What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Spinoff: Ladies- cheating..your reaction

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    That's why you deal with women that also have 🤬 worth losing...

You 🤬 up my 🤬 at my place.. Best believe I'ma come over and 🤬 over and cut up some 🤬 at your place... Eye for an eye.. 🤬 calling the cops.. Like somebody stated.. They will side with the woman most of the time.. I don't give a 🤬 if I am at fault.. Keep yo hands off my property..

But women with 🤬 to lose and have 🤬 of their own Tend to not do such thing..

false .....

How about you just don't cheat and give a woman a reason to be so angry that she does something crazy and possibly out of character?

How about you keep your hands to yoself

I don't care what I done.. You keep your hands off me and my property.... You cut up yo own stuff.. Play wit me... Lol.. Ain't no reason to cut up things... Now you just taking it to far dealing with a man's things

Why is your personal property more important than your girls physical and emotional health? You can buy more 🤬 . She can't buy back the wasted time she spent with a 🤬 ass dude. So you get taxed, so what?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Empress_ wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »

@s2jepeka

Realistic or not, she was sounding desperate as dude was lying constantly, stopped having sex with her to have sex with another, stopped spending time with her and all kinds of mess which made her question herself, her self worth and made her feel like garbage.

I'd rather be alone than to have to constantly look over my shoulder and wonder. At least be honest about yours and come clean about your indiscretions

One of the realest brothers I know would "cheat"

Lmao Ok, continue...
    , come home to his woman and tell her, directly without her having to ask. He did him but he kept it clean, no attachments to these females and it was strictly physical. He didn't bring home any uncleanliness. He respected her enough to keep it 100 with her and inform her so she knew what she was being subjected to and from that point it was her choice whether or not to accept it, which she did. She has every right to know what she is being exposed to.

@ bolded, more lulz...If your friend is desperate, then what is a woman who calls a man 'respectable' and 'cleanly' in that situation...From afar both types of women are the same. Both women have amended their expectations:

All men gonna cheat anyway = At least he told me and doesnt bring home "uncleanliness" (seriously, do you have a Thesarus next to you when you post?)

@s2jepeka

Whoa dere! Not my friend(s) nor my personal experiences, what I look like giving permission to a man to stray so long as he tells me about it. I'm just relaying situations as I know them. Cheating is cheating regardless of what fashion it is done in.

Though I'd still say awareness>>>>being exposed to Lord knows what without knowing.

I don't subscribe to that Mario Winans "if you're playing me keep it on the low" mess and the thought of havin sexual relations with a man who is having relations with another is nauseating. I'd rather be alone but that's just me.

Thats how it starts...IJS...

623218897.jpg

Lol. Ijs, would you not rather know to have the awareness to go get tested and then make the decision to stay or not? Living a lie I cannot and I've been clean all my life and intend to keep it that way. Dare a brother compromise that......unprotected sex with your "Queen" and the "stray/mistress/side piece/jumpoff" or what have you? :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&

@empress

Ok but ur single right now, so its easy to say all that-your're used to bein lonely than a mfer lol. let me paint a very realistic example tho:

You, the queen empress, are in a relationship of, ehhh lets say 2 years. He is 'the one'. everything is perfect. He comes to you, and since its you he speaks your language:

'Ma lady, one's self has grown tiredeth of the 🤬 . One must explore just one fair lady from a nether land, just once, then cometh back to my queen. One will not kisseth and will strapeth up.'

Can you w/ 100% certainty say u wouldnt consider lettin him slide just once?? He's promised not to bring uncleanliness back to the castle...

@s2jepeka

Bolded is laughable. No, just no. Lets not be ridiculous.

And wait now, why must I be a lonely mess just because I am single?

Above all else, love thy self. Accept your aloneness and nourish it, even when in togetherness in a relationship. "Alone" doesn't have to mean "lonely" when you find richness and happiness within. It's nice and you want to extend and give love to someone you care for and give yourself to someone you build with but it shouldn't be something u need in order to be happy.

Happiness with self comes before you can even think of making another happy.

