What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Music Review Writers

_Jay_
_Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
edited May 2013 in The Reason
Allhiphop.com is looking for MUSIC REVIEW writers...interested? Hit this link:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/485026/do-you-have-what-it-takes-to-contribute-to-ahh#latest

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want in

b4thelock
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I'm a need the paycheck up front though pleighboi, can't have you throwing me in the AHH bushes.

Belee dat

tumblr_mdcfogB05b1rw5yh2o1_400.gif
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right here....

Pm so I can give you my pay pal info
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me.

send me that money bag first thou
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clicked link...Went into a time warp...
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still want in...
  • _Jay_
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Clicked link...Went into a time warp...

Get next lotto's winning numbers, hit the link again, win it all, and lemme get 15%...🤬 never mind, I'll just click it and do it myself...

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh you can reply to sarcastic posts but not "I want in" posts. I see how you are.

I hope you get stuck in an elevator listening to Standardized Slaughter on a loop
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    smh you can reply to sarcastic posts but not "I want in" posts. I see how you are.

I hope you get stuck in an elevator listening to Standardized Slaughter on a loop

Don't wish that on no man!
  • Clark Griswald
    Clark Griswald Members Posts: 46
    Strapped with a fork and a 20 blade chainsaw
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I want in.

🤬 DA MONEY PAY ME IN BUD!!!!!!!
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want in.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want in.
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Im gonna write reviews of every album I listen to and care about and post them in this thread just to spite Allhiphop.com.

And the reviews I write will bring the ghosts of Rolling Stone contributors past to tears of pride filled envy.

*Review writing rule 1/Life rule 1* Not everything has to make sense. Ghostface taught me that.
  • _Jay_
    El Payaso wrote: »
    Im gonna write reviews of every album I listen to and care about and post them in this thread just to spite Allhiphop.com.

And the reviews I write will bring the ghosts of Rolling Stone contributors past to tears of pride filled envy.

*Review writing rule 1/Life rule 1* Not everything has to make sense. Ghostface taught me that.

🤬 around and spam my thread again and this account and all aliases get banned for life.
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Is there a standard rate?