What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• 2CHAINZ
    2CHAINZ Members Posts: 222 ✭✭✭✭
    2CHAINZ wrote: »
    Lakers were swept in 2011 and 2013.My squad aint been swept in 26 years

Has yo team went 16 n 1 in the playoffs tho?

🤬 beat it, go back to the gns

S7zoZ.gif

Make me get outta here then... Lol... U cant so deal wit it muthafucka...

lol @ yall catchin feelins cuz a 🤬 u dont kno say he likes 2 teams..

You suck 🤬 mane?

Hold up

Never did that in my life...

I dont believe you mane I heard stories about you 🤬 Betty DaMob2Deep

What im tellin u is #nolie

Change yo name to 🤬 Betty mane.
    you disgust me mane
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Series still 2-1
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this is entertaining... U 🤬 really into this 🤬 .. It aint dat serious..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    You'd think these fake ass laker fans wouldn't be so emotional since the lakers were trash all year long.I guess gettin swept is soul burnin

I cant relate I've never saw it happen to my team
  • 1of1
    Somebody is wide open on every possession
  • damobb2deep

S7zoZ.gif

You suck 🤬 mane?

Hold up

you disgust me mane

Says a 🤬 who is a alias of a 🤬 named 🤬 boi...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miller finna take ova
  • 1of1
    Javale and Faried have the hardest time setting a proper screen
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    warriors are dicing up that defense man that play was ill something out of nothing
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curry unlimited range..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Curry pulled from way out
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao at this silly 🤬 . "Injuries beat the Lakers, pretty much like every year they don't win it all."
    Da 🤬 up 🤬 go burn a cross.

Name the last time the lakers lost with an ok roster without injuries...go head I'm listening 🤬 ...and my pic in my avi, so catch feelings per usual
  • damobb2deep
    You'd think these fake ass laker fans wouldn't be so emotional since the lakers were trash all year long.I guess gettin swept is soul burnin

I cant relate I've never saw it happen to my team

Lol u da 1 wit da feelins tho... Are we mad... Yea dats our team... but if u Chicago u went out da 1st round last year so...
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »

We call those moral victories.

I'll ask again. Are the Bulls winning the Finals?

This logic is stupid.28 teams wont even participate in the finals.YOUR team couldn't even win a playoff game

Bulls still playing while the Lakers got sonned.It's hilarious how the angriest people in this thread aren't even real laker fans

Where b braze at.Real laker fans should check instead of these cross country league pass canadian and carolina residents

If your team don't win the Finals who cares what they did in the playoffs. "We didn't get swept." "We still playing" ok but did you win the Finals? "........."

Always calling out Braze's name. Blood can't help you here homie.

And stop talking about real. We all know you a fraud backing down from challenges and trying to hide your Internet trolling.

My team is still playing and has a chance to go to the finals "yours" doesn't.Period

I mention b braze cuz he a real laker fan from l.a. unlike you.You're from canada and became a "laker fan" 12 years ago you're a frontrunner aka a joke

Lol @ you scorned ass lames using the bolded as a crutch I didn't bacc down from a damn thing.I know the exact conversation me and chi bully had

LoL @ you calling anyone on here a joke. You're a self-admitted Kobe stan/groupie, and then you want to turn around and call people that lol.

True, and that upsets you lol Crab 🤬 that's some soft 🤬 to be catching feelings about. We in here talking sports, you're talking about countries lol. That 🤬 boils your blood just like Kobe does lol.

'I mention braze because he's a real Laker fan from LA' Funny because blood doesn't come on here talking about "real Laker fans", but your crab ass from the chi steady feeling ways about that 🤬 lol.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 hitting shots from the locker room
  • 2CHAINZ

S7zoZ.gif

You suck 🤬 mane?

Hold up

you disgust me mane

Says a 🤬 who is a alias of a 🤬 named 🤬 boi...

