What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Its Springtime!!!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pudgy women wearing clothes they shouldnt be? Yep its springtime..
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Getting it out the mud Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta suck the head on them crawfish and eat the paws..depending how long you boil them, they either juicy or have meat in them....I'm just saying..shid I get it in when eating crawfish...lol
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta suck the head on them crawfish and eat the paws..depending how long you boil them, they either juicy or have meat in them....I'm just saying..shid I get it in when eating crawfish...lol

hell yeah. And i really like it for the flavor, i'm not looking to get full of them. the juice is whats up. I just want to 🤬 off a group of cajun terrorists and have them waterboard me with the excess crawfish juice. I wouldn't tell anything. i go in the damn zone when the crawfish is in front of me. i'd hate to see what i look like actually eating them.

but i know what i look like when i look over and see a pile of crawfish shells with no more edible parts
    tumblr_lnecec7bl51qaaa5bo1_400.jpg
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunMembers Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its cloudy and cold as 🤬 . Its raining and snowing in some parts. Its still winter in a gotdamn desert. 🤬 yall who get nice weather, I just wanna see the sun damnit!
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AP12 Would you peel my crawfish for me?

WHAT... YOU THOUGHT I WASNT GONE SEE THIS POST?!?!?!?!?!

HELL NAW, HE AINT PELLIN 🤬 FOR YOU... ILL DO ALL THE PEELIN ROUND HERE....

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't matter to me ima be doing the same thing this season too and that's get money
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    [quote="ice_cold;5680912"]don't matter to me ima be doing the same thing this season too and that's getting nothing[/quote]

FIXED
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    smart man....

If i can survive a week in the Magnolia/Harmony Oaks without knowing a single person, i'm not really worried about what might go down in Shreveport with a few of my best friends

Wait till you see Allendale/Lakeside. My wife went back to ATL talking like she had just came back from Kuwait. (nothing I am proud of.)

whoa!! you betta back it up!! 🤬 i look like doing some 🤬 🤬 like that for?

look at what you are telling me: "Wait until you see this place that reminded my wife of KUWAIT"

nah bro, i'm good on that
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout to cut the grass
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    -_-

Scratch that, grey clouds just came out of nowhere, it's about to ran again.

Still a beautiful day though, rain is GOAT.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Man I saw some good 🤬 today. White chick in a sundress with her ass clapping

and and thick (albeit 4'10") Asian chick with a fat ass. thighs were big as 🤬 .
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Matt- wrote: »
    🤬 i'm ready to get back out here and play

Ballantyne_Country_Club_1.jpg

me and my crew won the tournament last year

golf_outing.jpg

Where's the cigars and 🤬 in this outfit:

4479142052_dbb1fe89a5.jpg

I'm guessing your ultimate golfing fantasy is to do a round at:

2010111892635.jpgaugusta.jpgand 180.jpg

Pudgy women wearing clothes they shouldnt be? Yep its springtime..

Rex would like to extended a big ass springtime shout out to the IC's resident hotties, Le Chic aka Charlie Danger and MzGrahamBitches.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/47005

With it being spring, I, Omnipotens Maximus Rex present my annual message to big girls. Enjoy

Being originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, I come to appreciate the changing of the seasons, especially winter to spring. Spring signals the beginning of a life, if you will. Longer days, blossoming of foliage, baseball, sidewalk cafes, and my personal favorite, chicks in their warm weather attire. Oh, the joy of seeing lovely nubile and winsome lasses in their capri pants, low cut jeans, skirts, and shorts. The aesthetically pleasing sight of young lady in a form fitting shirt or wife-beater.? It's enough to make one sing pslams of high praise to The Deity for creating such a sublime paragon of feminine beauty.

Then there's her the medium sized farm anim err, excuse me, woman whose suffering from delusions of grandeur. We've all seen her, the sow whose stuffed herself into pants that are two sizes, too small. The lady whose has the audacity to wear a half shirt, only to have her rolls resting atop her pants. The sight is reminiscent of freshly baked bread that has yet to be removed from the pan, or the woman who has on a top with spaghetti straps. The straps look as if they're trying to hold together a roast. Then there's the lady who is showing cleavage. The problem is, instead of sitting around and firm, the 🤬 look like empty balloons. I can't forget the cow who likes to share with the world her cellulite ridden legs when she decides to wear a skirt or shorts. Then there's the ultimate travesty against mankind, an offense so egregious in nature it warrants being brought up on charges of crimes against humanity. The whale or single mother who reasons unbeknownst to me, wants to expose the to the masses, her grotesque "Rand McNallyesque," stomach. Where were her friends, to utter "Ohhh. Huh huh. Oh no you didn't!!!," when upon seeing how seeing how she was going out in public. Where was the voice of reason within her that would question whether or not she should be in public with such clothing.

On the behalf of a horrified and repulse nation, I urge of you to cease and desist in the exposure of your cellulite, rolls, c-section scars, and stretch marks to the masses. Whoever told you that you were cute when we see your paunch through jeans or skirt, was telling you the most terrible of lies. Those long gazing you get from men aren't the alluring looks of 🤬 , they're looks of disgust. Women aren't jealous of you, they're stupefied that not only you have on such an outfit, that you actually went and bought it. Contrary to what Christina Agurila says, you are not beautiful. You're a gluttonous, indolent slob with no self-control. Join a gym and do some pushbacks, from the table before you try to show off your body, until then, keep your fat to yourself. America doesn't want to be exposed to all of that.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy please you can't even hide that spare tire in winter wear..foh.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *just bought motorcycle insurance post*
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy please you can't even hide that spare tire in winter wear..foh.

What are you talking about?
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious ..in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only warMembers Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spring actually started on March 20 @7:02 A.M. EDT..true story.
  • caddo man
    edited April 2013
    Springtime for a old spanish/white guy in the ATL

The hilarity starts around the 3:30 mark.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 gon be out
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    I knew this 🤬 was coming...tornados all through Missouri last night. Two touched down about 3miles north of my crib. Springtime in tornado alley is no joke. We go thru this 🤬 every 🤬 year.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful spring day. I tihnk I'll get my 🤬 sucked today. Make it official.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 pollen keep killing my whip right after a fresh wipe down

thihgs are everywhere tho gotta love it
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »

i feel that. after a nice wash/wax, i park that 🤬 in the garage. thats 🤬 show up too well on a black whip

• caddo man
    lamontbdc wrote: »

i feel that. after a nice wash/wax, i park that 🤬 in the garage. thats 🤬 show up too well on a black whip

garage dont even help. Both of my vehicles are in a garage and they both look like they have a pollen powder coating.