What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

If Someone Is A "Lifelong Bachelor".....

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    too many guys trying to live like the most interesting man alive
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MONDAY: '🤬 this marriage 🤬 ! Any 🤬 that gets married is a fool. I'm never getting married.

TUESDAY: 'If you don't get married and end up being a lifelong bachelor...you 🤬 !'
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not 🤬 ...just smart
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Nope they just not like everybody else who breaks up with one person and then find themselves engaged a week later.

You must be my distant cousin's FB friend because she do that shss like every week

That shss be looking like the Dave Chappelle skit when he was acting like P. Diddy & he kept saying "the studio is closed". She be like "he didn't come home last night, the engagement is off", "a girl called my phone for him, the engagement is off", "he don't want a family, he wanna bop, the engagement is off"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    Simple minded people would think so.
    I really try not to question people's sexuality, especially men because you just never know.
    Besides in 10-15 years there's gonna be a whole generation of men who have never been married................

But got kids every damn where

We already on the 2nd generation of that
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was going to say "🤬 shut up"

But fiats exchange with himself was enough

So nevr mind
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    MONDAY: '🤬 this marriage 🤬 ! Any 🤬 that gets married is a fool. I'm never getting married.

TUESDAY: 'If you don't get married and end up being a lifelong bachelor...you 🤬 !'

You forgot marriage is set up for the womens benefit.

These 🤬 out here i tell ya...
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lifelong bachelor usually means they are 🤬 .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Homosexuality doesn't cross my mind when someone is a "lifelong bachelor" they probably are uncomfortable with marriage.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derek Jeter is proof this thread makes no sense.
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

that 🤬 got herpes of course he is a lifelong bachelor. No body wants to have herpes or babies with herpes.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »

that 🤬 got herpes of course he is a lifelong bachelor. No body wants to have herpes or babies with herpes.

There's a line of 🤬 that disagree with u slime... Troll on tho...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^I was just about to post that

So he has herpes and is still slaying groups of females regular and celebs?
  • Purr
    Stopitfive wrote: »

There's a line of 🤬 that disagree with u slime... Troll on tho...

Chics that dont mind the chance of catching herpes? oh, 🤬 please....
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious ..in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only warMembers Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liberace was a lifelong Bachelor, said he never found the right woman. It happens.

liberace_image.jpg
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never been married =/= never been with the opposite gender

been married to the opposite gender =/= is a heterosexual
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    i'd rather be a lifelong bachelor than a married cheater putting on a show to live up to false expectations of society.
    some people would rather live out loud, than live lies in silence to keep up appearances. but at the end of the day.............whatever do you and live for you, 🤬 what "they" think. you only get 1 shot, put your stamp on it and do it your way.
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ridiculous.
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    (Or bachelorette), do you automatically assume that person is 🤬 ? The reason I asked is because Sherman Hemsley (George Jefferson) was apparently a "lifelong bachelor" and now there's rumors that he was 🤬 . Jamie Foxx, another "lifelong bachelor" has had 🤬 rumors directed towards him, as well.

Do you know an older person who has NEVER been married? Do you think that person is 🤬 ? Or do you think maybe that person just never found "the one"? Marriage aint for everybody, you know.

Imma

Bachelor

🤬

^^^^^

You

Ain't

Knockin'

My

Lady
  • Rhyme_Religion
    🤬

Ridiculous
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Funny

But

🤬

🤬

Hoes

Gotta

Eat

Too

I

Guess

• Rhyme_Religion
    Poison
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea that dude was a lifelong bachelor because he rocking pink everything like he just listened to the early 2000 Cam'ron

Dude looks like a 🤬 magician
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Derek Jeter

Is

My

IDOL
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A man can be single, just 🤬 hoes and do whatever he wants at any age, what's wrong?