What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why you should think twice before wifing a good Girl

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    Homegirl isn't happy because she married for the wrong reasons. Had she gotten married after a 🤬 phase, she still would be unhappy because she married for a title.

• Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    When u fall inlove early your mind can wonder whats out there, but not every female react like a 🤬 or 🤬 . .Some just date other people until they find out for sure who's the one. Thats not being slutty. Not every female deep down inside desire a train, or want to have sex with different men back2 back, or want to be bent over in the alley taking it from the back and sucking 🤬 for money. Thats not every female desire..

Now dating someone else because you are curious about what other people are out there, since you fell inlove fast and young.. Thats another story..
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THIS mfer.
  • Kat
    haute wrote: »
    I sowed my oats because I wanted to I also was up front about what I wanted and definitely didnt pursue relationships with people I wasn't interested in

Deciding you want 🤬 , does not mean you have to live dishonestly or blame a man wifing you for not having the freedom to do so

I don't think every woman falls into a 'wife' or 'hoe' category

But I do believe that women must take ownership of their decisions

Oh okay, I misunderstood that.

I can agree with that.
  • Real Lady2
    edited April 2013
    This is how my dateline goes from 12.. 93-95 96-98 98-2000 2000-2001 took a break...rekindle some flames from the past...

and hoes call me a hoe.. They think I met em all at the same time same years.. and if they beefing they both met me in the past.. not recently... they just found out recently they both met me in the past.. but they years apart.. & 1 was just a friend... but a little flame sparked.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    I think alot of dudes 🤬 up with hoes,is when they try to wife a chick
    when she is still in hoe prime mode. they meet a girl with her ass hanging
    out get her number, she sucked they 🤬 three days later and try to wife her up
    you have to wait till she starts to de program, but I would still wouldnt reccomend it.

I think dudes 🤬 up with good girls,is by not giving them any room to breathe and grow.
  • Real Lady2
    and at 12 I wasn't having sex.. so thats a date timeline.. ...and thas wat some don't understand some events are just DATES.

• politicalthug202
    "always in a relationship because she's a dime"

sounds like grade A insecurity
    who the 🤬 marries a chick that's never spent anytime single
    not necessarily hoeing, but just existing without a committed relationship?

not her fault,but this chick is fine I mean 🤬 are always pressing her
    like 🤬 at work heard she had just a basic arguement with her man and 🤬
    was already on thirst mode,looking for they oppurtunity, so anytime she became single somebody was always
    in her grill.
  • Kat
    hoes is hoes. I know a chick who was married to her man for years and had 5 kids together. she was faithful and all. the right 🤬 spit some game and showed her something she never seen she was hooked. her fling turned her out to the point she left her hubby abruptly. left home and didn't return. left the kids and all. he 🤬 around and got her pregnant and kicked her to the curb. she shows up back to her hubby's house after months of being gone. cold, tired and preg. this how u know a 🤬 really loves you. after all that, he took her back and is raising the 6th child which isn't his. HIS BITCHASSERY IS UNMATCHED TIL THIS DAY!

Maybe that goes to show you that people can change.

Life is a looooooooooooooooooooooong time to be stuck in one damn category.

You could be a convict in your 20s and a business owner in your 50s.

Don't be so quick to assume and throw out a label...life is about evolving.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all about balance. Nobody should expect to marry somebody with a perfect past. It is a gamble marrying a chick who played the good girl role to a tee all her life. She may be more vulnerable to spazzin the 🤬 out in her 30s after you done married the 🤬 and had kids. At the same time 🤬 wifin these reformed hoes with they Salvation Army 🤬
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hoes is hoes. I know a chick who was married to her man for years and had 5 kids together. she was faithful and all. the right 🤬 spit some game and showed her something she never seen she was hooked. her fling turned her out to the point she left her hubby abruptly. left home and didn't return. left the kids and all. he 🤬 around and got her pregnant and kicked her to the curb. she shows up back to her hubby's house after months of being gone. cold, tired and preg. this how u know a 🤬 really loves you. after all that, he took her back and is raising the 6th child which isn't his. HIS BITCHASSERY IS UNMATCHED TIL THIS DAY!

just a hypothetical, is it bitchassery if a woman does the same thing?