RRnhhqW.gif
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Getting it out the mud Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    I remember when waiting to exhale came out and that scene where she took ole boy stuff and did that 🤬 to his clothes.. Them birds in the theater was clapping and 🤬 ... I looked at my girl and was like yea yo black ass ever get the idea... Yea buddy lol....
    If I'ma have 🤬 🤬 up.. U will too..
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2013

You 🤬 up my 🤬 at my place.. Best believe I'ma come over and 🤬 over and cut up some 🤬 at your place... Eye for an eye.. 🤬 calling the cops.. Like somebody stated.. They will side with the woman most of the time.. I don't give a 🤬 if I am at fault.. Keep yo hands off my property..

false .....

How about you just don't cheat and give a woman a reason to be so angry that she does something crazy and possibly out of character?

I don't care what I done.. You keep your hands off me and my property.... You cut up yo own stuff.. Play wit me... Lol.. Ain't no reason to cut up things... Now you just taking it to far dealing with a man's things

Taking it too far ???? lol

He put me and his child's health in danger.

I felt it was justified.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    I won't cheat but if a sometimes cheats on you all that wilding out 🤬 at his job is so unladylike like very classy lady's very classy.

I don't care how petty it sounds, I always let any chick know from jump no that matter what happens between us if you ever get so mad that you destroy anything I own or cause damage to my property I'm going the legal route and I will 🤬 your record up and job future up and have you explaining why you got a stupid ass charge on your record just because you got mad one day.

real 🤬 I concur

except I'm going to go the illegal thug 🤬 route

and leavve you slumped on some pavement somewhere if you keyed my car

females always know what dude they can try that 🤬 on

:(

I've never cheated but....Lol these females are dummies, you destroy property, best believe you will pay for it in one way or another. That's not a reason to ram cars and empty bank accounts. Make sure I get one of these attorneys I know to son a chick. Now if a chick puts her hands on me or tries to use a weapon....

1PuYz.gif

How about if she wait until a couple of years and get her revenge by damaging your stuff? You wouldn't be able to convict her because you wouldn't have thought she would come after you that long of a time.

Lol huh? Thats irrelevant, if she destroys my stuff doesnt matter when it happens, she still will get prosecuted. There isnt a statue of limitations in that regard. Girls out here be looking so foolish, I find it hysterical. They wouldnt if 🤬 would step up and 🤬 that 🤬 on sight. The question is why were these women cheated on? Someone answer that for me...

Why? Because 🤬 happens. Doesn't matter if you are the greatest, most beautiful, the everything end all be all woman... If a man wants to do something, he will do it. Sometimes no reason is needed, sometimes a guy just wants something different. Its doesn't always lie with the woman and what she is or isn't
    doing.

Appreciate the grown response. Now another question does that situation give you the right to destroy property or assault people without reprecussions(this is for both males and females)?

That question can be answered in many different ways, as evident by this thread. When I did it, I was 16 and he was 17. Did it make sense then? Absolutely!! My take on it was, he took advantage of my like for him, and my trust. All bets were off. So, I can and do understand how a person could be pushed to that point. Legally, it isn't. Personally, it's a grey area.

Haha well you answered my question...legally, you have no right to wreck 🤬 . Its crime of passion, while one is understandibly angry, you can"t do that so you should and will be held legally responsible. Now if its years later and an ex slashes your tires:

1. Lmao at that sorry ass 🤬 for being bitter, my life probably better than hers at that point
    2. Since it cannot be proved she did it, then she gets away scot free...I would just take the L and keep it moving.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭

@s2jepeka

Realistic or not, she was sounding desperate as dude was lying constantly, stopped having sex with her to have sex with another, stopped spending time with her and all kinds of mess which made her question herself, her self worth and made her feel like garbage.

I'd rather be alone than to have to constantly look over my shoulder and wonder. At least be honest about yours and come clean about your indiscretions

One of the realest brothers I know would "cheat"

Lmao Ok, continue...
    , come home to his woman and tell her, directly without her having to ask. He did him but he kept it clean, no attachments to these females and it was strictly physical. He didn't bring home any uncleanliness. He respected her enough to keep it 100 with her and inform her so she knew what she was being subjected to and from that point it was her choice whether or not to accept it, which she did. She has every right to know what she is being exposed to.

@ bolded, more lulz...If your friend is desperate, then what is a woman who calls a man 'respectable' and 'cleanly' in that situation...From afar both types of women are the same. Both women have amended their expectations:

All men gonna cheat anyway = At least he told me and doesnt bring home "uncleanliness" (seriously, do you have a Thesarus next to you when you post?)

