What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pacers are gonna be in for a rude awakening come the 2nd round. Nothin personal bruh just sayin

No they won't they might lose in 7 cuz of not having home court.They are like the bulls and can frustrate the knicks wit physical play,defense and rebounding

I can be objective unlike the majority of cheap seats who hold grudges cuz posters troll em the pacers are solid and if george zones out they will beat the knicks
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder project of the inner pride process Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really hoping for Millsap too or even 🤬 at the trade deadline, would have been exactly what we needed. I'm not entirely sure how NBA financials work but Brooklyn is way over the salary cap so I'm pretty sure we won't be able to sign Millsap in free agency. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    back to a 7 pt game
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pacers are gonna be in for a rude awakening come the 2nd round. Nothin personal bruh just sayin

No they won't they might lose in 7 cuz of not having home court.They are like the bulls and can frustrate the knicks wit physical play,defense and rebounding

I can be objective unlike the majority of cheap seats who hold grudges cuz posters troll em the pacers are solid and if george zones out they will beat the knicks

I dont think the Pacers' defense is as tenacious as the Bulls D. I watched the Pacers play 3 times this year and the Nets completely out-played them. I think the Pacers havent seen the Knicks team that now has K-Mart in the post tho. I'm not saying they cant beat the Knicks but they wont be having a cake walk like they are right now.
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited April 2013
    Nets down 7
    And shout outs to Joe Johnson. 🤬 gets ridiculed by Hawk fans but he's having a solid game right now on a bad foot. All I wanted him to do was play and he has.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They let the Nets back in the game, i dont know why they cant hold onto big leads
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not worried just run clock and cut for easy baskets
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

You must have forgot how we stomped the Knicks' ass by 30+. Knicks are 🤬 , they hate when a team gets physical with them.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    🤬 catching passes like Asik now
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 🤬 is wrong with Luol Deng's hairline?
  • IceBergTaylor
    Nets dont have enough time. Where was this energy earlier in the quarter when 🤬 was hittin practice jumpers?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont think the Pacers' defense is as tenacious as the Bulls D. I watched the Pacers play 3 times this year and the Nets completely out-played them. I think the Pacers havent seen the Knicks team that now has K-Mart in the post tho. I'm not saying they cant beat the Knicks but they wont be having a cake walk like they are right now.

Not having granger and losing that 2 seed down the stretch is gonna hurt them cuz they aren't good on the road but the knicks don't dominate good teams and get flustered easily.Pacers are gonna give em problems watch

Knicks prolly beat em in 7 tho
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brooks need to be in rotation.
  • Sage Wonder
    Crazy how Marshon Brooks gets some play time and we get back into the game. Kid might be raw but he gives brooklyn much needed energy..
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Safe to say 2-1 Bulls!!!
  • IceBergTaylor
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    Brooks need to be in rotation.

Who the 🤬 are you telling? PJ's 🤬 coaching decision to have Stackhouse instead of Brooks is going to cost us the game.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not having granger and losing that 2 seed down the stretch is gonna hurt them cuz they aren't good on the road but the knicks don't dominate good teams and get flustered easily.Pacers are gonna give em problems watch

Knicks prolly beat em in 7 tho

Now that, I co-sign. We always have problems on the road. Pacers got the number one D in the league and we keep teams under 96 by average.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacers/Knicks going to 6 or 7 games
  • chi-guy
    Nate need to knock these 2 down
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn he missed one
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walking out the united center, no jermajesty gargoyle sweater bilfiger, no iceberg, no bullies, no none of these 🤬 ....softer than d rose himself ass 🤬 .

Ps Brooklyn is terrible, pass the controller bk ass 🤬 .
  • IceBergTaylor
    Crazy how Marshon Brooks gets some play time and we get back into the game. Kid might be raw but he gives brooklyn much needed energy..

I can see why PJ has been let go from so many coaching positions. Brooks got the raw end of the deal all season long. If Brooks doesnt play more next game PJ should be let go DURING the series.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Oh boy, Nets down 2 and Noah has already missed a FT.
  • Sage Wonder
    Walking out the united center, no jermajesty gargoyle sweater bilfiger, no iceberg, no bullies, no none of these 🤬 ....softer than d rose himself ass 🤬 .

Ps Brooklyn is terrible, pass the controller bk ass 🤬 .

Hey, how the lakers been doing?
  • chi-guy
    Good game by the Bulls but it shouldn't have been that close