What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nets got 🤬 over with that foul.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Execution was absolutely terrible late but I'll take that W.Bulls been doin this all year blowing leads and barely holdin on
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at this cracka flagging and hitting feelings all over my posts.
    Sit your ass down Elvis.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To close for comfort but a big W
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 shot an airball..good comeback by the nets but they are a disappointment
  • IceBergTaylor
    The one play I wont forget, the Nets were on the break during a rally and Watson passes the ball to Brooks and it turns into a turnover. That play changed the game. Props to Chi-Town good game.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ Elvis
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at the Nets offense struggling this much with 🤬 like Lopez, Johnson, D Will and Blatche. What kind of coaching is this 🤬 PJ doing, he needs to speed up the game.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walking out the united center, no jermajesty gargoyle sweater bilfiger, no iceberg, no bullies, no none of these 🤬 ....softer than d rose himself ass 🤬 .

Ps Brooklyn is terrible, pass the controller bk ass 🤬 .

Hey, how the lakers been doing?

Quite well with 4 starters out all season. Nice troll try tho...u mad? You and ya gargoyle sweater fake Cabrini green ass 🤬 had 3 hours to formulate a plan of action against the 🤬 ...but ya couldn't cuz the train don't run that late. Scary Internet 🤬
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheeesshhh....good 🤬 win!!! Big win!!

tumblr_ltbzztzPU01r2v293o1_400.gif

tumblr_mjfsabGD7W1r5a1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_maifvrm1N21r877b7o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7ykx4zX241rxe2jbo1_500.gif
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Game 4 is a must win for the Nets.
  • IceBergTaylor
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at the Nets offense struggling this much with 🤬 like Lopez, Johnson, D Will and Blatche. What kind of coaching is this 🤬 PJ doing, he needs to speed up the game.

Dont get me started on PJ. I could write an epic 3 page paper on this dude's terrible coaching. You think i'm playin...
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Taj that 🤬 was rude
  • P swayze166
    Lol at this cracka flagging and hitting feelings all over my posts.
    Sit your ass down Elvis.

You flag all posts then run and hide to manhattan while rooting for Brooklyn..ya own city would spit on you 🤬 ...meanwhile I'm out here in ya hood and the hoods you fake claim and root for, sorry ass 🤬 . I'll 🤬 on Flatbush for ya, Internet thug ass 🤬

Shouts out to my baby Mia for hooking up the food and all that at the united center. Treat a G well and all that
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swayze talking a gang of 🤬 leaving the city but his punk ass was scared to let 🤬 know he was coming beforehand
  • IceBergTaylor
    Swayze talking a gang of 🤬 leaving the city but his punk ass was scared to let 🤬 know he was coming beforehand

I already told him when he comes to NY let me know. Talkin bout what he gon do but i'm waitin.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder project of the inner pride process Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walking out the united center, no jermajesty gargoyle sweater bilfiger, no iceberg, no bullies, no none of these 🤬 ....softer than d rose himself ass 🤬 .

Ps Brooklyn is terrible, pass the controller bk ass 🤬 .

Hey, how the lakers been doing?

Quite well with 4 starters out all season. Nice troll try tho...u mad? You and ya gargoyle sweater fake Cabrini green ass 🤬 had 3 hours to formulate a plan of action against the 🤬 ...but ya couldn't cuz the train don't run that late. Scary Internet 🤬

Lmao wtf you talking bout b? I aint read nothing but straight estrogen coming out this post. Change your 🤬 and make another response, we can try again when you ready.
  • P swayze166

Like u would do anything anyways scary 🤬 , u had 3 hours to formulate a plan with ya gargoyle sweater wearing friend knowing where I was...but don't matter u looking for some saltine, stupid ass nukka
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c1up wrote: »
    Damn Taj that 🤬 was rude

What happen?
  • P swayze166

I already told him when he comes to NY let me know. Talkin bout what he gon do but i'm waitin.

Word to mayweather's camp..."u ain't gon do nothinggggg"....fake Brooklyn ass 🤬 .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Lol he said he in the hood the uc is 5 mins away from downtown thats the near westside the hood is the far westside.Get yo white ass in that cab and go to trump towers or palmer house and shut da fucc up you judd nelson in breakfast club lookin devil
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

dude tryin to hard to "prove he aint white" u can always tell cuz he's usin da N word more then eva before same thing happened in da reason a few years ago wit a poster named Jonathand or some 🤬 like dat got exposed
  • P swayze166
    Thank you Chicago for a good time, downtown a beautiful place....too bad these broke 🤬 not financially equipped to make it down there....until the next time, Gino's east and webber grille held it down. Axel paycheck covered the appetizers and all that.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Lmao, dude was moving in the Chi like the G in lasagne... Silent