What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Smh This 🤬 Kanye really in Love wit this 🤬 ?

yungflashy
yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
smh i hope this 🤬 sign them pre-nups he was hollerin about

tumblr_mhxc2x47371r98hjro1_500.png

kim-kardashian-and-ray-j.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOH7RgCKUaw4R8NxtmhOIGxd4iORCSq1YfVoMEmKNzstdkjHaj8A
kim-ray-j.jpg
tumblr_m0ulzbQ09F1r6hhp3o1_500.gif

179152_428752937146698_1135111611_n.jpg

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You act like dude wasn't counting the days until his mother died to jump ship to whitey's side of the fence. He about to get Stahan'd like a muhfucka.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people say she is going to be kanye's downfall musically we will have to wait and see.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Some people say she is going to be kanye's downfall musically we will have to wait and see.

So far those people are right!!!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The things i would do to that woman.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all 🤬 steady tryin to turn the IC to TMZ lol..
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »

INB4 "808s & Heartaches" Droppin 2015 🤬 !
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its just the tape that hurts her Rep ...........but I'm not sure if Kim k is White
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't think kanyes music will change cause 🤬 been messing with kim for a minute. the reason we got 808ed is because the woman who birthed him died. As long as kim stays alive he aint gon spaz belive that. 🤬 act like kim his first girlfriend and 🤬 he was dating a girl he loved during college dropout and 🤬 wasn't making no wiz roll up 🤬 back then.
  • yungflashy
    Lol at 🤬 grabbing the cape for kanye

this 🤬 wifed up and impregnated a 🤬 that is only famous because she sucked ray j's 🤬

But hey Ice T wifed up a smuy too so I guess it's koo
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk about dudes personal life. He just sucks musically to me now.
  • yungflashy
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    yungflashy wrote: »

this 🤬 wifed up and impregnated a 🤬 that is only famous because she sucked ray j's 🤬

its not about putting the cape on its just 🤬 wanna talk about kanye simping but how kim different than any other 🤬 rappers be 🤬 with?

🤬 be having 90 baby mamas like shawty lo thats more of an L than 1 kim kardashian

wayne wasn't the first 🤬 to get superhead is he a simp?

its a 2 way street son lol you talking about kanye warriors but im talking about 🤬 who just hating on kanye. And Ice T still with that white chick you mad? And lol at 🤬 who be hating on white chicks but they girl prolly have some white girl hair on they weave. All im saying is with anyone even outside of kanye the chick you end up setlttling down with prolly done some freaky 🤬 with multiple 🤬 . Unless you amish or morgan and your 🤬 got a purity ring.

it's true everyone has a past but of all the chicks he could have why would he pick the chick that has a reputation for being a 🤬 ?

Her son/or daughter will find the sextape of ray j pummeling his/her mother and show it to Papa kanye then what ? Lmao

• yungflashy
    edited February 2013

its not about putting the cape on its just 🤬 wanna talk about kanye simping but how kim different than any other 🤬 rappers be 🤬 with?

🤬 be having 90 baby mamas like shawty lo thats more of an L than 1 kim kardashian

wayne wasn't the first 🤬 to get superhead is he a simp?

its a 2 way street son lol you talking about kanye warriors but im talking about 🤬 who just hating on kanye. And Ice T still with that white chick you mad? And lol at 🤬 who be hating on white chicks but they girl prolly have some white girl hair on they weave. All im saying is with anyone even outside of kanye the chick you end up setlttling down with prolly done some freaky 🤬 with multiple 🤬 . Unless you amish or morgan and your 🤬 got a purity ring.

it's true everyone has a past but of all the chicks he could have why would he pick the chick that has a reputation for being a 🤬 ?

Her son/or daughter will find the sextape of ray j pummeling his/her mother and show it to Papa kanye then what ? Lmao

How is kim a 🤬 ? Taylor swift been with more guys in the last 6 months than kim. The 🤬 she made the sex tape with just happened to be brandy's brother. You know how many sex tapes of ex's are on sites across the web right now? A 🤬 sleeps around every other day with a new 🤬 . She ain't dated any more people than the average speed dating celeb.

Take the cape off bruh she's a 🤬 also an attention 🤬

Kanye was smashing her while she was with Reggie bush

article-2055751-0E9CED1A00000578-171_634x882.jpg

The 🤬 is fake and see threw