp, but buddens pulled that 🤬 card. good 🤬 exposing lame ass 🤬
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    Infamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    Buddens did approach him composed as a mufucka! Cons kinda need to chill wit all that yelling and back peddling. 🤬 make a 🤬 look crazy impotent!
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    dude told Budden its whatever in so many words
    how Budden pull his card?
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Two guys talking is all i see. Cons is just expressive when he speaks and Joe acts like hes in a library when he speaks. Cons got some big ass chompers,damn..thats the first thing you see in the video when you press play. Cons did say "its whatever"
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol told yall he was corny
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cons did too much explaining

this 🤬 quadrupled Buddens word output
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you lose respect from getting sucker punched?

Budden handled it soft, letting them base him up and do some 🤬 apology for IceWaterTV, then not even trying to fight back when they laid hands on him. Crooked was like 500 deep and this was out West, if they sent Joe to the hospital 🤬 would have gotten real for Rae. He was a laughing stock that whole weekend on the internet, really did look like the end of his career for a sec.

The fact that it was a sucker punch saved him.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joey beezy on his dr phill / russell simmons ........ side note i guess as far as how cons looks on this one ... it all depends on how much 🤬 he was talking in that interview about joe ... i know he went in on kanye and pusha ....... if joe was one of those 2 then yeah cons looks crazy .... but i really dont remember wtf cons said in response to joe buddens not wanting to collab with him ........
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    This 🤬 Star from the ¨star and buckwild show¨ is going in on Cons , this 🤬 got me roflllllll
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cons really look weak...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lin
    This 🤬 Star from the ¨star and buckwild show¨ is going in on Cons , this 🤬 got me roflllllll

Link?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    THe show just finished, the rebroadcast normally drops around 8pm, Ill post it in here when it does...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can tell Cons mind was racing, which means he either felt threatened or he just knows that he went too hard in that interview and needed to conjure up an explanation.

At least that 🤬 kept her mouth shut.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cons you let Joe Budden punk you? Joe Budden?! Really homie? SMH
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is probably the 2nd time in life I've ever gave Budden props. (The 1st is he stays pulling fine females.)