What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

New Shenco: Standardized Slaughter

Comments

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colton, you failed at life, b....I would say 🤬 yourself but you might 🤬 that up too
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    this is 🤬 historical

unban bulbasaur and shenco'smom tho, they didnt deserve this

That's why I stripped you of your modship
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile in LA.....

wayneshencosetback_zps02dce17a.jpg

I

CANT

🤬

BREATHE
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Y'all do know I'm a troll right but haha at the conspiracy theory that was pretty entertaining , but my ip well my public ip address starts 66. 🤬 🤬
  • MC The Rapper
    Y'all do know I'm a troll right but haha at the conspiracy theory that was pretty entertaining
    Men lie, women lie, off beat flows and ip addresses don't lie Shenco

Word okay Parallel 🤬 what ever you say
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3NU wrote: »
    🤬 it im saying it now..this is the greatest thread ever..

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, this thread is the best thread in a while
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quarter2short roast was the best poster roast I had been involved in before this one lol

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn i wish some of the roast threads on him from b4 the upgrade could be found for those that missed that lmao
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    It's the story of a girl who was real slorey....

yo im dying...

break-dancing-in-church-o.gif
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Would wish this Thread On My worst enemy. Its never gonna end this 🤬 just gonna keep Racking up Ls Loll
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real talk when i get down i like to read a few verses from the Bible to lift up my spirits. From now on I'ma just read the first 20 pages of this thread.

More truth on these pages anyway

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone compile a greatest hits from this thread. This 🤬 had like 3 different lives already.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh_wtf_gif.gif

@ the last 3 pages. lmaaaaaoooo
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yooo how can overlook this thread lmaaoooo
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 is mad wack, b..................

Stop rapping & start robbing banks..............

• MC The Rapper
    Recap for the posters who don't want to read the whole thing:

pages 1-22 Everyone roasts Shenco into oblivion over the mediocrity of Standardized Slaughter. Jokes include his 🤬 sounding like Boy Meets World, Excite Bike 64, him being rhythmless, 🤬 sounding like the epitome of the 90's, people telling him he needs a new career, etc.
    Aliases came in and crushed the building around page 18 but then the 🤬 got old fast and thread was locked on page 24 to prevent aliases from ruining 🤬 .

PR and stew said "'let that 🤬 cook over the weekend" and the page was unlocked like Gohan's potential and the roasting continued. 24 on continued with the original roasting and Peagle and PR killed everyone with the shenco recycling bin gifs. It was also revealed that Shenco had gotten fired (some say it was for playing his music in the breakroom, others say he got caught playing pokemon) then Matt and I stumbled across Shenco's facebook page which consisted of him talking to himself, liking his own stuff, and overall lame 🤬 . Memes were then made my Lab Baby, me and a couple of other posters and hilarity ensued until around page 36.

Charlie and peezy started saying lame 🤬 and out from the sky came MC the Rapper on page 37 with his cape and battle armor, ready to defend Shenco's N64 music. He was roasted until PR found out that MC the Rapper and Shenco had been using the same IP address and another roast was born.

we are 44+ pages now. FOF

Y'all will believe anything
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Classic 🤬 .
This discussion has been closed.