What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lookin forward to seeing paul george and jimmy butler match up for years.Last game butler shut him down after george was bodying deng.
    These teams match up evenly w rose as the xfactor....Deng vs Granger, Hibbert vs Noah, Butler vs George, David West vs 🤬 and so on
    I might wanna see the Bulls vs Indy in the 2014 ECF
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So im still trying to find replays of those technical fouls

lol what "technical fouls"
    I missed the first half coming back from the airport i just hear Indiana had 3 techs in the 1 st half

u would have been 🤬 ... you would have a better chance of finding out why lebron not paying espn child support then 2 find worthy technical fouls bein called in that game..

• damobb2deep
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    I've been saying that forever. The Heat are a great basketball team. you can't take that away from them.
    they are the defending champs. they play defense, have a host a great shooters and they have Bron
    but 🤬 seem to think that they are unbeatable.
    like it is no possible way that a team can come in play just as hard as them and win.
    Pacers deserve credit. they came in got a W on their floor where the Heat are damn near unbeatable.
    🤬 think that the Heat don't wanna win like they want to take days off.
    I guarantee if you ask them they would love to go 16-0
    teams want to win just as bad as they do

lol i laugh when they throw out the stat "the miami heat have lost less then 5 games in the last 50" or 🤬 like that my answer is always "so" smh..

You scoff at that stat but I find that amazing for any team.
    but how does that stat show Indiana has no chance against the heat?
  • damobb2deep
    lol @ skip bayless turning on lebron... smh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lookin forward to seeing paul george and jimmy butler match up for years.Last game butler shut him down after george was bodying deng.
    These teams match up evenly w rose as the xfactor....Deng vs Granger, Hibbert vs Noah, Butler vs George, David West vs 🤬 and so on
    I might wanna see the Bulls vs Indy in the 2014 ECF

I hope that happens cuz that means we're going to the finals.The pacers are our sons with rose in the lineup we 10-3 vs them

Unless the king is out for the year that aint happenin.It's a possibility we beat em on the way to the '14 ecf tho
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horrible lost Bron forcing 🤬 at the end..
    Hibbert played well but i dont see that as a every game thing..
    Wade plays George better than Bron not sure why but he was blowing past Bron all game..
    Im tired of ppl saying Bron does "too much"..
    He the best player in the game he suppose to do wateva the 🤬 it takes to win period..
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horrible lost Bron forcing 🤬 at the end..
    Hibbert played well but i dont see that as a every game thing..
    Wade plays George better than Bron not sure why but he was blowing past Bron all game..
    Im tired of ppl saying Bron does "too much"..
    He the best player in the game he suppose to do wateva the 🤬 it takes to win period..

lmaoooo cause bron ain't this trmendous defender the media want you to think he is...him finishing top 5 in DPOY is a joke
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was too nasty
    pgHOF_medium.gif

Was in the middle of a conversation everything stopped after Paul George dunked on Birdman
    damn-gif-o.gif
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    I've been saying that forever. The Heat are a great basketball team. you can't take that away from them.
    they are the defending champs. they play defense, have a host a great shooters and they have Bron
    but 🤬 seem to think that they are unbeatable.
    like it is no possible way that a team can come in play just as hard as them and win.
    Pacers deserve credit. they came in got a W on their floor where the Heat are damn near unbeatable.
    🤬 think that the Heat don't wanna win like they want to take days off.
    I guarantee if you ask them they would love to go 16-0
    teams want to win just as bad as they do

lol i laugh when they throw out the stat "the miami heat have lost less then 5 games in the last 50" or 🤬 like that my answer is always "so" smh..

You scoff at that stat but I find that amazing for any team.

Thats the flip side of 🤬 too. Some nigas hate LeBron and the Heat so much they try to dimish everything they do as overrate or easy like teams just win 27 straight games all the time.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Pacers are more prepared off the strength of them playing the Hawks and Knicks in the first two rounds. Miami played one of the woat playoff teams in recent years and a depleted Bulls team who if healthy would have won the series.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    You would think we were on the brink of elimination after yesterday the way yall talking about the Heat's L last night...I got confidence that this is going is back to Miami tied 2-2.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Pacers in 6 unless flash comes back from 2006 and gets 20 free throws a game
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly all these people acting like the world is over underrated the pacers in the first place. Not only are the pacers built for the playoffs, they're one of the few teams who can not only matchup with miami but can take advantage of them in certain aspects.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul George dunk on the Birdman tho............ Lawddddd Jesus

That type of dunk will have you curse in church. He bodied that boy last night
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I dont got the Pacers this year but once Granger is back next year and IF he stays healthy and is the same player he was... Miami will be in trouble next year for real.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    You would think we were on the brink of elimination after yesterday the way yall talking about the Heat's L last night...I got confidence that this is going is back to Miami tied 2-2.

thats why I can't stand the playoffs. Every game we're on some the world is ending 🤬 . Now all of a sudden paul george is a superstar and blah blah blah. I 🤬 w/ george don't get me wrong. I picked him to win MIP before the season started and I been saying he's better than granger but he's not a superstar. Now if he plays bad the next game they'll be talking about how he's, "not quite there yet". BTW the standards lebron gets held to are getting been ridiculous

After game 1 it was PG 🤬 up by overplaying LeBron..now "It's his time to be a superstar" lol. Game 1 through the first 46 mins of Game 2 it was "LeBron is clutch. The King" now it's "He chokes. He was scared" lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idEmEA8iDSHLV.gif

A suspension should be coming but i doubt Stern go give the Heat a handicap. That's worse than what JR Smith did
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What wrong wit granger again?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    What wrong wit granger again?

He had knee surgery
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idEmEA8iDSHLV.gif

A suspension should be coming but i doubt Stern go give the Heat a handicap. That's worse than what JR Smith did

Announcers tried to spin it like Stephenson got in the way of Wade
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

thats why I can't stand the playoffs. Every game we're on some the world is ending 🤬

Look where you're posting this some cheap seats 🤬 .I'll never forget how these geeks overreacted after the bulls got mopped vs the nets in game 1

Most these cats are agenda posters/trolls/groupies/or cats that hold grudges cuz they got their feelings hurt who know nothing about basketball.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade could have euro stepped him like he does everything else