What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What injuries do the Spurs have? Last I checked they're going into the WCF pretty healthy.

parker's calf nd Kahwi Leonard had sumthin wrong wit his leg too
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What injuries do the Spurs have? Last I checked they're going into the WCF pretty healthy.
    Parker calf... Ginobili not 100%... And Kwahi been hurt all year... No excuses tho... If you're playing, you're healthy.

ZBo is hurt on Memphis side.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    If the Knicks don't make significant changes to their offense by midseason I don't see how it makes sense to keep Woodson to be honest....that might pretty much wrap up their season with that sudden coaching change but I say its worth it instead of letting them play out their season just to not get to the ECFs.....again

Also, I understand Chandler is all about defense but damn 🤬 at least add a consistent hook shot to your game bruh....its like he works twice as hard on defense cause not only is he giving his defender a break by not making him work, that energy not wasted guarding Chandler up is now being used against Chandler...double whammy

Oh and JR should NOT get a max anything....he showed some strides towards the end of the season but he reverted back to the JR we all know this post season...Melo gotta work more on his all around game too and just take smarter shots in general
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Heat and Pacers...another pair of teams in the East that dislike each other. Can't wait for Wednesday, luckily TNT got the Eastern Finals this year.

If the Pacers are going to keep turning the ball over like they did vs the Knicks, it's lights out for them. Chris Bosh will draw Hibbert from the paint leaving Bron and Wade to do their work in the paint. West will eat going against Battier.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Memphis and San Antonio will play 2 games before Indiana and Miami play 1. Horrible 🤬 schedule.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yroholla wrote: »
    If the Knicks don't make significant changes to their offense by midseason I don't see how it makes sense to keep Woodson to be honest....that might pretty much wrap up their season with that sudden coaching change but I say its worth it instead of letting them play out their season just to not get to the ECFs.....again

Also, I understand Chandler is all about defense but damn 🤬 at least add a consistent hook shot to your game bruh....its like he works twice as hard on defense cause not only is he giving his defender a break by not making him work, that energy not wasted guarding Chandler up is now being used against Chandler...double whammy

Oh and JR should NOT get a max anything....he showed some strides towards the end of the season but he reverted back to the JR we all know this post season...Melo gotta work more on his all around game too and just take smarter shots in general

at this point melo ain't gonna get better. He's peaked as a player. He always gonna be an inneficient scorer who will lose early in the playoffs
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    This Indian cat on the radio is maaaaaaaaad

Zach Randolph waz here Nate Robinson waz here David Lee waz here and we let dem go
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see Bosh and Andersen on the court a lot together this series.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I see Bosh and Andersen on the court a lot together this series.

Possible but I think Spo wants to play Battier and Bosh out there more...have West away from the paint as well.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry you guys I just had to post the video of this PHAGGOT Chris Bosh...

Peep the :30 second mark...smh

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2547946/kobe-bryant-🤬 -o.gif[/img]
  • infamous114

No you didn't have to post it, we know he has 🤬 ways. But you seem to be so intrigued by his faggotry that your last 2 posts in this thread had to do with this E60 video.
  • ChicagoBears

No you didn't have to post it, we know he has 🤬 ways. But you seem to be so intrigued by his faggotry that your last 2 posts in this thread had to do with this E60 video.

Lol youre trying wayyyy too hard bro. Stop trying so hard to get "ethers" or "lols." Shut the 🤬 up and worry and your 🤬 ass heat...🤬
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to get my titangraphs in, so here goes. I went 3-1 in the Semis. Last time I ever pick the Knicks to win anything. EVER.

