What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ]
    lmao at @NothingbuttheTruth nosiging my statement about Joe's ball handling skills. Do you even watch other basketball games besides watching Kobe with your meat in your hand lil 🤬 ?

Lol @ you catching feelings because I disagreed with your FALSE statement. It's just the internet bruh, you'll be okay.

Also it's obvious that you're the one that doesn't watch games. Anyone who knows basketball will tell you Joe Johnson has handles. He's an ISO player for goodness sake. All he does is cross dudes up to create room for his jump shot. His ball handling is WAY above average. Dude breaks down defenders on the regular.

When the Nets need a bucket who do they go to? Not Deron Williams, not Lopez, but Joe Johnson. Why is that? Because he can create his own shot at any time. Try and take the ball from Joe Johnson and you'll end up like Paul Pierce.

Or Stephen Jackson.

You clearly have no idea what I was talking about when I made that statement and the fact you brought up his cross up of Pierce makes it worse. You're out here watching highlights I'm watching Joe on a nite in nite out basis.

He will give the Nets 3-4 turnovers a nite over dribbling. He doesnt have quick handle so it makes for reaching out and strippin him easier to do. 🤬 and go back in your Kobe poster covered cave and dont speak to me again.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh smith with 24, 13 6, and I think 2 blocks while shootin 4/5 from the three?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

You clearly have no idea what I was talking about when I made that statement and the fact you brought up his cross up of Pierce makes it worse. You're out here watching highlights I'm watching Joe on a nite in nite out basis.

He will give the Nets 3-4 turnovers a nite over dribbling. He doesnt have quick handle so it makes for reaching out and strippin him easier to do. 🤬 and go back in your Kobe poster covered cave and dont speak to me again.

*JayZ Voice* We talking about fiction or we talking about facts? You talking about fiction, hold up pardon my back...

Joe Johnson: 1.7TO in 37.8MPG. Wow he sure does turn the ball over a lot.

Deron Williams: 2.8TO, so I guess Deron doesn't have handle either huh?
    Chris Paul: 2.2TO, nope not him either.
    Kyrie Irving: 3.3TO, damn Kyrie has to have some of the worst handle in the league.
    Rondo: 3.9TO, 🤬 Rondo can't dribble worth a lick using your logic.

... Emotions don't make you right. Just take your L and walk away peacefully.

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 🤬 ? This 🤬 Josh Smith went 4-5 from the 3...
  • IceBergTaylor

*JayZ Voice* We talking about fiction or we talking about facts? You talking about fiction, hold up pardon my back...

Joe Johnson: 1.7TO in 37.8MPG. Wow he sure does turn the ball over a lot.

Deron Williams: 2.8TO, so I guess Deron doesn't have handle either huh?
    Chris Paul: 2.2TO, nope not him either.
    Kyrie Irving: 3.3TO, damn Kyrie has to have some of the worst handle in the league.
    Rondo: 3.9TO, 🤬 Rondo can't dribble worth a lick using your logic.

... Emotions don't make you right. Just take your L and walk away peacefully.

Idc what his official stat says, he loses the ball OFTEN over dribbling and unless you watch the games you cant say 🤬 . All those other 🤬 are irrelevant to this.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Josh smith and demarcus cousins both got mad talent if they were on a team with a good coach or vets they respect they'd thrive

Lol @ this 🤬
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh Smith playing great... someone gotta put him in the right situation
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Barbosa is out for da season wit a knee injury according to reports smfh

For real? They just said they seen him limping on his own out of the locker room and hes going to have an mri tomorrow?

KG said team doctors told da team not to expect him back for da rest of da season smh we should pick up delonte

Damn, they might have to go and sign butterscotch, and Dalembert was just someone I brought up for no reason but I read Milwaukee is shopping him now, look at his numbers the past 3 games since Sanders went down, he put up career numbers couple games ago and he still can block 4/5 shots, hes beastin right now but because of that Bass probably wouldnt be enough Milwaukee will probably want Bass, Fab and a pick or some 🤬
  • IceBergTaylor
    So glad I dont have to rock that 🤬 Kobe in my avi, felt like the longest week ever.
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching open court. And Charles Barkley is dropping hot lava.
    dixinormus wrote: »
    Golden States new alt jerseys SLEVES included!

