What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Is Meek Mill a funny style n!gga for doing this to his homeboy??

Comments

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "4 baby mommas, no baby momma drama"

-lil wayne
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    Naw but on a serious note,
    there will be dudes in the hood,
    who hear about this 🤬 and start to look at Meek funny..

like damn thats how the young boy doing 🤬 ??
    he aint have to do ol' boy like that..

who gives a 🤬 about dudes in the hood....it's a reason them 🤬 stuck in the hood lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

Meek ain't really do nothing wrong though? I mean what can they be mad at? That he told a 🤬 "No I'm not just going to hand you 5k for no reason." I see why Meek did this 🤬 . 🤬 say all the time "So and so don't look out for people they knew growing up." we hear those stories from 🤬 who say they know rappers all the time. Rarely do people say 🤬 about the folks who make youtube videos and 🤬 talking about how *Insert rapper here* from some random 🤬 who claims to have known them forever. Now we see the other side of the artist having to deal with some random begging ass 🤬 asking him for money.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

who gives a 🤬 about dudes in the hood....it's a reason them 🤬 stuck in the hood lol

Meek still be in his hood..
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I know he prolly got like 5 or 6 🤬 in his camp that don't contribute nothing that he's funding they whole lifestyle. It's his money, don't make me any difference. Just pointing 🤬 out.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

Meek ain't really do nothing wrong though? I mean what can they be mad at? That he told a 🤬 "No I'm not just going to hand you 5k for no reason." I see why Meek did this 🤬 . 🤬 say all the time "So and so don't look out for people they knew growing up." we hear those stories from 🤬 who say they know rappers all the time. Rarely do people say 🤬 about the folks who make youtube videos and 🤬 talking about how *Insert rapper here* from some random 🤬 who claims to have known them forever. Now we see the other side of the artist having to deal with some random begging ass 🤬 asking him for money.

I feel you,
    but Meek aint have to put on a show for the world to see..
    its like he clowning his own peoples,
    just to look good in front of a bunch of twitter/instagram followers..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »

I feel you,
    but Meek aint have to put on a show for the world to see..
    its like he clowning his own peoples,
    just to look good in front of a bunch of twitter/instagram followers..

I see that but it's no real way to know his intentions. It could be just to show folks how people beg rappers for money or it could be to show out for stupid people on social media. I'm hoping it's the former but there's a good chance it could what you're saying too
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This the typ of 🤬 🤬 rappers get murdered over.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    social networkin is the devil, you should see summa da 🤬 on my facebook, i deactivate every 3 months, and if swampnigga tappin out 🤬 need jesus
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Home away from homeMembers Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my nicca better go hard and find away , july will be here real soon. fucc he wait so long for anyway.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Home away from homeMembers Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    homie wont have respected that 5k anyway. that 🤬 wouldnt have been earned the proper way
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if he put this kind of effort to expose Cassidy
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no checks being cut
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this begging ass 🤬 knew not to talk to meek in person so he wooldn't get his head screamed off...🤬 was like im talking to this 🤬 over the phone instead.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    lol at "makin moves"

If he got that five stacks son would probably come home and be like 🤬 pack your bags we goin to Paris
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foul. Doin folk like that gets u robbed
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first of all how many entertainers and ball players get people coming out of the woodwork asking them for money????????????????????????

that 🤬 aint nothin new.. happens everyday b...

but for meek to try to put ol'boy on blast like that is type 🤬 ... I understand shuttin the 🤬 down if thats how you feel but damn homie, you think lebron aint got a 🤬 from 3rd grade hittin his ass up? keep it real if you real.

🤬 just want the attention like "hey look at me! I got money and these 🤬 ass 🤬 askin for bread"
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This the typ of 🤬 🤬 rappers get murdered over.

LMMFAO @ TIM DUNCAN FACE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this 🤬 🤬 ...
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too me the whole situation funny style...

First off 🤬 in my circle have a certain respect where they'd never try me like that in such a public forum let alone ever. Homie couldnt have thought that exchange would go well with anyone let alone a known hating ass 🤬 who just so happens to be famous... Dudes a battle rapper smh he thrives of this kind of ammo

Secondly, screen capping a text convo is hella feminine, cause before that knowbody knew or cared who that guy was, instead of facebooking that to his fans maybe he should have replied that in the message to the guy and left it at that. Its so lame this day and age where you can diss 🤬 and when they call you, you dont have to answer or u can pretend you didnt see their a message or email/text or whatever. Classic 🤬 🤬 🤬

🤬 out here getting personal victories by telling 🤬 off on social media... Rappers need more aggression

Meek obviously been chilling with 🤬 🤬 all his life cause he said thats been his folk, so i mean 🤬 , birds of a feather, right?

Who has Meek "hated" on?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    CoolJoe wrote: »

First off 🤬 in my circle have a certain respect where they'd never try me like that in such a public forum let alone ever. Homie couldnt have thought that exchange would go well with anyone let alone a known hating ass 🤬 who just so happens to be famous... Dudes a battle rapper smh he thrives of this kind of ammo

Secondly, screen capping a text convo is hella feminine, cause before that knowbody knew or cared who that guy was, instead of facebooking that to his fans maybe he should have replied that in the message to the guy and left it at that. Its so lame this day and age where you can diss 🤬 and when they call you, you dont have to answer or u can pretend you didnt see their a message or email/text or whatever. Classic 🤬 🤬 🤬

🤬 out here getting personal victories by telling 🤬 off on social media... Rappers need more aggression

Meek obviously been chilling with 🤬 🤬 all his life cause he said thats been his folk, so i mean 🤬 , birds of a feather, right?

Who has Meek "hated" on?

The whole nature of battle rapping is "hating" on your opponent...

Besides that, 🤬 hated on Cassidy, hated on Chris Brown talkin bout his 🤬 , hated on Rhianna in the same breath, hated on Reebok for droppin his master, hated on religion when he dropped amen, he hates on the mic everytime he screams in that 🤬 and whatever sad engineer has to do his sessions...

Im just being felicitous at this point, but you get what im saying
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoolJoe wrote: »

Who has Meek "hated" on?

come on bruh
    i dont know the whole history of the situation, but he clearly was throwing shots at cassidy for no reason and trying to herb him out. also when rob kardiashan was upset at rita ora for sleeping around. meek was hitting up twitter talking about "let a hoe be a hoe." he alwayss inserting himself in situation that don't got 🤬 to do about him. didnt he also tweet some 🤬 about drake/rhianna/breezy? he always speaking on some 🤬 that got nothing to do with him on some gossip type 🤬 .