What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's lookin like the Spurs will win the finals either way the way these two teams are beating the 🤬 out of each other physically.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nil digger called it split in Indy can't wait til game 5
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @matt @trillipbrooks lost an avi bet, so i gotta rock jeff axel's ugly ass for a week
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da GOAT all over the finals commercials...as is right. #vino
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fellas this game was an ego game for the refs.

Refs are famous for hearing derogatory comments and just to make a point they'll call the game the other way. Not like a conspiracy, just human nature

Lebron never should have said that 🤬 about flopping b/c the refs called this game on some 'we're not afraid to make calls on Miami, we'll show you'
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Welp, I had the Heat in 6 so technically that's still in play.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    West Slapped Wade in the face and didn't get the flagrant.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo as one of Wade's biggest supporters in CS there is no way in hell I'm defending the BS he just did...WTF made him think he could stepback AFTER he took 2 steps?
    It was obvious as 🤬 that he didn't know what to do with it. His reflex caused him to lean in for the foul. His mind wanted him to do something else...

Wade ain't washed up, but he got the washcloth & towel ready...

He'll bounce back tho, like he always does...Good game Pacers...

I told u last year watching him play his skills are still there but he lazy. the Dallas Finals getting all those calls turned him into a lazy entitled 🤬 on the court... he had a driving lane for a floater didnt take it..... he pumpfaked hoping dude would jump and he would get a cheap foul. all he had to do was shoot it like he did vs Boston 3 years ago. he dont post or drive anymore 🤬 is frustrating to watch. ur jumper never leaves he just wont shoot it
  • P swayze166
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    @matt @trillipbrooks lost an avi bet, so i gotta rock jeff axel's ugly ass for a week

If standardized slaughter had a face, it would be Jeff Axel's
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Not goin lie, this game was TERRIBLE. Mostly cause Joey got overly emotional and his squad followed him. Flops on both sides by all sorts of people....Wade, George, Mario, and the new king Vlade Stephenson. 🤬 calls, 🤬 fouling out over not even set screens, non-calls on rest shot clocks. 🤬 was tough to watch. The integrity of the league was compromised this game, and someone needs to fix that 🤬 .

Even still, Pacers came to fight. They knew that the season was pretty much on the line, and responded with some 🤬 . Believe it or not, Roy Hibbert is the true breakout star of this series, not Paul George. His game is still in South Beach somewhere. HE's the reason the Pacers still have a season, let alone a 2-2 tie. Lance R. Smith did his thing tonight, too.

Bron looked Melo-esque tonight, forcing shots. Mario stepped up, but Ray has lost the name Jesus for awhile. His best now is pretty sad, considering how conditioned his routine is. I need appreciate him being more aggressive tonight. And once again, where was Bosh?

This series is going actually the way it should...a fight. Right now, it's the speed and skill of Miami vs. the power and will of Indy. I still think the Heat will win out, but outside of the refs 🤬 around, this is the best possible EC Finals match-up, and it's showing why.

But, I'll say this now: Joey can't do this series anymore. He lets his somewhat desire for fame cloud his judgment.

Best 2 out of 3. Let's see who wants this 🤬 .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold up I missed the game I was at a Macy Gray concert but did they call a foul when Lebron rolled his ankle?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESPN: First time in NBA history Lebron was called for a technical and fouled out in the same game.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    West Slapped Wade in the face and didn't get the flagrant.

Karma for the Lance elbow.

• Shizlansky
    It was the black ref that was making all the bad calls.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lance "Are you Kiddin' Me Bish" Stephenson.

Well, awright.
  • P swayze166
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Not goin lie, this game was TERRIBLE. Mostly cause Joey got overly emotional and his squad followed him. Flops on both sides by all sorts of people....Wade, George, Mario, and the new king Vlade Stephenson. 🤬 calls, 🤬 fouling out over not even set screens, non-calls on rest shot clocks. 🤬 was tough to watch. The integrity of the league was compromised with the game, and someone needs to fix this 🤬 .

Even still, Pacers came to fight. They knew that the season was pretty much on the line, and responded with some 🤬 . Believe it or not, Roy Hibbert is the true breakout star of this series, not Paul George. His game is still in South Beach somewhere. HE's the reason the Pacers still have a season, let alone a 2-2 tie. Lance R. Smith did his thing tonight, too.

Bron looked Melo-esque tonight, forcing shots. Mario stepped up, but Ray has lost the name Jesus for awhile. His best now is pretty sad, considering how conditioned his routine is. I need appreciate him being more aggressive tonight. And once again, where was Bosh?

This series is going actually the way it should...a fight. Right now, it's the speed and skill of Miami vs. the power and will of Indy. I still think the Heat will win out, but outside of the refs 🤬 around, this is the best possible EC Finals match-up, and it's showing why.

But, I'll say this now: Joey can't do this series anymore. He lets his somewhat desire for fame cloud his judgment.

.......didn't even attempt to read.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not goin lie, this game was TERRIBLE. Mostly cause Joey got overly emotional and his squad followed him. Flops on both sides by all sorts of people....Wade, George, Mario, and the new king Vlade Stephenson. 🤬 calls, 🤬 fouling out over not even set screens, non-calls on rest shot clocks. 🤬 was tough to watch. The integrity of the league was compromised with the game, and someone needs to fix this 🤬 .

No one asked you to, Chino.
  • Shizlansky

Cuz you're probably drawing in your Handy Dandy Notebook
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

No one asked you to, Chino.

Please say the XL.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White lady got on her knees when Lance hit the 3 lol.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaq with the coonery.... talkin bout Stephenson the greatest NY player smh
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heat fans 🤬 about REFS?? Lol

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing the LeBron foul out again the 🤬 did stick his leg out... y'all 🤬 can quit crying like broads now