What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ic posters what do you do for work???

12345679»

Comments

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dispatch supervisor..meh
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully around the wayMembers Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sound Designer, Music Producer, & Audio Engineer for a UK production company @ the moment. But sound design and music production for music, film, video games, & tv is what I do.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do tech support for Audiovox Electronics. I basically sit at a computer all day & wait for technology illiterate idiots to call in w/ problems & questions about TV's, DVD & Blu Ray players/home theatres, Home Entertainment & Stereo Systems, Car Alarms, & them gotdamn Acoustic Research remotes. Cool job & all but I maybe leaving soon.

I have an interview for a CO position at the max security prison nearby next week & an interview for a part time position w/ the US Postal Service the week after. Prolly gonna try to pay off these $26K in student loans over the next 2.5 years while saving my dough to go back & finish these last 3 semesters for my Bachelors in Forestry & Soil Science w/ a minor in Parks, Recreation, & Tourism.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We chop it up all day .... So what is it you do to pay the bills?

Myself I'm a level 2 network tech soon to be data engineer I hope..

Translation he gets crackers coffee and donuts and makes copies

Inb4 u say i stand outside of home depot or work at a tco stand for the 36262626 time
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

Inb4 u say i stand outside of home depot or work at a tco stand for the 36262626 time

You have to be the poster that catches the most feelings.

You're following Blazini around the forum like a desperate puppy dog, in the hope of ethering him.

It's quite pathetic really :-(

🤬 shut yo pale ass up
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I help find and 🤬 Terrorists (and the occasional innocent Arab or two).

Say "our bad here's some money for that hole in your mud hut. Our money isnt worth as much as it used to be. Maybe you can use it as a bandaid over your child's bleeding face?"

Then I go home. And buy nice things with my blood money.
  • Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    Car salesman for a big german brand!
    got a nice company car, benefits, nice little office with good internet connection...
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Allergens wrote: »
    Underground utility damage technician...

When private contractors or large companies (att, charter, ameren, laclede gas, sprint, etc.) need to do underground excavation, I locate any fiber optics, gas/water mains, buried electric vaults, communications duct runs, to avoid them being damaged during excavation.

Love working outside, company vehicle to/from work, really good pay...im happy.

I drive my car like 3x a week, and only fill up once a month.

tryin to make that 🤬 sound complicated, 🤬 you a locator

My job title dont say locator bruh. I do locate my way to 63k a yr aside from quarterly bonuses.

What them gas prices like?

but if we gonna exaggerate job titles im a level 5 telecommunications service technician....but im just 🤬 wit u

My dude...i gave my official job title, and what my job entails,. There was no exageration...get out them feelings bruh.

What u mad cause u push dimes, & he sell weight?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

up until 2 am to type this...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IT Manager for an IT consulting firm
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Was working in the legal field (paralegal) however a personal situation made me step back last October, since then I've entered into the companionship business, and business is good
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    gem$tone wrote: »
    Supposed to be doing paperwork, but my department has no oversight and my manager is never here and basically a slacker himself. So I have been getting a paid salary to lurk the IC from 9 to 5 since '06.
    And my "senior" coworker gets a higher salary to play Facebook games. 🤬 is sweet for the most part, whenever I get bored I may file some paperwork or whatever I was originally hired for.

are you my supervisor 🤬 ?..you know who i am...🤬 you

Lmfao
    Nah I ain't a supervisor, I got like six bosses, but only one that supposed to be in the office with us.
    He hardly here even when he is.

Be having muhfukaz from other departments coming through to hide out from doing their work. Office is like the chill spot. 🤬 cool til you wish muhfukaz leave. The IT chic is wild cool though, she up in here the most. Funny how she always complain about money when she and her husband both make well over 100k. And I know since my bonuses are decent I know hers has to be wassup.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm shocked nobody here is a Janitor.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    @Tommy Bilfiger
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »

nothing wrong with that....

keeping food on the table, and the heat on is that goat 🤬 .
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    DoD contractor, typically dealing with secure wireless networks and sometimes project manager.