What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lol @ the Knicks losing. Melo 🤬 up again SMH. Dude out there looking Durant passive and not putting the team on his back the way he's suppose to. Basically, these dudes ain't built for greatness.

we had threads last year sayin these wing players are different then da early 2000's wing players. Maybe cuz back then they were on teams by themselves they looked for their shots way more then these guys today
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Lol @ the Knicks losing. Melo 🤬 up again SMH. Dude out there looking Durant passive and not putting the team on his back the way he's suppose to. Basically, these dudes ain't built for greatness.

we had threads last year sayin these wing players are different then da early 2000's wing players. Maybe cuz back then they were on teams by themselves they looked for their shots way more then these guys today

A lot more team oriented today

Cuz you got dudes like Colin Cowherd and the rest of these Media people complaining that guys take too many shots.. And they complain about efficiency and all these other stats that dont mean 🤬 till after the game is over.. Melo needs to remain aggressive..

Gotta give credit to Indiana.. They are basically playing Melo with Length... And not doubling.. When he does get to the basket he has Hibbert waitin for him and Tyson has been basically a statue out there giving us nothing.. All things I knew would happen before the playoffs started. Hence my calling for Amar'e.. But Stat wont do us any better since he has bad knees..

So I'm guessing the Dark Knight isn't rising anymore?
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Hope this 🤬 .. Jr.. wasn't throwing poor 🤬 performance.. for some 🤬 .. please tell me that is not the case.. somebody needs to that take six man award from this 🤬 .. Now all of sudden the 🤬 had a fever.. naw that 🤬 caught something..

[img]http://sphotos-b.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s480x480/532756_10151365364981006_695674985_n.jpg[/img]
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    How the hell the Knicks and Pacers getting so many days off
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These troll tactics need a tune-up. lol.

🤬 basketball-boyfriends get hurt, eliminated and clapped quick so now they sit around scorned with mascara meltin' under their eyes, poppin 🤬 about active teams and players. Ridiculous.

Where the Fathers at?
  • greenwood1921
    Hawks supposedly going after Stan Van Gundy, huh? Welp, so much for getting Dwight. lol
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kerr just gon' do em' like that?
    ibdYVxRMHweYzF.gif
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    if only Hibbert played like he did tonight on a regular basis tho

it's like I said before the series started. If hibbert remembers he's an nba center and they can steal one in NY they can win. GS and NY proving what I said all along, all that living by the three 🤬 doesn't work in the playoffs. Word to the Phoenix Suns. I'm not saying either series is over, playoffs just a different ball game
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    At this point, if the Bulls dont make it through, im rooting for a Pacers v Grizzlies finals....

I like both of those teams but no. 🤬 would make the pistons/spurs finals ratings look great
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Pistons/Spurs was a good ass series. Ratings doesn't affect if I watch or not. that's no money in my pocket.
    Good basketball is good basketball. There doesn't need to be a superstar for it to be exciting. All it takes is two teams willing to compete and leave it all on the floor.
    That would actually be good for the nba since it is a belief that small market teams don't have a shot at the trophy.
    I'd watch

I definitely would too. I actually don't like those 130 to 125 type of games and I like traditional post players thats why I like Memphis. You fooling yourself if you think the league wants those 2 in the finals though
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭

it's like I said before the series started. If hibbert remembers he's an nba center and they can steal one in NY they can win. GS and NY proving what I said all along, all that living by the three 🤬 doesn't work in the playoffs. Word to the Phoenix Suns. I'm not saying either series is over, playoffs just a different ball game
    bruh Indiana took 33 attempted 3's while the Knicks only took 11
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m

The NBA fined Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau $35,000 for ripping officiating after Game 3 loss.

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 30m

Thibodeau said Deng and Hinrich are day-to-day. Neither practiced much. #Bulls
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited May 2013
    rakim ii wrote: »

bruh Indiana took 33 attempted 3's while the Knicks only took 11

but they play better defense than y'all which is why they could miss 23 of them and STILL beat y'all by 11. Just because a team takes a lot of 3's in ONE GAME doesn't mean they live by the three..... You guys did break orlando's record for 3's in a year this year right? Or am I trippin???
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got in from takin my moms out to a mothers day dinner if dis spurs/warriors game gets ugly betta believe im takin a power nap lls
  • greenwood1921
    just got in from takin my moms out to a mothers day dinner if dis spurs/warriors game gets ugly betta believe im takin a power nap lls

Awwwwww.

Remind me of when Omar took his grandma out and she got her crown shot off.

NH.
  • greenwood1921
    But I will say this.

Best TV shows to fall asleep to...

1. Sunrise Earth on Discovery HD

2. Any spurs game.

Works every time. Drool on the pillow caliber.
  • BlackAX410
    But I will say this.

2. Any spurs game.

i got a feelin Steph Curry is gonna have a big game only reason im not knocked out now lls
  • greenwood1921
    But I will say this.

2. Any spurs game.

i got a feelin Steph Curry is gonna have a big game only reason im not knocked out now lls

Is he even playing?
  • BlackAX410
    But I will say this.

2. Any spurs game.

Is he even playing?

yea he's in da startin lineup if he wasnt i woulda been sleep now lls
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Bogut with 3 fouls in less than 6 minutes
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bogut wildin....he must think he's playing Rugby
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this game is ugly right now