What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We lost this one still a good ass game.I love when these teams play

Yall winnin game 4 then its a wrap after that but this is a great series

I hope so at the same time miami should be goin for the jugular monday,they aint tryin to have an extended physical series that's how somebody can get hurt

Bulls lack of depth is showin now cuz the starting 5 stay in foul trouble

Well we will see.. Its hard as hell to win in chicago but yall got no bodies so its a toss up for game 4 even though Im leanin in yall direction. Like I said though, we'll see

Man ya"ll we really need Kirk Hinrich back...he will be able to shut some of their guard play down. We have two days of rest so hopefully he can heal up. Its over for Deng though. I dont know why this weak ass beige 🤬 Rose wont come out and say he isnt playing, 🤬 stay coming to games in easter church suits..smh
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Great grind out game by both teams...Bosh n Cole were huge....Bron came thru down the stretch.......makes me wonder how this game would have ended had Hinrich n Deng were able to suit up
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    IMAG0238_zps53b7064c.jpg

smh at Wades lonley 10... lol

THAT WAS A QUITE ASS 25 POINTS BRON HAD

🤬 damn near had a triple double and folk gonna complain..... Wade did nothing.... Bosh beasted on the boards
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 & 19 for Bosh, that niiga finally arrived from T.Dot.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scream at me.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told ya'll this is the prelude to an epic 7 game ecf next year between the bulls and heat

Bulls and heat woulda played in the last years ecf if rose never got hurt,they're clearly the best 2 teams in the east at full strength.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that was ill by Tony Parker
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    I feel like Thibs is just angry about the officiating right now at the podium.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony Parker be throwin up some amazing shots man he mastered da floater but dat last 🤬 was ridiculous lls
  • ShencotheMC
    That shot ain't count. Still on his fingers
  • ocelot
    No basket.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foh wit that sound meter 🤬
  • ocelot
    I passed up potential 🤬 for the game... These 🤬 better win.
  • ShencotheMC
    Foh wit that sound meter 🤬

Yea ESPN dickriding...and the fans about to be salty
  • Tommy bilfiger
    We lost this one still a good ass game.I love when these teams play

Yall winnin game 4 then its a wrap after that but this is a great series

I hope so at the same time miami should be goin for the jugular monday,they aint tryin to have an extended physical series that's how somebody can get hurt

Bulls lack of depth is showin now cuz the starting 5 stay in foul trouble

Well we will see.. Its hard as hell to win in chicago but yall got no bodies so its a toss up for game 4 even though Im leanin in yall direction. Like I said though, we'll see

Man ya"ll we really need Kirk Hinrich back...he will be able to shut some of their guard play down. We have two days of rest so hopefully he can heal up. Its over for Deng though. I dont know why this weak ass beige 🤬 Rose wont come out and say he isnt playing, 🤬 stay coming to games in easter church suits..smh

It's over for hinrich too.His calf is severely bruised he had 2 mri's and it's healing super slow

It would be a miracle if he played in this series.Deng has more of a chance but that's a reach too.Bulls need deng more than hinrich.Butler can switch on cole or wade with deng in the lineup
  • Beta
    Lol @ passin up 🤬 for the spurs. Idk 🤬 just funny. No cheeks cuz you wanna see tim duncan outta all players
  • ocelot
    Lol @ passin up 🤬 for the spurs. Idk 🤬 just funny. No cheeks cuz you wanna see tim duncan outta all players

Yeah... I know she going to be grinding extra hard on a 🤬 at the club...smh

I'm doing damage control with the texting tho...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    That's crazy how wade rarely plays good vs the bulls in chicago some of the worst games in his career are in his hometown.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    🤬 is weird cause he was 5 for 7 today so it's not like he was shooting horribly, he just didn't shoot at all when the ball would get to him.
  • Beta
    That's crazy how wade rarely plays good vs the bulls in chicago some of the worst games in his career are in his hometown.

Trying to remember the last time he played well in the chi..

Hmm I think it was that feb game where shawn marion had that buzzer beating layup like in 08-09 right before he was traded for oneal and moon
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they dont help Thompson Parker gonna get 50
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony Parker on fire rite now mane lls
  • ocelot
    Get Bonner OUT!!!
  • infamous114
    edited May 2013

Trying to remember the last time he played well in the chi..

Hmm I think it was that feb game where shawn marion had that buzzer beating layup like in 08-09 right before he was traded for oneal and moon

Wade scored 36 on the Bulls last year

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=320314004

The game where John Lucas went ham on us.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    I passed up potential 🤬 for the game... These 🤬 better win.

you a better fan than me