What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade is the most fortunate bball player right no, his under performance is flying under the radar
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were probably at least 60 fouls called
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did Axel take that pic? 🤬 look like a 1933 middle school class picture
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    @matt @trillipbrooks lost an avi bet, so i gotta rock jeff axel's ugly ass for a week

If standardized slaughter had a face, it would be Jeff Axel's

ur commenting on a pic from 5 years ago unlike urself i can put past nd current pictures of myself online without being ashamed or lyin bout da color on my skin nd da dentist needs to stop leakin feelings aint my fault ya dum ass lauced an avi bet pickin da grizzlies

tumblr_m3bl86NLF41rv58d8o1_500.jpg
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iIRG57Odbxk9x.gif
    Fine Lebron Acefuckinsap. Tech, foul out, flop fine...same game.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    @matt @trillipbrooks lost an avi bet, so i gotta rock jeff axel's ugly ass for a week

If standardized slaughter had a face, it would be Jeff Axel's

ur commenting on a pic from 5 years ago unlike urself i can put past nd current pictures of myself online without being ashamed or lyin bout da color on my skin nd da dentist needs to stop leakin feelings aint my fault ya dum ass lauced an avi bet pickin da grizzlies

Meh....my picture was my Avi for months. Don't be mad at me ya face is standardized slaughter.

Be happy, at least you don't look like ya boy Paul pierce aka grown beetle juice.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    o so Joey Crawford was trending on Twitter smh...this doesnt happen when the shoe is on the other side
  • greenwood1921
  • MR.CJ
    When you have a ref trending on twitter, you know something ain't right
  • MR.CJ
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I was close
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    yo is it just me or is Lebron playing the same way he did 2 years ago? Afraid to go to the basket and passing it to the open person instead of driving in the lane and making the Pacers big men get in foul trouble? Last year that 🤬 had the hunger and was driving to the hole every play against Oklahoma in the Finals. To me he doesnt have that same killer mentality as he did last year. This 🤬 6'8 on linebaker size but he staying out the lane trying to make passes to Washed Up Wade who aint hitting 🤬 smh he should be making 🤬 foul out left and right or getting and 1's on every single play

man Bron hit 2 clutch 3s and is responsible for getting everyone involved. He is battling West at the 4 on defense as well and blocking shots... His teammates need to step up period.... Bosh and Wade did nothing. Bron goes to the bench and Ray allen is the one attacking and turning the ball over while Mr pump fake out there going thru the motions.... Bron and Cole and Charmers the only ones attacking
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Lol @ fatigue when these 🤬 "work" 48 minutes or less a night.

Never played basketball post

Wasn't a 🤬 like you apparently....play, travel, and still be up at 5am to work out and get shots up.

If you tired after playing basketball on any level even pick up ball after playing 48 minutes or less with a day off to do nothing in between then you a 🤬 who has period blood running through his veins.

But you the type that gets stuffed in the locker I bet, go Renew ya library card

"This is my AAU team pic" post. Guess which one he is?

1zq828x.jpg

Hint: has a 3 and a 2 in it
  • 1of1
    Wade is the most fortunate bball player right no, his under performance is flying under the radar

Forum posters mention it throughout every 🤬 heat game. Thanks to @Dabull and his movement Wade is apparently the cleanest 🤬 alive.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hol up
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wont be surprise if the heat blow out the pacers next game
  • greenwood1921
    They got Z-bo lookin like Bunny Colvin from the Wire. lol
  • 1of1
    So its Charmers now. No longer Chambers
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    1of1 wrote: »

Forum posters mention it throughout every 🤬 heat game. Thanks to @Dabull and his movement Wade is apparently the cleanest 🤬 alive.

Lebron needs to have a talk w him and tell he needs some help
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    When did Axel take that pic? 🤬 look like a 1933 middle school class picture

lls 5 years ago 11th grade i went to a black school we didnt have color yearbook pics til u was a senior
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still gotta take in consideration he's injured but bad knees don't have 🤬 to do with bad decisions...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao damn they made color a privilege.
    🤬 be like damn I can't wait to be a senior 🤬 finally about to get the color photos. Moms gon be so proud
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to GOAT that bottom gif @J-Breezy
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lebron trying to fake sick on the podium...man how do you 🤬 🤬 cheer this guy,

#scust