What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ rose in the d-league. A rusty d-rose gon put up 35 his first game back.....
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's officially 🤬 Jerry West.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ rose in the d-league. A rusty d-rose gon put up 35 his first game back.....

Exactly that would boast his confidence
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kame wrote: »
    This 🤬 Rudy 🤬 gotta work on his jumpshot in the offseason... his fg% numbers have been horrific
    we gonna try and do houston and utah a favor tonight

dikembe-mutombo-commercial-gif-o.gif
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 Rudy 🤬 gotta work on his jumpshot in the offseason... his fg% numbers have been horrific

Read grantland article on worst contracts ever post.

And should be a good game, but without Calderon raptors might just be food for lakers tonight, his pick n roll was the only thing the raps could do effective vs us.
  • MC The Rapper
    Kyle Lowry Mike's Brother will be feasting on Nash tonight
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

Read grantland article on worst contracts ever post.

And should be a good game, but without Calderon raptors might just be food for lakers tonight, his pick n roll was the only thing the raps could do effective vs us.

LOL nah I knew his contract was pretty bad when we traded for him... plus his numbers as well as the eye test told me he a volume shooter. I still like his style of play though, just gotta work on his jumpshot and play in the post more. He's a solid defender and had some 10 game stretch where he had like 2 steals a game.

That article was funny though, Simmons stays criticizing Rudy 🤬 (and has every right to)

yeah we beat yall last time with Calderon, but this game usually matches up well for both teams, looking forward to the game.
  • Kame
    Calderon's assist to turnover ratio is insane.... wish he was playing on a contender
  • P swayze166
    Calderon's assist to turnover ratio is insane.... wish he was playing on a contender

I could see Calderon coming to la next year to team up with pau....if pau is still here.
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2013

He is ........ Detroit is contending for that the Number #1 draft pick

370_4c5a176c3033e.gif
  • P swayze166
    @forumbluegold: If looking for a simple example of the differences btw East & West, both Lakers & Raps are 9th seeds but LA's record is 7 games better.
  • Kame
    edited March 2013
    You throw Calderon on Miami/Spurs/Lakers... solid backup PG/maybe starter.
  • Kame
    @forumbluegold: If looking for a simple example of the differences btw East & West, both Lakers & Raps are 9th seeds but LA's record is 7 games better.

check the sig bruh
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    D. Rose needs to accept that he will never be the same athlete he was pre-injury. He need to realize his 90% is his new 100%. Most athletes have a hard time accepting this.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    rakim ii wrote: »
    D. Rose needs to accept that he will never be the same athlete he was pre-injury. He need to realize his 90% is his new 100%. Most athletes have a hard time accepting this.

This.

The realist ish I ever heard a pro athlete say about injuries is

"No human body is made to play sports like Football, B-ball. Like humans aren't meant to fly, so when a plane crashes, you can be sad about it, but you can't be surprised, and you can't be scared to take flight."

I forgot who said that. I think it was Dan Marino or Montana after their injuries in the 90s. Or might've been Gretzky.

One of those white boy GOATS from the 90s. lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He MIGHT not be the same athlete but he can become a better player...
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is true. I think that's what happened with Adrian Peterson.

Like when you lose your sight or hearing, etc. They say your other senses get stronger. Plus you're not relying on a certain physical ability as much so you're doing the intangibles better, i.e. playing above the neck more than below it.

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

This will be Bulls fans' next pipe dream... seeing that the first of having D-Rose back by All Star/February has been flushed down the drain w/ their hopes this season in tow.
  • Kame
    Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
    Power 95.3 in ORL purchased 3 billboards counting down 'Til Dwight Leaves Us Again!' They count the days, hours, mins to Magic-Lakers game.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 they gonna boo the 🤬 outtta dwight lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    rakim ii wrote: »

Word to adrian peterson,jamal crawford,wes welker and baron davis who tore their acl's and returned just as good/better
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

This will be Bulls fans' next pipe dream... seeing that the first of having D-Rose back by All Star/February has been flushed down the drain w/ their hopes this season in tow.

Just like it will be knicks fans pipe dream to get out the 1st round for the 1st time in 10 years or win a title for the 1st time in 40 years.

Bull fans knew this season was a wash with or without rose and he'll return prolly next week or march 18th the over analyzing is hilarious especially coming from knicks fans since the bulls have sonned them 3x without rose
  • FlashHex
    FlashHex Members Posts: 138 ✭✭

If he gets a more consistent jump shot, he will be fine.

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayhi whats up with that avi bet brotha
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Just like it will be knicks fans pipe dream to get out the 1st round for the 1st time in 10 years or win a title for the 1st time in 40 years.

Bull fans knew this season was a wash with or without rose and he'll return prolly next week or march 18th the over analyzing is hilarious especially coming from knicks fans since the bulls have sonned them 3x without rose

I hope he does come back by the time Knicks play the Bulls again on April 11th. So that if the Knicks win I can start 🤬 , "are the Bulls better without Rose," conversations.

• MC The Rapper
    D.Rose need to study Andre Miller's game real talk that dude gets to the rim with no issue anytime he wants