What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Honestly, how did yall feel when DMX released a song like..

CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

"My 🤬 "? Serious answers please.

Personally, one of my favorite joints and i love it and the whole album. What i'm trying to say though is did y'all ever feel uncomfortable watching how white people really enjoyed a song like this?

To make it even worse they really flipped when Howard Stern came with that parody song. Funny, but y'all know the deal. It's like they only enjoyed it cuz it kinda gave them a "pass" to loudly scream out "🤬 ", knowing that if someone black got upset they'd just say "hey man, i'm just singing the lyrics" 🤬 . DMX had alot of rock fans with him too. I guess they could relate to his energy and him being kinda an underdog.

Honestly, how did y'all feel?

Comments

• Entangled_Semanticz
    Entangled_Semanticz Members Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    🤬 what?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its funny that they always use a dmx song in movies when they want to display white folks getting they where my 🤬 @ on lol
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sunday mornin settin up some 🤬 post*

Sent from my iPhone
  • CirocObama
    antarticp wrote: »
    its funny that they always use a dmx song in movies when they want to display white folks getting they where my 🤬 @ on lol

I can only imagine. X had all them crackas yelling that out at Woodstock back in 1999. I'm not even trying to come at X as an artist tho.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CirocObama wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »

I can only imagine. X had all them crackas yelling that out at Woodstock back in 1999. I'm not even trying to come at X as an artist tho.

lol funny thing is anytime folks mention stuff like this i be thinking about his concerts lol especially the woodstock one that was def a good 99.9% white folk ...............................
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Reminded of that Scene in Any Given Sunday when they used this song...and bunch of old white folks were in the movie theater.

Yo @CirocObama where did u get the news recap regarding DMX with Dogs on Stage in the thread I made?
  • CirocObama
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Reminded of that Scene in Any Given Sunday when they used this song...and bunch of old white folks were in the movie theater.

Yo @CirocObama where did u get the news recap regarding DMX with Dogs on Stage in the thread I made?

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2003/09/03/its-a-dogs-life
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CirocObama wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2003/09/03/its-a-dogs-life

MY MAN Major Props thanks good looking out