@s2jepeka

Whoa dere! Not my friend(s) nor my personal experiences, what I look like giving permission to a man to stray so long as he tells me about it. I'm just relaying situations as I know them. Cheating is cheating regardless of what fashion it is done in.

Though I'd still say awareness>>>>being exposed to Lord knows what without knowing.

I don't subscribe to that Mario Winans "if you're playing me keep it on the low" mess and the thought of havin sexual relations with a man who is having relations with another is nauseating. I'd rather be alone but that's just me.

Thats how it starts...IJS...

623218897.jpg

Lol. Ijs, would you not rather know to have the awareness to go get tested and then make the decision to stay or not? Living a lie I cannot and I've been clean all my life and intend to keep it that way. Dare a brother compromise that......unprotected sex with your "Queen" and the "stray/mistress/side piece/jumpoff" or what have you? :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&

@empress

Ok but ur single right now, so its easy to say all that-your're used to bein lonely than a mfer lol. let me paint a very realistic example tho:

You, the queen empress, are in a relationship of, ehhh lets say 2 years. He is 'the one'. everything is perfect. He comes to you, and since its you he speaks your language:

'Ma lady, one's self has grown tiredeth of the 🤬 . One must explore just one fair lady from a nether land, just once, then cometh back to my queen. One will not kisseth and will strapeth up.'

Can you w/ 100% certainty say u wouldnt consider lettin him slide just once?? He's promised not to bring uncleanliness back to the castle...

@s2jepeka

Bolded is laughable. No, just no. Lets not be ridiculous.

And wait now, why must I be a lonely mess just because I am single?

Above all else, love thy self. Accept your aloneness and nourish it, even when in togetherness in a relationship. "Alone" doesn't have to mean "lonely" when you find richness and happiness within. It's nice and you want to extend and give love to someone you care for and give yourself to someone you build with but it shouldn't be something u need in order to be happy.

Happiness with self comes before you can even think of making another happy.

RRnhhqW.gif

@s2jepeka

julia-roberts-double-face.gif
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Why is your personal property more important than your girls physical and emotional health? You can buy more 🤬 . She can't buy back the wasted time she spent with a 🤬 ass dude. So you get taxed, so what?

I'm guessing he didn't see this thread. New Strain Of Gonorrhea That’s Supposedly “Deadlier Than AIDS”

Your gf might have gotten a deadly disease from you but she's the 🤬 of the earth for slapping you around a few times.

I mean all you did was break her heart and put her health at risk, you don't deserve that. /sarcasm
  • Knock_Twice
    Io

false .....

Lol I hope u trolling

Buy more 🤬 ...it's not even about the property.. It's about you going the extra mile to cause me harm... I cheated said I was sorry.. We talked about it.. No need to go all out on my job stalking me.. Cutting up my tires... Calling my phone all the times of night.. No need for all that.. Now you just being vindictive and that 🤬 crosses the line in my world.. Won't help the situation out so why do it.. Now you asking to be in a retaliation situation because I won't let that 🤬 slide... if I do.. That means I won't be able to move on in peace.. You will have the upper hand and keep doing the stupid 🤬 to me.. Nah.. I'ma fight back and make you wish you never started that dumb 🤬 wit me... Lol.. Yo ass won't after dealing with me do vindictive 🤬 to the next.. Becuz it's not caused for.. It's dumb IMO
  • Knock_Twice

false .....

I felt it was justified.

How so... I can't defend dude.. But me... If that's how u feel the need to do that.. Don't be upset when yo windows busted out to..
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    lol @ cheaters being mad that the person they cheated on is mad at them.

Hilarious. You want to lie to people and hurt them but you want them to walk away without hurting you. You want to move on in peace with no pain but the innocent party has to move on and be heartbroken. You disrespect them without a care in the world but it's a terrible thing when they do it to you.
  • Westie
    Io

false .....

