What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

New Shenco: Standardized Slaughter

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is getting bland again..

It's 1:20 AM EST on a Sat, if this 🤬 was booming it'd say a lot more about the people on here than Shenco.

Today is sunday

It's Saturday, 🤬 .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »

It's 1:20 AM EST on a Sat, if this 🤬 was booming it'd say a lot more about the people on here than Shenco.

Today is sunday

It's Saturday, 🤬 .

It's like you didn't see the EST in Will's post.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this 🤬 got braces?
    you 🤬 is bein trolled
    shenco not a real person
    that 🤬 is a walking talking stereotype
    ain't no stereotypes that perfect
    i think this "shenco" is actually 4 different highly skilled actors well versed in the pop culture of 1993
    this 🤬 is deeper than rap

This.

Ain't nobody this full'a fail. Nobody. Y'all been had, hoodwinked...

I refuse to believe BackinWhite is intelligent enough for that conclusion

who are you?!
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturday over here
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no muthafucking way this thread should be this long

mzl.narfynlm.320x480-75.jpg
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »

Today is sunday

It's Saturday, 🤬 .

It's like you didn't see the EST in Will's post.

But it's Saturday though.
  • MC The Rapper

After the Jokes from yesterday ain't to much left to be said , we get it the song is trash , now let shenco go back to

playing pokemon and people not giving a 🤬 about him . Oh you wack ass johnny come lately ass 🤬 can eat a

🤬 with ya 🤬 ass reactions 🤬 ass 🤬
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    cc0sv0.gif

lmao you shouldve said, "🤬 you team rocket?"
  • MC The Rapper

After the Jokes from yesterday ain't to much left to be said , we get it the song is trash , now let shenco go back to

playing pokemon and people not giving a 🤬 about him . Oh you wack ass johnny come lately ass 🤬 can eat a

Why are you so invested in how long this thread lasts? Let it cook, even Shenco isn't asking for it to be closed...

Cause I can be 🤬 , 🤬 You
  • MC The Rapper

34rew4w.gif

🤬 you too 🤬 hoe ass 🤬 , oh let me press this reaction button, 🤬
  • MC The Rapper
    Next target: MC the 🤬

Try you want , it won't work
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    INB4 Shenco goes on Facebook saying he created a buzz with one of his songs on a hip hop forum.

SHENCO THE MC WITH A NEW SMASH SINGLE "STANDARDIZED SLAUGHTER" HAS TAKEN THE INTERNET BY STORM

OVER 12K VIEWS AND 800+ COMMENTS, IT'S THE HOTTEST SONG IN HIP-HOP FORUM HISTORY

Funny thing about this is I can almost guarantee you some semi popular artist has listened to it. Rappers be lurkin the IC. Facts.

Joe Buddens?
  • MC The Rapper
    Dawg I know y'all ain't thinking y'all live , not one of you made any jokes worth mentioning , y'all carlos mancia status at best
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard MC the 🤬 is doing free shows at birthday parties for females aged 7-12.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    INB4 Shenco goes on Facebook saying he created a buzz with one of his songs on a hip hop forum.

SHENCO THE MC WITH A NEW SMASH SINGLE "STANDARDIZED SLAUGHTER" HAS TAKEN THE INTERNET BY STORM

OVER 12K VIEWS AND 800+ COMMENTS, IT'S THE HOTTEST SONG IN HIP-HOP FORUM HISTORY

Funny thing about this is I can almost guarantee you some semi popular artist has listened to it. Rappers be lurkin the IC. Facts.

Joe Buddens?

Cheah
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a quotable on every page to each his own tho lls
This discussion has been closed.