The Eastern Conference Finals

(1) mq1.jpg?v=50b79beb vs. (3) 220px-Pacersaltlogo.gif

You know why rematches are always fun in the playoffs? So we can accurately see how good (or bad) a team has gotten over the last year. I'm going to to say the Pacers are definitely better this year (even w/o Danny Grainger) and have the toughness with the poise to knock off the Heat. However, the Heat are even better this year than last year....AND have their whole roster healthy...minus Wade's moving kneecap. I don't expect the Pacers to "goon" the Heat, knowing it didn't work last year, and that they've already beat a team with that strategy in the Bulls, but i do expect them to play super tough. Here's where the Heat have the advantage: playing LeBron on David West at PF. West was able to have his way offensively against Melo....that won't happen as much here. As long as Wade's knee holds up, I see Miami three-peating in the East and going for the repeat chip. Miami in 6.

The Western Conference Finals

(2) 83644a vs. (5) 200px-Memphis_Grizzlies.svg.png

Not the match-up we wanted, but we'll take it. This is will be a joy, especially the battle between Timmmaay and Z-Bo. San An knows Memphis can take them out, as they did two years ago. My thing here is for the Spurs to win, their 3-point shooting is going to have to explode: Ginobli, Matt Bonner, Danny Green, and Gary Neal are going to have to make Memphis spread the floor, so Duncan can operate. The flip side, Mike Connelly is once again the key here. He has to at least play Tony Parker to a draw. Memphis certainly has the energy guys off the bench to counteract the Spurs, but the simply CAN NOT have those late game 🤬 -ups (Game 2 vs. the Clips, Game 1 vs. the Thunder), and expect to win the series. They can't give away game like that. This one goes THE DISTANCE, and will be a classic, but the home team will win in 7, setting up the best possible match for the title. Spurs in 7.
  • infamous114

Lol youre trying wayyyy too hard bro. Stop trying so hard to get "ethers" or "lols." Shut the 🤬 up and worry and your 🤬 ass heat...🤬

rickrossrofl.gif

You maddddd
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Heat in 5

Miami wins at home and they split at Indy.

Spurs in 7

Should be a tough physical series but I wouldn't be surprised if the Grizz won the series.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm starting to think Bosh ain't even 🤬 , he's just a 🤬 🤬 nikka.

There's a difference.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 and Heat don't go together

Just get used to being the Heat's 🤬 for the future, ok?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosh does this 🤬 on purpose. He knows people talk about his reactions and 🤬 . He's basically trolling.
  • ChicagoBears
    Lol everyone saying the Heat in 5, not happening they will probably win the series but it won't be that easy. Whoever wins the West is winning it all. Heat CANNOT see Memphis period....Heat fans want the Spurs to win because they know if they see Memphis...it's a wrap.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Memphis and San Antonio will play 2 games before Indiana and Miami play 1. Horrible 🤬 schedule.

Bruh... Stern wants us out... We're the only team in the second rd to not have 2 days off... He wants us to tired out so Miami can be fresh or if OKC was in we would be tired against them...

This is the sitting out the Heat game payback.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosh gets too much flack man lol dude is different nd does weird things on da court at times but he doesnt get in trouble wit da law nd he does things his own unique way but always gets called 🤬 he embraces a lot of undeserved 🤬 talk
  • 5th Letter
    Lol everyone saying the Heat in 5, not happening they will probably win the series but it won't be that easy. Whoever wins the West is winning it all. Heat CANNOT see Memphis period....Heat fans want the Spurs to win because they know if they see Memphis...it's a wrap.

Just because its 5 it don't mean the series would be easy.
  • ChicagoBears
    Jamaica wrote: »

Just because its 5 it don't mean the series would be easy.

That's true. Pacers are too inconsistent to win though. The West matchup is more key, because like I said whoever wins that is your champion.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Hibbert is averaging 14 ppg this postseason and 2.5 blocks. They need to do a better job of setting him up w/ easy buckets to add to all that back to the basket work he and West do throughout the game. At least 8 of these points should come fairly easily. He should aim for 20, 18 at the least this series.

hibbertblock.gif

Melo Got Posterized

nba_a_hibbert1.jpg

So did Kenyon

kenyonowned.gif
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sore as 🤬 from this aids walk im the city. Got me walkin in the pouring rain for 10km and magic wasnt even there smh. Lol

Im tryin to get this bus ride home to see the game though