Lol I hope u trolling

Buy more 🤬 ...it's not even about the property.. It's about you going the extra mile to cause me harm... I cheated said I was sorry.. We talked about it.. No need to go all out on my job stalking me.. Cutting up my tires... Calling my phone all the times of night.. No need for all that.. Now you just being vindictive and that 🤬 crosses the line in my world.. Won't help the situation out so why do it.. Now you asking to be in a retaliation situation because I won't let that 🤬 slide... if I do.. That means I won't be able to move on in peace.. You will have the upper hand and keep doing the stupid 🤬 to me.. Nah.. I'ma fight back and make you wish you never started that dumb 🤬 wit me... Lol.. Yo ass won't after dealing with me do vindictive 🤬 to the next.. Becuz it's not caused for.. It's dumb IMO

Wait....so you're saying don't be vindictive after you did something 🤬 up, or you'll go back and be vindictive to make the score 2-1? Lol ok. So someone harms you and YOU won't be able to move on until you get even, but she's just supposed to take the L? Lmao 🤬 outta here.. By your own logic you deserved to get your 🤬 🤬 up so she can feel better after you harmed her. Evens the score. Apologies aint worth a damn btw.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironic the men in this thread completely absolve themselves and casually brush off the health and well being of another for their 'minor indiscretion'.

But 🤬 up my car, and 🤬 we got problems. What you do that for? All I did was 🤬 her! I make love to you!!

Womp Womp.
  • Knock_Twice

Actually endangering someone's health is a good reason to harm someone and their personal belongings.

I see where you coming from.. But if that isn't the case.. No need for all that.. Yea you hurt.. I understand too.. But to damage my stuff... No I can accept that 🤬 .. I can't and neither will my mama nor sisters nor cuzin will accept that from you.... Or Who ever I will call to come over and whoop yo ass.. No need for all that.. U key my BMW cost me 1800 to get it fixed.. Oh you getting yo ass beat.. Not by me cuz Idon't hit women but by someone.. No need for all that
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

false .....

I felt it was justified.

How so... I can't defend dude.. But me... If that's how u feel the need to do that.. Don't be upset when yo windows busted out to..

He was having unprotected sex with another chick while he was with me... I was 9 months prego with our son.

And he didn't do anything to get back at me .... only beg me to forgive him and marry him

Which I didn't do

Like I originally said.... not my proudest moment. And I could tell you it was 16 years ago and I was young and inexperienced in life/relationships or some other reason to justify my actions.

But bottom line is I have no regrets about the choices I made. He on the other hand does.....

I wouldn't do something like that now but back then.... it made sense to me

I wasn't about to go cheat on him to get revenge......I hit him in his pockets. Which is what I felt needed to be done
  • Westie
    I might have run @knock_twice over back in the day. Thank 🤬 for maturity. Keeps me out of jail.
  • sweetheart93
    edited May 2013

I see where you coming from.. But if that isn't the case.. No need for all that.. Yea you hurt.. I understand too.. But to damage my stuff... No I can accept that 🤬 .. I can't and neither will my mama nor sisters nor cuzin will accept that from you.... Or Who ever I will call to come over and whoop yo ass.. No need for all that.. U key my BMW cost me 1800 to get it fixed.. Oh you getting yo ass beat.. Not by me cuz Idon't hit women but by someone.. No need for all that

So what you're saying is, she hurts your belongings (which you can buy more of) then you're going to hurt hers.

BUT she's supposed to be the bigger person after you possibly endanger her health. Do you see where you contradict yourself?

You can be upset and cause harm to her belongings because she did it to you. But she can't be upset and cause harm to your belongings even though you could have given her something she can't get rid of.

• Knock_Twice
    edited May 2013
    Io

false .....

Lol I hope u trolling

Wait....so you're saying don't be vindictive after you did something 🤬 up, or you'll go back and be vindictive to make the score 2-1? Lol ok. So someone harms you and YOU won't be able to move on until you get even, but she's just supposed to take the L? Lmao 🤬 outta here.. By your own logic you deserved to get your 🤬 🤬 up so she can feel better after you harmed her. Evens the score. Apologies aint worth a damn btw.

Dudes get cheated on too you know.. How is it in most cases they can move on... How come the girl in most cases who did the cheating still riding around.. Why is it that it's majority of dudes cars being keyed and not women.. Same cheating but different results from men and women.. If I can move on without cutting up yo dresses and busting out your windows.. Yo ass can do the same thing.... Yall do the 🤬 to have something to talk about in most cases.. Dudes can can care less.. Yea we hurt but I ain't bout to bleach your dresses and 🤬 .. 🤬 I look like.. I'ma move on or leave to blow off some steam.. No need for me to do anything to your property or call your job and act an ass... I dont need to do all that dumb 🤬
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

LMFAO my husband would get left if he brought up some 🤬 like this. If he's tired of my 🤬 then he can leave.

