What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way things are shaping up, the Knicks could potentially drop to the 5th seed, with BK & Boston passing them. I'm sticking with my preseason prediction that we're gonna win the division. So that would mean Boston grabbed the 4th seed and the Knicks to 5th. Which sets up that 1st round match. And the way things are looking right now for the Knicks, lookin like Axe & Ghost gonna get the last laugh...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on if the Bulls ever get healthy that 6 or 7 seed would be good. That 4-5 seed is fools gold, you just go get swept by Miami in the second round
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    Man, it's going to be interesting how things end up after these last 20 games in regards to the playoff seeding.

All I know is we got a 1st round date with Milwaukee.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Gotdamn.. carmelo gone as well.. Lmao.. sigh.. 🤬 just quit.and went in the locker room.. will not return.

Pulled a d rose

Or a Jordan in 93

Quit on his team

Like you on your original personality and race...

Lmao swayze a punching bag now.Notice how duke stop usin '🤬 ' after he got exposed.I knew this was some whiteboy or somethin.I had made a couple posts sayin he was white before he got exposed

Nada....creating fake accounts and rallying your merry men ain't nothing but corny 🤬

Months of me sonning you will make a scorned man do crazy emotional 🤬 things. Smh

How about them bulls though? Got blammed in Cali like ya boy biggie.
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, it's going to be interesting how things end up after these last 20 games in regards to the playoff seeding.

might be chicago
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nada....creating fake accounts and rallying your merry men ain't nothing but corny 🤬

Months of me sonning you will make a scorned man do crazy emotional 🤬 things. Smh

How about them bulls though? [u]Got blammed in Cali like ya boy biggie[/u].

ShitjustGotreal.gif

whoa!! kid, you cant disrespect the GOAT like that, leave BIG outta this.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    DaBull wrote: »

How about them bulls though? [u]Got blammed in Cali like ya boy biggie[/u].

ShitjustGotreal.gif

whoa!! kid, you cant disrespect the GOAT like that, leave BIG outta this.

And your fellow Laker brethren is dropping the N word even though he's been exposed as white lol.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 ass 🤬 embarrassing themselves cosigning this cracka who steady sayin 🤬

Kobe groupies stay losin which is the story of this laker season.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only matchup that looks like it's set in stone. Unless the Bucks get hot.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dahntay is full of 🤬 lol.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Gotdamn.. carmelo gone as well.. Lmao.. sigh.. 🤬 just quit.and went in the locker room.. will not return.

Pulled a d rose

Or a Jordan in 93

Quit on his team

Lmao swayze a punching bag now.Notice how duke stop usin '🤬 ' after he got exposed.I knew this was some whiteboy or somethin.I had made a couple posts sayin he was white before he got exposed

How about them bulls though? Got blammed in Cali like ya boy biggie.

The bolded never happened.But I have trolled then exposed and embarrassed you.I made you deny your own existence which is self ether if I ever seen it.

How bout those lakers tho? lost again to another solid team on the road.They are 1-10 vs the west top 4 seeds and they are STILL fighting for the 8 spot.Bulls still guaranteed a playoff spot your team isn't
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pulled a d rose

Or a Jordan in 93

Quit on his team

That wasnt even a foul. The guy had his hands str8 up in the air. I dont even recall him jumping. Kobe landed made contact with him and turned his own ankle. He mad lol

That's the funny part about it Dahantay played the same way the whole game but cause Kobe landed wrong it's a 🤬 play

If Kobe played that way on anybody on the Hawks all everybody would say is that is was great defense
  • Tommy bilfiger

When you do dirt you get dirt tough break.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • infamous114
    Lol that Kobe 🤬 player video is hilarious cause the choice of music they used in the background.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to the drawing board for Kame lol
  • Kame
    edited March 2013
    SMFH I literally just read the date..... someone put that 🤬 on twitter
    thought I was getting my Adrian Woj on lol
  • infamous114
    Kame wrote: »

As soon as it said Jones foul, you should have known cause there was no foul that was called to begin with lol.
  • Kame
    Kame wrote: »

As soon as it said Jones foul, you should have known cause there was no foul that was called to begin with lol.

nah i was reading the article and it said some 🤬 about George Karl.... and I started connecting the dots
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just read that Shenco thread in the reason and...

9aocv7.jpg
  • Tommy bilfiger
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Sigh.. Our season is in shambles... My team is cursed.. MSG must have been built on top of an old Indian burial ground.. *sigh*

Knicks got taped dog.Now you see what happens in november matters none in march/april
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess mark Jackson, Jaylen Rose, Colin, and the rest of the media are all kobe and Laker fans. Everyone has said you are to allow the shooter to come down clean. All you 🤬 who ain't never played are now experts on what jone's intentions were. You don't need to be a fan or a hater to see that 🤬 wasn't clean. The players on the court know what's up.