093B4649-0E30-4813-B037-40C6E8CCE61A-357-0000005B139A8DF3.jpg

Easy win for the team that plays them when they rockin these 🤬 , aint no way a muthafucka could shoot efficiently with that tight ass jersey on....🤬 looks 🤬 🤬 , as if Steph and Klay aint already look sweet enough smh

Smh...projection is a 🤬 , ain't it chase?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe Johnson has some of the worst ball handling skills

Artest no signs that statement
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    Look at what the Warriors did to their players smh

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2MyeHB1dC5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=HP5YZ5WE-8JK7pWU_AE2PU81mDzyTL1emnjoSaXXck4

Word? Baggy Banana Under Armour jerseys? Woooow...
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    DaBull wrote: »
    lets just hope for y'all sake, cp3 don't draw Westbrook in the playoffs. cuz then it will be dual custody for him lol

Thabo will be guarding Chris Paul . Hahaha now if anybody got ate up by tony parker in the playoffs it was westbrook.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bulls lost today huh? What a tragedy.

And smh at y'all letting Tommy catch pleas about CP3 never making it deep into the playoffs b/c of his teammates... like the Knicks over the past decade have ever had a better team than what CP3 has had around him. B/c after that explanation you better hope the Clips make the finals after your little "deepest team in league" rants.

Didn't Melo put Paul out of the playoffs one year?
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ The Celtics winning 7 straight only to lose to The Bobcats
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    But it's the Bobcats, I rather take a loss to them then a team like the bulls or heat....cause at the end of the day their still 12 -39. I mean you do the math
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    vitoria wrote: »
    But it's the Bobcats, I rather take a loss to them then a team like the bulls or heat....cause at the end of the day their still 12 -39. I mean you do the math

Lol what? If anything, a loss to the Bobcats is more embarassing cause they're trash. But it's a schedule loss imo, every team has them.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

And smh at y'all letting Tommy catch pleas about CP3 never making it deep into the playoffs b/c of his teammates... like the Knicks over the past decade have ever had a better team than what CP3 has had around him. B/c after that explanation you better hope the Clips make the finals after your little "deepest team in league" rants.

Bruh shut da fucc up already.I 🤬 on your while "deep" premise and made u look like an idiot

You still ramblin like some bitter female.Chris paul skills as a POINT GUARD has nothing to do with how far his teams go in the playoffs and you're talking like chris paul didn't lead his team past a higher seed and win a game 7 on the road after leading the biggest comeback in nba history in game 1 again on the road and his team went farther than the knicks did last year

You insecure knick fans are hyped about being a damn 2 seed in february when your team hasnt been out the 1st round in 11 years.It's not even comparable
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    Jay Williams talking about how the 02/03 Bulls would get baked right before games lmao

http://deadspin.com/5983471/2002+03-chicago-bulls-ranked-according-to-likelihood-the-player-was-getting-baked-before-games?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

original.jpg

"There were guys smoking weed before games," Jay Williams recalled of his rookie year with the Bulls, his only season in the league. "Guys asking in the middle of the game, 'Do you smell popcorn?'" Which guys, exactly, Williams does not specify. So here's a list of the 2002-03 Bulls, ranked from least likely to smoke up before games to most likely.

15. Jay Williams
    14. Dalibor Bagaric
    13. Rick Brunson
    12. Tyson Chandler
    11. Lonny Baxter
    10. Roger Mason
    9. Trenton Hassell
    8. Jamal Crawford
    7. Jalen Rose
    6. Marcus Fizer
    5. Corie Blount
    4. Eddy Curry
    3. Eddie Robinson
    2. Donyell Marshall
    1. Fred Hoiberg

Marcus Fizer, Lonny Baxter and Eddie Robinson

Sidenote: Michael Wilbon exposed himself as fake bulls fans, 🤬 said he didn't watch the bulls during the Tim Floyd/Bill Cartwright era, smh
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rematch against the Warriors tonight, in a perfect world we would drop 24 threes on them in Oakland
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 wins a row and we just getting to 15 wins...dam let's keep some positive momentum going for once
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

sixers got hoed last night this 🤬 looks like nba jam
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Bruh shut da fucc up already.I 🤬 on your while "deep" premise and made u look like an idiot

You still ramblin like some bitter female.Chris paul skills as a POINT GUARD has nothing to do with how far his teams go in the playoffs and you're talking like chris paul didn't lead his team past a higher seed and win a game 7 on the road after leading the biggest comeback in nba history in game 1 again on the road and his team went farther than the knicks did last year

You insecure knick fans are hyped about being a damn 2 seed in february when your team hasnt been out the 1st round in 11 years.It's not even comparable

fgreg89.gif
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nets are officially a garbage ass team....if they were in the west they'd have like 11 wins.