What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Is this the real reason so many black women are single?

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Until black men be men
    Black men are only part of the problem and not the whole problem. Some of these women need to take responsibility for their faults as well.

True, both sides should stop this little war, but I only see it on the internet, not in real life.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Until black men be men
    Black men are only part of the problem and not the whole problem. Some of these women need to take responsibility for their faults as well.

True, both sides should stop this little war, but I only see it on the internet, not in real life.

It happens in real life as well. Not just the internet. Maybe you need to log off and step out the door every once and a while.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm out and about all the time
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ black women and single... them hoes got side 🤬 & side sugar daddies out the 🤬

Basically. Women complain a lot but they do their thing.
    Just another guy complaining because women "dont want him". Usually men grow out of that whole thing. Especially complaining or even really thinking like this.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't take long to 🤬 off the Black broads. truth hurts tho'.

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Yes, this topic gets discussed often, but I truly believe that BM-BW issues are hurting the race big time. So this isn't completely about me; I would still think this issue worth discussing even if I met the black woman of my dreams tomorrow.

And if it is hurting the race, then it's not good enough to be satisfied that you personally have a good relationship, or think that quality will usually attract quality (this is questionable, but anyway). That's like saying that because a particular black individual's child is getting a good education, he or she can be indifferent to the quality of education of other black children.

As I've said before, I get plenty of interest from non-black women. In fact, I think it is unlikely that I'll end up with a black woman, if I ever settle down. But I still think the issue is worth discussing.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threads like these always amuse me cuz 🤬 love to ignore the fact that its just as many aint 🤬 black men as it is women. 🤬 I'd be lying if i said otherwise..

I'm not denying that. But women are the choosers. So their choices deserve most scrutiny.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 it tho...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like dude in the video is talking about one kinda woman. I've run into too many chicks that would be happy with a guy with any kind of reliable job to think that all or even most are looking for some kind of super balla. There is a certain type of chick that is like that, and there are a lot of chicks that fall into that category no doubt. I think the problem is a lot of dudes want chicks that fall into that category and get mad when those chicks don't want them, and they turn around and bash all black women.

Similarly, those chicks looking for the ballas put everything they have into getting that type of dude without acknowledging that a bunch of other chicks are doing the same thing. As a result those ballas have no interest in being with just one woman, so all of those females end up dissed, and in turn bash all black men.

It's really stupid. In the case of both black men and women, they say they want one thing, look for something completely different, and then apply sweeping generalizations when the contradiction between what they want and what they pursue causes problems for them.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they single because 🤬 dont want relationships.....as a dude i can say every female ive dealt with on that level wanted a relationship eventually, so id say its about 85% males fault,its not like females can force a male to be in a relationship....even a baby wont make a 🤬 stay
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    the reason so many black women are single is because they are black

/thread
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "🤬 MY SON IS OUT IF CONTROL N IDK WAT TA DO!!!! 🤬 HE GOT A SMART MOUTH N ON TOP OF THAT HE LIES SO MUCH!!! 🤬 PLZ HELP ME BEFORE I HURT THIS CHILD OF MINE...I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH N IN RUNNING OUTA PATIENTS WITH HIM FRFR!!! #frustrated"

That's how a bitter single mother type on social sites
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most black women dont like hearing the truth especially from a black man.

You're a 🤬 bruh
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    armagod wrote: »
    they single because 🤬 dont want relationships.....as a dude i can say every female ive dealt with on that level wanted a relationship eventually, so id say its about 85% males fault,its not like females can force a male to be in a relationship....even a baby wont make a 🤬 stay

Even if females want a relationship, doesn't mean they are capable of being in one. A lot of the ones that wanted a relationship didn't have their ducks in order so I peeped that and decided 🤬 no, I don't want one with her.

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even if females want a relationship, doesn't mean they are capable of being in one. A lot of the ones that wanted a relationship didn't have their ducks in order so I peeped that and decided 🤬 no, I don't want one with her.

yeah that's apart of the 15% that's not a males fault, then you got the % of ugly 🤬 , % of fat 🤬 , % of 🤬 🤬 % of 🤬 🤬 , and just the % of 🤬 that mathematically just wont have a man because of the population, but I was just speaking in terms of just the numbers, as males WE have the last say about a relationship just as much as a female has a last say about a baby being born, all a male has to do is say yes to a female and they are in a relationship because 9/10 females are not going to say no I don't want a relationship I just want to 🤬 , 9/10 a 🤬 aint about to say na I don't wanna 🤬 I want a relationship

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -When they do have a thorough dude, it's too good to be through and try to 🤬 wrong or cause drama (acting out like they do reality shows).
    Self-sabotage.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man oh man...
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mods you gotta lock these coontastic threads up as soon as they appear b. Yes, black women can be difficult..be guess what so are whites, asians, etc. Women just difficult in general. Black women are the most gorgeous women on earth b...the 🤬 in these videos need to check themselves. I dont like bird chicks so as soon as i detect that...Chick is deaded thats why I have NO problems with black women. Get your standards up and demand a quality woman, stop messing with birds, harlots, and trollops and maybe...just maybe your whack existence will be better.

Godspeed 🤬 ..
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    I just tell black females you can't play my position and your position too.
    🤬 talk a lot of 🤬 but in reality are scared of their women. I dunno why.
    However the fact remains that if a man is adamant in being the man in his relationship a woman has two choices: step to or step off. If the former a. man gains something great if she steps off that's her loss.

Too much other 🤬 with discernable skills attached for black women to just be running roughshod over men.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just tell black females you can't play my position and your position too.
    🤬 talk a lot of 🤬 but in reality are scared of their women. I dunno why.
    However the fact remains that if a man is adamant in being the man in his relationship a woman has two choices: step to or step off. If the former a. man gains something great if she steps off that's her loss.

Too much other 🤬 with discernable skills attached for black women to just be running roughshod over men.

Real 🤬 ...black women want it both ways....how u gone want a man and try to be a man????

🤬 is assbackwards or in this case sdrawkcabssa.

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standards too high
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN, AND I NEED NO MAN!
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What this threads point and u cant take that statistic all to heart just like u camt all the other stats
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah that's apart of the 15% that's not a males fault, then you got the % of ugly 🤬 , % of fat 🤬 , % of 🤬 🤬 % of 🤬 🤬 , and just the % of 🤬 that mathematically just wont have a man because of the population, but I was just speaking in terms of just the numbers, as males WE have the last say about a relationship just as much as a female has a last say about a baby being born, all a male has to do is say yes to a female and they are in a relationship because 9/10 females are not going to say no I don't want a relationship I just want to 🤬 , 9/10 a 🤬 aint about to say na I don't wanna 🤬 I want a relationship

some girls dont want the relationship, they just want the title
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black women are bitter, feel entitled, don't want they hair to get messed up, n all this other 🤬 that it takes a simp to deal with. They come to reality later in life after nobody wants their ass no more