What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would think we were on the brink of elimination after yesterday the way yall talking about the Heat's L last night...I got confidence that this is going is back to Miami tied 2-2.

thats why I can't stand the playoffs. Every game we're on some the world is ending 🤬

Look where you're posting this some cheap seats 🤬 .I'll never forget how these geeks overreacted after the bulls got mopped vs the nets in game 1

Most these cats are agenda posters/trolls/groupies/or cats that hold grudges cuz they got their feelings hurt who know nothing about basketball.

Didn't you say that the Bulls would push to Game 6 and that didn't happened?

Now, I know you clowned me for being wrong but I was wrong only one time.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade needs to holla at tim grover this summer.That's 2 years in a row he had knee injuries during the playoffs and been hobbled

Last time wade trained wit grover he was the best shooting gawd in the league.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    You would think we were on the brink of elimination after yesterday the way yall talking about the Heat's L last night...I got confidence that this is going is back to Miami tied 2-2.

thats why I can't stand the playoffs. Every game we're on some the world is ending 🤬

Look where you're posting this some cheap seats 🤬 .I'll never forget how these geeks overreacted after the bulls got mopped vs the nets in game 1

Most these cats are agenda posters/trolls/groupies/or cats that hold grudges cuz they got their feelings hurt who know nothing about basketball.

There was just as much overreaction from Bulls fans after that game 1 win in Miami. Saw alot of "Bulls in 6 or 7. Miami is shook of Nate and Noah" posts too after that 1 game
  • ohhhla
    blackrain wrote: »

There was just as much overreaction from Bulls fans after that game 1 win in Miami. Saw alot of "Bulls in 6 or 7. Miami is shook of Nate and Noah" posts too after that 1 game

Watch these negros kick into selective memory.

We were saying y'all being prisoners of the moment

And they were like nah this is great because we have a depleted team or some 🤬 like that.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got San Antonio taking 1 of 2 in Memphis. When I saw that Paul George dunk all I could think of was 2K. 🤬 looked like it belonged in a video game lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    I got San Antonio taking 1 of 2 in Memphis. When I saw that Paul George dunk all I could think of was 2K. 🤬 looked like it belonged in a video game lol

When I seen that dunk all I can say is, 🤬 put us in the perfect place at the perfect time
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited May 2013
    ohhhla wrote: »

Didn't you say that the Bulls would push to Game 6 and that didn't happened?

Now, I know you clowned me for being wrong but I was wrong only one time.
    Realistically I know our chances are slim but I think series will go 5 or 6 wit some good games

this is what I said you also said warriors in 5 over the spurs

You're a casual fan masquerading as a heat fan you're no different than some instagram chick
    blackrain wrote: »

Not from actual bulls fans you saw that from people who cheer for any team miami plays
  • ohhhla
    Tommy, who are these casual fans?

I'm not a casual fan the Heat are better than ever.

You thought they were going to win game 5 and it was close game with like a min and half left nothing wrong with that

And they lost similar to what I said about the Pacers.

Now, they should be up 2-0 but Hibbert letting Bosh getting the rebound and West missing key ft

And Hill just playing awful.

They correct their mistakes and won power to them.

I ride for my team and I'm not a casual fan.
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ 🤬 gettin summer jam screened
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Put it in perspective.Heat were in a worst situation last year down 2-1,lost homecourt,no bosh,pacers had granger and they still lost in 6.Difference is wade zoned out in game 4 and 6

Like I said I believe the heat will get one in indy for the simple fact they got the king and when duke gets in a zone nobody can stop him.Bosh,chalmers,cole(or a combo of both) or wade gotta step up and score 20+

The pacers don't double and the heat are hardly getting open 3's cuz of it plus indy has the best 3 point defense in the league
  • ohhhla
    Heat fans do you recognize oooola as a real heat fan or is he one of these instagram chicks who show up in april-june wit heat attire and saying heat in 5?

Sorry dun you need more people.

Yo, at least say my screen name.

I know you dislike me but stop with that 🤬 🤬 .
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want Memphis to not fall behind by 60 in the first half of the game. Act like you're ready.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    What da fucc is a ooooola? Sound like some french lipstick and I don't dislike you dog Lmao stop being sensitive

How long you been a heat fan? What you know about keith askins and 🤬 coles?
  • ohhhla
    Back in '97

Damn, Tommy, you an old 🤬 .

I know nothing of those 🤬 .

I need to research them.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited May 2013
    I just randomly picked 2 heat players from the 90's and you never heard of em.Nuff said you're done

askins been an assistant coach on the heat for years
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heat needs to run the offense through bosh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    The heat needs to run the offense through bosh

From time to time they do.. they just be throwin him bones they dont goto him for stretches.. unless its bailouts some of the time..

and Paul George needs to be more aggressive.. Indiana takes 18 damn seconds to get into their offense
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Lol @ knowing Keith Askins a sign of being old. I was 8 in 97 and remember that Heat team vividly. 61-21 and ran into a buzzsaw known as the Bulls in the ECF. Shout out to PJ Brown, Jamal Mashburn and Thunder Dan Majerle.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tommybilfiger...son I told you a lot of these heat "fans," are frauds. Said it in this thread and 🤬 got sensitive cause its true. I hope lebron never goes to the bulls cause 🤬 will start jumping on the bandwagon. Lmaooo at 🤬 Coles, hahah thats throwback. I am a young guy, but I know the history of the game.
  • ohhhla
    Whatever, I got bodied.

Oh, well.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol Gary Payton with the "oh 🤬 !" Face