What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just randomly picked 2 heat players from the 90's and you never heard of em.Nuff said you're done

askins been an assistant coach on the heat for years

You probably seen every single game, too.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mna1yedU5b1qd6wt5o1_500.jpg

bruce_bowen_kicks_wally_szczerbiak_in_the_face-584-1.gif

Always hated this 🤬 🤬
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 really out there liu kang kicking dudes
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    I've been saying that forever. The Heat are a great basketball team. you can't take that away from them.
    they are the defending champs. they play defense, have a host a great shooters and they have Bron
    but 🤬 seem to think that they are unbeatable.
    like it is no possible way that a team can come in play just as hard as them and win.
    Pacers deserve credit. they came in got a W on their floor where the Heat are damn near unbeatable.
    🤬 think that the Heat don't wanna win like they want to take days off.
    I guarantee if you ask them they would love to go 16-0
    teams want to win just as bad as they do

lol i laugh when they throw out the stat "the miami heat have lost less then 5 games in the last 50" or 🤬 like that my answer is always "so" smh..

You scoff at that stat but I find that amazing for any team.

Thats the flip side of 🤬 too. Some nigas hate LeBron and the Heat so much they try to dimish everything they do as overrate or easy like teams just win 27 straight games all the time.
    lol its never that... 27 games strait is great... but whats that stat have 2 do with the playoffs? 🤬 the patriots won 16 strait but did that give them the superbowl?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead at that karate kick..but glad it was wally on the end of it
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    peagle05 wrote: »
    🤬 really out there liu kang kicking dudes

Add to the fact that its a given these games are televised n photographed...smh..this 🤬 is clearly a member of the foot clan
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9pm for this game tonight?

Y so late? Its the weekend.

8pm here. But 🤬 it I wake up at 6am every day lol.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being around in 97 is old to the young 🤬 , most of us are in our 20's that grew up in that time
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I just randomly picked 2 heat players from the 90's and you never heard of em.Nuff said you're done

They showed when the heat and bulls played in 92 playoffs and Jordan dropped 56 on nba tv or espn classic a couple months ago.Steve smith,rony seikaly,glen rice,brian shaw,coles etc were on that team

Lol @ assuming anyone who knows anything about history is old.Especially in this day and age when you can watch events from 20-50 years ago on tv or the net.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to glen rice one of my fav heat players of all time. Wade should've broke his record for most points in a game over those 🤬 ass knicks but he didnt out of respect.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    What da fucc is a ooooola? Sound like some french lipstick and I don't dislike you dog Lmao stop being sensitive

How long you been a heat fan? What you know about keith askins and 🤬 coles?

Back in '97

Damn, Tommy, you an old 🤬 .

I know nothing of those 🤬 .

I need to research them.

Ci0KIC.gif

kung lao>>>>>>>>>>>>>liu kang
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

They showed when the heat and bulls played in 92 playoffs and Jordan dropped 56 on nba tv or espn classic a couple months ago.Steve smith,rony seikaly,glen rice,brian shaw,coles etc were on that team

Lol @ assuming anyone who knows anything about history is old.Especially in this day and age when you can watch events from 20-50 years ago on tv or the net.

Saying "the net" makes you sound old, this ain't 1995 ya Sandra bullock ass 🤬 ...🤬 like "get on the information super highway and pull up that sonics game, try AOL search or ask Jeeves."

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    You would think we were on the brink of elimination after yesterday the way yall talking about the Heat's L last night...I got confidence that this is going is back to Miami tied 2-2.

thats why I can't stand the playoffs. Every game we're on some the world is ending 🤬

Look where you're posting this some cheap seats 🤬 .I'll never forget how these geeks overreacted after the bulls got mopped vs the nets in game 1

Most these cats are agenda posters/trolls/groupies/or cats that hold grudges cuz they got their feelings hurt who know nothing about basketball.

Didn't you say that the Bulls would push to Game 6 and that didn't happened?

Now, I know you clowned me for being wrong but I was wrong only one time.
    Realistically I know our chances are slim but I think series will go 5 or 6 wit some good games

this is what I said you also said warriors in 5 over the spurs

You're a casual fan masquerading as a heat fan you're no different than some instagram chick
    You would think we were on the brink of elimination after yesterday the way yall talking about the Heat's L last night...I got confidence that this is going is back to Miami tied 2-2.

thats why I can't stand the playoffs. Every game we're on some the world is ending 🤬

Look where you're posting this some cheap seats 🤬 .I'll never forget how these geeks overreacted after the bulls got mopped vs the nets in game 1

Most these cats are agenda posters/trolls/groupies/or cats that hold grudges cuz they got their feelings hurt who know nothing about basketball.

