What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    So last time the Spurs streamrolled the Lebrons in the Finals. They may meet the Lebrons on steroids this time.

they still in a tight series u kno that rite?

Reread that second sentence. Then read it again.
    smh... you shouldnt be cocky.. the only heat fan on here i respect is infamous he actually understands that yea the heat are great but 🤬 still has 2 be earned..

Pretty sure 1of1 is a Nuggets fan.

lol... that 🤬 team got as far as my team and we had a d league line up..

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last time the Spurs streamrolled the Lebrons in the Finals. They may meet the Lebrons on steroids this time.

smh... you shouldnt be cocky.. the only heat fan on here i respect is infamous he actually understands that yea the heat are great but 🤬 still has 2 be earned..

.....but his team won some games.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tony parker a G

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    all da games in dis WCF were single digits nd it didnt feel like dat at all lls congrats to da spurs tho

You sure about that?

yea game 1 was a 4 point game game 2 was an 8 point game game 3 was a 5 point game i think then tonight, it really didnt feel dat way tho lls

Lol bruh the Grizzlies were blown out in Game 1 and lost by 11 in Game 3.

i swear they lost by 4 in game 1 dawg didnt they come back from a big ass deficit? combo of smokin too much nd being bored wit dis series i got da games mixed up or sumthin

To busy watching the Celtics playing this late in the playo........

look bruh
    i gave ya team props wasnt even sendin no shots, dis wasnt an entertaining series so many times i caught myself watchin while not payin attention
    Lmao
  • 1of1

The Thunder got out of the first round. Oh you mean your other team? Who dat?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most successful season in Grizzlies history?
    Aight.

u got a lot of hate in ya heart for da Grizzlies dawg lls they had a quality season, enough

Hey, at least they "match up well" with the Thunder, right?

I'm sure it's a trophy somewhere for that. Don't look at me -- holla at one of these nikkas that been crowning them for 3 years for "good efforts".

they do? wat are u trynna prove? lol u gettin on them about dis being their best season did da thunder win a championship or sumthin cuz yall could be in da good effort boat too if we keepin it a stack

Mm-hm, and if we do I'm sure all y'all nikkas would be poppin 🤬 . Now step aside and step out of ya feelins so I can pop my 🤬 to you and the others that crowned them for "good jobs" and "good efforts".

You think I'ma listen to all this fuckery about a team that never got past the 2nd round and then not remember that 🤬 when they 🤬 themselves in the conference finals??

Meet Greenwood. 'Cause you must not know me.

denzel-smoking.gif

thing is u actin like Memphis doesnt belong on da court wit OKC or sumthin like da Grizzlies are da Bobcats or sumthin. Last 2 playoff series yall met up they beat yall in 5 (injuries are part of da game) nd they took yall to 7 games without their leadin scorer at da time in Rudy 🤬 . (7-5 record in da playoffs vs yall) nd as far as regular season matchups eva since yall came to OKC yall are 10-8 against da Grizzlies wit a ppg differential of 5ppg. still wanna act like its outrageous to say they match up wit yall well or nah?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight.

u got a lot of hate in ya heart for da Grizzlies dawg lls they had a quality season, enough

I'm sure it's a trophy somewhere for that. Don't look at me -- holla at one of these nikkas that been crowning them for 3 years for "good efforts".

they do? wat are u trynna prove? lol u gettin on them about dis being their best season did da thunder win a championship or sumthin cuz yall could be in da good effort boat too if we keepin it a stack

Mm-hm, and if we do I'm sure all y'all nikkas would be poppin 🤬 . Now step aside and step out of ya feelins so I can pop my 🤬 to you and the others that crowned them for "good jobs" and "good efforts".

You think I'ma listen to all this fuckery about a team that never got past the 2nd round and then not remember that 🤬 when they 🤬 themselves in the conference finals??

denzel-smoking.gif

thing is u actin like Memphis doesnt belong on da court wit OKC or sumthin like da Grizzlies are da Bobcats or sumthin. Last 2 playoff series yall met up they beat yall in 5 (injuries are part of da game) nd they took yall to 7 games without their leadin scorer at da time in Rudy 🤬 . (7-5 record in da playoffs vs yall) nd as far as regular season matchups eva since yall came to OKC yall are 10-8 against da Grizzlies wit a ppg differential of 5ppg. still wanna act like its outrageous to say they match up wit yall well or nah?

And you was frontin' like Memphis was a title contender for 3 years.

See, we can both play the hyperbole game.

Take your adopted L, nikka.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

lol... that 🤬 team got as far as both of my teams and we had a d league line up..

Fixed that for you..

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Kobe stans dont want to see heat/spurs. Y'all know why.

They gonna be depressed watchin that.Timmy gets that 5 or the king gets his 2nd title and finals mvp

If we get heat/spurs all you gon hear the whole summer is duncan or lebron.
  • damobb2deep

Pay that 🤬 no mind he probably just finished suckin some cizzock to support his kids and he's disoriented.
    lol yall really need another comeback... its not my fault u more confused then a butch 🤬 on birth control..
  • 1of1
    Memphis is lucky they caught the Clips. The Nuggets would have bounced them out early.
  • greenwood1921
    Memphis is lucky they caught the Clips. The Nuggets would have bounced them out early.

Easy now thurr, buddy.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight.

denzel-smoking.gif

being in da WCF doesnt qualify as a contender? 🤬 wat? lls u reachin now, inhale ya L i stand by my opinion dat they play yall well nd da numbers back dat up ur just ridiculously bias when it comes to da Thunder
  • damobb2deep

The Thunder got out of the first round. Oh you mean your other team? Who dat?

yeah dat team where the star player has more rings then yo whole franchise
  • greenwood1921
    Aight.

denzel-smoking.gif

Damn, Greenwood, why you always holdin' 🤬 accountable for the 🤬 they pop. Stop it.

obamadealwithit_gif.gif
  • damobb2deep

.....but his team won some games.

my team wassnt favored n the series tho.. his was
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

They gonna be depressed watchin that.Timmy gets that 5 or the king gets his 2nd title and finals mvp

Duncan gonna be talked about for like a week and a half lol more ppl will be talking bout how lebron lost more than duncan winning.
  • damobb2deep

lol... that 🤬 team got as far as both of my teams and we had a d league line up..

Fixed that for you..

so the thunder got knocked out the 1st round? hmmm didnt kno that

• greenwood1921

Duncan gonna be talked about for like a week and a half lol more ppl will be talking bout how lebron lost more than duncan winning.

This. Win or lose -- nobody talks about the spurs afterward.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Lets see what adjustments the Pacers make on offense and defense tomorrow....pick your poison in regards to Bron or Wade posting up...
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2013

Fixed that for you..

C'mon tho, bruh. Thunder AND Lakers fan?

Really? That looks fine to you?

*Jeremy Lin face*
  • MR.CJ
    lol @ espn disrespecting the pacers
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memphis missed Rudy 🤬 this series. Like I said before, Prince is horrible offensively. Tony Allen is okay & their bench is streaky. They'll need to trade and get a perimeter threat
  • damobb2deep

Fixed that for you..

C'mon tho, bruh. Thunder AND Lakers fan?

Really? That looks fine to you?

lol yeah why not?
    *Jeremy Lin face*