What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Danny Granger is bout to get traded for multiple picks dis summer Paul George's superstar turn made dude expendable

Trade him for a washed pierce

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sam Young just let a 38 year old Ray Allen drive past him for a layup get him da 🤬 out da league he makin Maryland look bad

That's not that hard to do

had to respond to dis i couldnt earlier cuz my laptop was laggin, u aint 🤬 lls
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacers really should be up 2-0 truthfully..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget kobe and jordan, lebron not even on bird level.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol i wanna see shaq response 2 that quote..
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny Granger is bout to get traded for multiple picks dis summer Paul George's superstar turn made dude expendable

Multiple Picks? Who got multiple picks to trade?

lurker.gif
  • BlackAX410

Trade him for a washed pierce

salary wise dat actually works tho lls
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    woah316 wrote: »
    2011 Champs - Mavs, because Dirk wanted it badder than Lebron (even though heat heavy favorites)

2012 Champs - Heat, because lebron wanted it badder than Durant (even though thunder heavy favorites)

2013 Champs - India or Spurs... Spurs haven't won title in 6 years, want it BAD ... Indiana just look Hungry... They look like they want it badder than Miami...

This is what separates Jordan / Kobe from Lebron.... Lebron won his title (which I predicted) because he was playing for his life.... If they lost that title, he wouldve killed himself due to the ridicule... Jordan / Kobe have that same drive and passion every year... They don't need the world to laugh at them to play with passion to win a title....

Hence, Lebron tried to act offended before this series started because Frank said they were just the next team in there way... That 🤬 needed to find a way to fire himself up, 🤬 he aint got it in him... He don't live and die for titles like Jordan / Kobe...

Can't wait to see how this plays out... But I know the spurs want this title BAD.... And I see them bringing it home.

Part of the reason that 🤬 Vogel said and LeBron's response caught fire the way they did was due to the Jordan/Kobe/LeBron comparisons about them using ranfom 🤬 as motivation. Jordan would use anything he perceived as a slight as motivation.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like i said, Heat in 5. I don't expect Miami's bench to keep playing this bad, they'll win the next 3 games.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Lance Stephenson tried his hardest to lose the game for the Pacers.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    2011 Champs - Mavs, because Dirk wanted it badder than Lebron (even though heat heavy favorites)

2012 Champs - Heat, because lebron wanted it badder than Durant (even though thunder heavy favorites)

2013 Champs - India or Spurs... Spurs haven't won title in 6 years, want it BAD ... Indiana just look Hungry... They look like they want it badder than Miami...

This is what separates Jordan / Kobe from Lebron.... Lebron won his title (which I predicted) because he was playing for his life.... If they lost that title, he wouldve killed himself due to the ridicule... Jordan / Kobe have that same drive and passion every year... They don't need the world to laugh at them to play with passion to win a title....

Hence, Lebron tried to act offended before this series started because Frank said they were just the next team in there way... That 🤬 needed to find a way to fire himself up, 🤬 he aint got it in him... He don't live and die for titles like Jordan / Kobe...

Can't wait to see how this plays out... But I know the spurs want this title BAD.... And I see them bringing it home.

Lol. The Heat are gonna be 2013 champions
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wassup w Phil Jackson ....shouldnt that 🤬 be in Montana chilling?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    He was shaving points...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    On the cool the Heat should be down 0-2

Either team could be. Just 20 mins ago Lance Stepehnson was playing like 🤬

Not a fan of either squad but Indy was a Roy Hibbert substitution from taking game one to bro.
  • BlackAX410

I'd keep both of em. 🤬 it

if Stephenson stops havin brain farts nd develops a jumper i would trade Granger cuz Paul George is gonna get paid a huge contract soon nd he can rebound, defend nd pass betta then him
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at chuck
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barkley with the ether to Shaq
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    He was shaving points...

Penny on Blue Chips ass 🤬 .
  • MR.CJ
    Lol @ chuck
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    On the cool the Heat should be down 0-2

Either team could be. Just 20 mins ago Lance Stepehnson was playing like 🤬

Not a fan of either squad but Indy was a Roy Hibbert substitution from taking game one to bro.

There's no gurantee of that. All we can do is speculate because it's not like Bosh couldn't have a shot if Hibbert rotates and leaves him open if George still overplays LeBron or that LeBron still doesn't get the shot off himself
  • BlackAX410
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Like i said, Heat in 5. I don't expect Miami's bench to keep playing this bad, they'll win the next 3 games.

yall really expect da pacers to just lay down huh? lol
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lebrons 4 Mvps= Phil Jackson's 1coach of the year.....🤬 preposterously wrong on both ends
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh how funny of swayze callin stephenson lance vance… thats the same 🤬 thats on your wall

Give up the duck tales young boy
  • MR.CJ
    I see lebron going back to cleveland
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Lebrons 4 Mvps= Phil Jackson's 1coach of the year.....🤬 preposterously wrong on both ends

It seems that the right coach rarely wins that award, Phil should have won it 4-5 times