There was just as much overreaction from Bulls fans after that game 1 win in Miami. Saw alot of "Bulls in 6 or 7. Miami is shook of Nate and Noah" posts too after that 1 game

Not from actual bulls fans you saw that from people who cheer for any team miami plays

No it was from Bulls fans in this thread and the Bulls season thread too. You are right though in that alot of folks not rooting FOR Indiana they're rooting AGAINST Miami same as there was a shitload of temporary Mavs fans in 2011 and a bunch of "Durant is going to 🤬 LeBron" fans last year
  • blackrain
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    I've been saying that forever. The Heat are a great basketball team. you can't take that away from them.
    they are the defending champs. they play defense, have a host a great shooters and they have Bron
    but 🤬 seem to think that they are unbeatable.
    like it is no possible way that a team can come in play just as hard as them and win.
    Pacers deserve credit. they came in got a W on their floor where the Heat are damn near unbeatable.
    🤬 think that the Heat don't wanna win like they want to take days off.
    I guarantee if you ask them they would love to go 16-0
    teams want to win just as bad as they do

lol i laugh when they throw out the stat "the miami heat have lost less then 5 games in the last 50" or 🤬 like that my answer is always "so" smh..

You scoff at that stat but I find that amazing for any team.

Thats the flip side of 🤬 too. Some nigas hate LeBron and the Heat so much they try to dimish everything they do as overrate or easy like teams just win 27 straight games all the time.
    lol its never that... 27 games strait is great... but whats that stat have 2 do with the playoffs? 🤬 the patriots won 16 strait but did that give them the superbowl?

Nope but to try and diminish an accomplishment like that as nothing is just hate. I mean 🤬 I hate the Patriots but they won 20+ games in a row in the NFL and despite them not winning the SB that run is still talked about and seen as something that won't happen anytime soon. To try and be on some 'ehh i'm not impressed" by a feat that doesn't happen often at all comes off as hating
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9pm for this game tonight?

Y so late? Its the weekend.

8pm here. But 🤬 it I wake up at 6am every day lol.

lol west coast ftw... it comes on @ 5 here...
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 in heer gettin' they caps peelt, wigs split.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST2VrHMQPrr3p9BWlxIoXhff-0tclte8jXtwa-TTDNtz4UxGPw

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Damn, Moore Oklahoma bout to be the flyest hood in the Southwest thanks to KD and Nike, lol....

Reached out to my @nike fam to see if they could help Oklahoma.They’re in. gonike.me/OKC

— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) May 24, 2013

Nike helped out with $1 million in apparel for the people affected, and is going to donate profits from the Elite version of Durant’s KD V basketball shoe.

The official release:

“Nike will donate footwear and apparel valued at approximately $1 million to assist those communities most in need via Good360, a nonprofit organization that will distribute the product to prequalified charities. In partnership with Kevin Durant, we will also donate all profits from the sale of his signature shoe, the KD V Elite, sold on nike.com between May 23 and June 15 in equal amounts to Kaboom, a national non-profit that rebuilds playgrounds, and the Moore Public School Foundation, an Oklahoma organization that supports the Moore Public School District.”

In addition to the financial commitment, Durant personally spent time touring the damage and interacting with those affected. The NBA has an entire program set up which encourages teams and players to participate in a minimum number of charitable functions each year. It’s much nicer, however, when one one of the game’s biggest stars recognizes a need and decides to take care of it himself.

durant-nike-tornado-relief.jpg?w=320

My nikka did it for the Realm. Props

tumblr_m5zj2k8X7N1qzb7vjo1_r1_1280.png
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn so much ether in these last few pages.
    Miami is going to bounce back but the Pacers ain't no slouch like 🤬 thought.
    just because they was rarely on TV don't mean they can't ball.

KD a real 🤬 though. he got nike and the nba to donate.
  • blackrain
    idEmEA8iDSHLV.gif

A suspension should be coming but i doubt Stern go give the Heat a handicap. That's worse than what JR Smith did
    INDIANAPOLIS -- NBA vice president Stu Jackson is reviewing several plays for possible discipline from Friday's Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals.

Wade
    Specifically, the league is believed to be reviewing an elbow Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade gave to Indiana Pacers guard Lance Stephenson in the second half of the Pacers' 97-93 win.

Wade collided with Stephenson running back on defense after turning over the ball. Stephenson crashed to the court on the play, though it was unclear whether the hit was intentional.

Several other plays are under review, including a blow the Pacers' David West gave to Mario Chalmers in the third quarter.

Neither play was called a foul during the game by officials.

It is possible the league could assess a flagrant foul, a fine or a suspension, or do nothing.

After Game 1, the league issued a retroactive flagrant foul to the Pacers' Ian Mahmini.

Earlier this season, Jackson suspended Wade retroactively for a hit on Charlotte Bobcats guard Ramon Sessions. There was no foul initially called on that play.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9311636/2013-nba-playoffs-nba-reviewing-dwyane-wade-elbow-other-plays-game-2-eastern-conference-finals
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

this is animal cruelty at its finest

po bird :(
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beale st be poppin
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn duncan only making 9 millie
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undefeated at home in the playoffs, let's keep it that way, Grizz.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is the NBA looking over David West uncalled foul. It was a foul, maybe even a flagrant foul but its not something he should get suspended for

Wade on the other hand, target Stephenson head. That's worst than what J.R. Smith done