What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Random post:

I 🤬 with the Nuggets. Dudes are like '94 Wu-Tang out here. No real star, but a unit of very good players forming like Voltron, mashing niggs. They should be playing this 🤬 in the locker room from now on this year.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Uh, Wu-tang did have a star. Method Man had a solo deal before 36-chambers even went platinum (and the only member with his own song on the album).

Just sayin.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://sphotos-a.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/575739_10151548873217996_1740979631_n.jpg[/img]

GOOD LOOKIN' BULLS.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ducktales a wooo whoooooo

Ether them enough and they resort to this....turrrrible

Anyways...Lakers will be straight btw, spurs still scared, a fully healthy lakers squad can beat any team in League. Word to NBA scouts..."but they don't know"
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I don't understand why the NBA don't shuffle the seeds after each round.

Explain this.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    It's also time to admit what everybody should know by now......Dantoni is a 🤬 basketball coach, easily one of the worst in the league

people forget he was one of da coaches of dat 11 win denver team from 97-98 lls

Flagged
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brandon knight need to retire before he embarrasses his family any further
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    29851eae7ff2a7c62c6cb6acb0149f32.gif

Is that knight on his back again?
    Nugga go be the default logo for players getting yammed on
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me thats not knight getting bulldozed like that
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Please tell me thats not knight getting bulldozed like that

I cant lie to you fam
  • PebblesGirard
    PebblesGirard Members Posts: 69
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    50 wins for my boys and the Atlantic Division CROWN... Show ya love for the #KnicksTape

Thats right OKC.. You've been #Taped! Ah yezzur!

Lol at Knicks fans celebrating 50 wins and clippers fans as well 🤬 ass Knicks ain't won a Chip since the vietnam war ended lol........It's cool though welcome to the club Timmy D finally reconizes u 🤬
    original.jpg

That's all fine and cool.. But how does it feel to know that even though the Spurs have been a model of a well run organization nobody really cares.. Whenever the Spurs are in the finals ratings are down..

Nobody cares man.. The Spurs are insignificant... They'll always be treated as a second class organization even though they are a first class one..

You know why?.. Cuz nobody cares..

You know what I was just using him as a example because they always win 50 games but since you still salty about 99. I did say he was seeing ya'll but let me put up the whole pic
    Tim_Duncan_in_the_Championship_Parade.jpg
    The Knicks who? Lol..................................................
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what the conversation is between Tim Duncan and his barber
  • greenwood1921

They haven't met yet.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt he goes to a barber.He looks like he takes a set of wahl's throws a 1 or 2 guard on it and goes against the grain no 🤬
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Cheap seats jokes tonight remind me of nba on TNT when Barkley Kenny and Ernie aren't there.....🤬 pathetically lame.

Shoutsouts to greenwood aka the cheap seats jay Leno, 🤬 need an applause sign or something this 🤬 disgusting.
    Step ya jokes up lil fake football bought shoulder pads but never used them ass nukkka
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I don't understand why the NBA don't shuffle the seeds after each round.

Explain this.

Like they do in football.

Example

1 vs 8...... 1 wins
    2 vs 7...... 7 wins
    3 vs 6...... 3 wins
    4 vs 5...... 5 wins

1 should play 7
    3 should play 5

But they don't shuffle them. They just let who's in the same bracket play.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Smh at Swayze Xl and his alias, like 🤬 done forgot that Alpha snitchin 🤬
  • HustleThaDon
    So basically highest seed remaining plays lowest seed remaining. What's wrong what the way it is now?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim looks like the type of 🤬 who uses a Microtouch trimmer from the late night ads.

Ain't nothin fundamental bout that shape up
  • HustleThaDon
    Tim Duncan put a ruler on his forehead and edged it up like that.
  • greenwood1921
    edited April 2013
    I see pswayze, aka the cheapseats own Brandon Knight soul still burning.

But I'm sure Brandon Knight is proud of what he is and he was smart enough to cut off his played out chino braids.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBimX5Fmzl3i9JGoS6z8iotrj6nMLNHDNGEyfiDw-lVsqrQXj4uA

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically highest seed remaining plays lowest seed remaining. What's wrong what the way it is now?

They don't do it like that.

1vs8.
    4vs5

3vs6
    2vs7

If 1 and 4 wins they have to play each other
    If 3 and 7 wins they have to play each other

1 should play 7 and 3 should play 4.

That's how the NFL does. Highest seed always play the lowest seed in every round.

What's the point of being number 1 in the regular season if you don't get the easiest road to the championship.
  • greenwood1921
    edited April 2013
    lol @ this 🤬 giving me and himself reactions with his own alias accounts.

Lawd hamercy how lame can one 80 pound white boy be?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »
    s/o to utah for the W..... after watchin lakers today I've come 2 the conclusion that idgaf if we make playoffs or not.... This team plays with no motivation or heart @ all, i haven't seen lakers play D since after 2010...... They need blow this team up, I'm sick of everybody on this damn roster, i hope they amnesty kobe so he can go to a contender like bulls,okc,clips,nyk,Bk hell even heat and ring chase 🤬 it's obvious his chances of winning another chip w lakers are gone

You're doing it all wrong. Did you really expect the Lakers to beat the Clippers on the road with Dantoni's 7-man rotation that didn't include Steve Nash? Some of y'all need to be a little more realistic.

Rants like yours are only suppose to happen when the Lakers lose a game they're suppose to win. If they lose to the Hornets at home, then you can say 🤬 .

P.S. Don't say anything about it still being the Staples Center, because everyone knows home-court has to do with how the refs call the game.