@sweetheart93

How do you feel about the possibility of your family's generational wealth leaving the black community upon your impending marriage?

Larry-King-11.jpg

obit-mike-wallace-a2b795d978d72d0c.jpg

• sweetheart93
    Men 🤬 their wives when they cheat. lmfao @ him trying to act like men aren't emotional.

If the roles were switched in @MsSouthern's story she would've have probably been murdered. A dude at home with the kids and she's gone for 2 days then gleefully strolls into work like it's nothing.

• Westie
    Io

false .....

Lol I hope u trolling

Dudes get cheated on too you know.. How is it in most cases they can move on... How come the girl in most cases who did the cheating still riding around.. Why is it that it's majority of dudes cars being keyed and not women.. Same cheating but different results from men and women.. If I can move on without cutting up yo dresses and busting out your windows.. Yo ass can do the same thing.... Yall do the 🤬 to have something to talk about in most cases.. Dudes can can care less.. Yea we hurt but I ain't bout to bleach your dresses and 🤬 .. 🤬 I look like.. I'ma move on or leave to blow off some steam.. No need for me to do anything to your property or call your job and act an ass... I need to do all that dumb 🤬

Lol @ dudes not being vindictive. No woman's ever had her ass beat for cheating? And idc if a man does bleach a woman's dresses, she'd deserve it to. Go on ahead.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I cheated on all my "girlfriends" in the past, except my wife. I never took relationships seriously, I was young and didn't see why people tied themselves down like that. I 🤬 over a lot of girls. It wasn't until I met my wife is it that I got serious.

Had fun, that's all that mattered to me.

i-regret-nothing.gif

the karma coming your way is going to b hilarious... cant wait for the thread...

Karma?

No such thing.

It would take too much time and effort for my wife to cheat.

thats y its going to hurt more...

True.

But moving on would be pretty easy.

u have 7 kids tho...

5, but that doesn't mean anything. While we had to keep contact for the sake of the kids, moving on wouldn't be hard.
  • Knock_Twice
    I might have run @knock_twice over back in the day. Thank 🤬 for maturity. Keeps me out of jail.

Yea buddy...you betta 🤬 my ass too...cuz mama and the lawd knows Lol..when I get back to walking....Lol...when I get out that hospital....smh

• ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭

false .....

I felt it was justified.

He was having unprotected sex with another chick while he was with me... I was 9 months prego with our son.

And he didn't do anything to get back at me .... only beg me to forgive him and marry him

Which I didn't do

Like I originally said.... not my proudest moment. And I could tell you it was 16 years ago and I was young and inexperienced in life/relationships or some other reason to justify my actions.

But bottom line is I have no regrets about the choices I made. He on the other hand does.....

I wouldn't do something like that now but back then.... it made sense to me

I wasn't about to go cheat on him to get revenge......I hit him in his pockets. Which is what I felt needed to be done

16 years ago?! Got damn how old are you?
  • sweetheart93
    deadeye wrote: »
    @sweetheart93

How do you feel about the possibility of your family's generational wealth leaving the black community upon your impending marriage?
    Larry-King-11.jpg

obit-mike-wallace-a2b795d978d72d0c.jpg

@deadeye

lol I'm already married and my husband's family has way more money than mine. You should ask him how he feels about the possibility of his family's generational wealth leaving the white community.

tumblr_lxoan9ENij1r5gvg1o1_400.gif
  • Knock_Twice
    Men 🤬 their wives when they cheat. lmfao @ him trying to act like men aren't emotional.

If the roles were switched in @MsSouthern's story she would've have probably been murdered. A dude at home with the kids and she's gone for 2 days then gleefully strolls into work like it's nothing.

So what you're saying is, she hurts your belongings (which you can buy more of) then you're going to hurt hers.

BUT she's supposed to be the bigger person after you possibly endanger her health. Do you see where you contradict yourself?

You can be upset and cause harm to her belongings because she did it to you. But she can't be upset and cause harm to your belongings even though you could have given her something she can't get rid of.

So what you're saying..is I suppose to let her..🤬 up my 🤬 ..and do the 🤬 ever to me..cuz she's hurt??

You see how that looks....