I'm sick of you making fun of the name my momma gave me mane

Hold up
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iggy tried to do one of them Shaq TNT crossovers.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carl Landry gotta let that hair go.....
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuggets aint winnin this game
  • 2CHAINZ
    edited April 2013
    its the tity boy riding 🤬 through yo city boi
    rubbin on yo sisters 🤬 boooiiiii
    you a 🤬 boi love suck n 🤬 boys
    uggghhh you 🤬 as 🤬 boi...to run you mouth or imma buck this 9 boi
    my 9 makes noises like an orgasm tru story going past platinum
    I wish a 🤬 wood like a kitchen cabinet ....listen 🤬 get off yo knees
    you got 5 kids in the house to feed... but u rather feed yo needs and find some d to eat
    🤬 🤬 listen up 2chainz got a buzz like a bumble bee
    you wanna 🤬 with me? better bring yo best heat cause I got 2 9's like GRETZKY!!!

tumblr_lt8awfjxng1qfwshko1_500.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    All that nuggets talk about how they won the Melo trade.. How is that working out?.. Lmfaooo

Ain't u always 🤬 bout STaT being out? Galinari is out so the Nuggets are not at full strength
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warriors bumpin that KRIT "The Only One" in the lockroom.

Naaaawwwwwww, playa.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://sphotos-b.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/941028_10200332813177200_717725950_n.jpg[/img]
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

This logic is stupid.28 teams wont even participate in the finals.YOUR team couldn't even win a playoff game

Bulls still playing while the Lakers got sonned.It's hilarious how the angriest people in this thread aren't even real laker fans

Where b braze at.Real laker fans should check instead of these cross country league pass canadian and carolina residents

If your team don't win the Finals who cares what they did in the playoffs. "We didn't get swept." "We still playing" ok but did you win the Finals? "........."

And stop talking about real. We all know you a fraud backing down from challenges and trying to hide your Internet trolling.

My team is still playing and has a chance to go to the finals "yours" doesn't.Period

I mention b braze cuz he a real laker fan from l.a. unlike you.You're from canada and became a "laker fan" 12 years ago you're a frontrunner aka a joke

Lol @ you scorned ass lames using the bolded as a crutch I didn't bacc down from a damn thing.I know the exact conversation me and chi bully had

LoL @ you calling anyone on here a joke. You're a self-admitted Kobe stan/groupie, and then you want to turn around and call people that lol.

True, and that upsets you lol Crab 🤬 that's some soft 🤬 to be catching feelings about. We in here talking sports, you're talking about countries lol. That 🤬 boils your blood just like Kobe does lol.

'I mention braze because he's a real Laker fan from LA' Funny because blood doesn't come on here talking about "real Laker fans", but your crab ass from the chi steady feeling ways about that 🤬 lol.

Don't waste ya time, this 🤬 a scared 🤬 ...if only I knew he be at the library I woulda went there to give him the Jon jones...this Chael sonnen ass 🤬 don't show face at his own teams arena in the playoffs and I do, but I understand why, Kobe wasn't playing so he not to be found.

Lakers played the spurs IN THE WEST with. The whole starting backcourt out injured and the starting forward and he trying to compare to playing the horrible Brooklyn METS....ignore that scared cab driving 🤬 B, 🤬 in his own hood don't know him...trust me I asked around.

Shouts out to LA the greatest city and fans out here. I'll take a picture of a palm tree for you north face wearing 🤬 .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn... As a REAL Los Angeles native, and REAL Laker fan i feel i must make a formal apology for the deceptive tactics employed some other insecure fans. Kobe is an All time Great. LeBron will most likely end up higher on the list than him.

Please direct these misguided souls here

http://www.recover-from-grief.com/7-stages-of-grief.html

It's time you 🤬 came to grips...
    Nuff said now go worry about maple trees the maple leafs or whatever u canadians talk about and shut da fucc up already you're boring me

All these feelings you spillin in the air wont change the fact the lakers got swept and you're mad as fucc right now