NO.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all silly folks are funny.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like haute said

you drake 🤬 charmin soft
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any 🤬 on this site that claim good girl status need to slap they self for lyin.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    so I just got back from lunch with a friend of mine, she married to her second boy friend
    and only 🤬 two 🤬 her whole life,she one of them always in her relationship
    because she is a certified dyme once her first boyfriend left her, her second boyfriend was
    in the picture like 0.3 seconds. I was telling her that I was going to Vegas,and she was telling
    me how she wish,she had spent more time being wild, single and free like me instead of just rushing
    into marriage,she said she was just so focus on the status.

I see this with a few good girls,after being good girls for most of they youth
    they start to get the wilding out itch,and if the right 🤬 come alone and apply pressure
    bam your good girl is on her knees sucking another 🤬 🤬 , I could try and 🤬 oh girl
    but she a cool chick and I dont want to complicate her life.

on the flip side chick who were hoes when they were younger, actually seem
    to appreciate the stability of a real relationship more than good girls,because
    they know how it feels to be ran through 🤬 and kicked out of an apartment at 6am
    and once they hit 25-32 range really start looking to lock a dude down.

Now Hoes do have a tendecy to relapse into they old ways especially slutty types with self esteem issues
    so I DO NOT ADVOCATE WIFING HOES,but you have to be careful when picking wifey regardless
    if she a good girl or a straight up.

So in other words, hoes make the best housewives.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    I sowed my oats because I wanted to I also was up front about what I wanted and definitely didnt pursue relationships with people I wasn't interested in

Deciding you want 🤬 , does not mean you have to live dishonestly or blame a man wifing you for not having the freedom to do so

I don't think every woman falls into a 'wife' or 'hoe' category

But I do believe that women must take ownership of their decisions

Lol you were a 🤬 ? ehh not suprised, salute the honesty. well once youre one, youre always one...carry on
  • politicalthug202
    gorilla wrote: »
    It's all about balance. Nobody should expect to marry somebody with a perfect past. It is a gamble marrying a chick who played the good girl role to a tee all her life. She may be more vulnerable to spazzin the 🤬 out in her 30s after you done married the 🤬 and had kids. At the same time 🤬 wifin these reformed hoes with they Salvation Army 🤬

lol good point man

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Only thing i disagree with is givin hoes the benefit of the doubt, as if you're saying "All them years of fukin is gon make her tired of fukin"

Nah ngga...All them years of fukin is gon make a hoe more likely to 🤬 tired of the couple life

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

That 🤬 should have pulled the cal out and told her to kick rocks.
  • politicalthug202
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Only thing i disagree with is givin hoes the benefit of the doubt, as if you're saying "All them years of fukin is gon make her tired of fukin"

Nah ngga...All them years of fukin is gon make a hoe more likely to 🤬 tired of the couple life

depends it can go either way, if a hoe is know it aint 🤬 out there but hard 🤬 and bubble gum
    then she might not want to 🤬 up her situation, woman in general value stability over 🤬
    and if a 🤬 taking care of her financial she more likely not to want o 🤬 up that situation.

some of these hoes start catching on at about age 25. I personally wouldnt risk it
    but its like betting on stocks it can go either way and a bad investment can turn good and a good
    investment can turn bad.
  • Kat
    kai_valya wrote: »
    with these types of threads there always seems to be some underlying thought process that says the only way to explore your sexuality and/or to be sexually fulfilled is to sleep with many people. and i don't think that's true at all.
    you can't blame a s/o from keeping from this magical life of sex with many people, no one forced you to get into and stay in a relationship. like haute said, whatever choice you make, you have to live by it.

Not necessarily many, just different.