What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Lol at LeBron
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol how does LeBron not get a tech on that reaction?

Let that be Durant or Melo.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pure make-up call.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sit Lance the 🤬 down...
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    I cant stand watching wade anymore its so pitiful

🤬 look like a shot fighter out there
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indiana gets nothing from their guards..That's gonna be the difference in this series..Stephenson and Hill ain't 🤬 .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Wade is injured he's trying to play through it and can't do 🤬 .He hasn't been healthy in the postseason since the '11 playoffs
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Pacers just conceded the game it looks like.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop all that BS passing.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Ray Allen got the WOAT passing skills
  • d.green
    Another silly pass resulting in a turnover.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    This is why I say refs keep Miami in the game...that CLEARY went off Lebron and then they get a 3 off the inbounds....straight bs.

FOH Miami is up by how many points already?

Lol its called momentum 🤬 ...they were only down by single digits, they get the ball back and possibly score the game is different. But instead, Heat get ANOTHER bogus call and Ray hits the 3....lol what are you talking about dude
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn cole
  • will grimey
    Wade is injured he's trying to play through it and can't do 🤬 .He hasn't been healthy in the postseason since the '11 playoffs

🤬 don't give a 🤬 ...They look for any reason to hate...I could see if Wade was atleast 75% healthy...

• d.green
    Damn Paul George's shirt on that commercial was WOAT.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealth 2.0
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Hill nd Stephenson will play betta at home in game 6 might as well simulate dis to da end nd get ready for da flight
  • will grimey
    Allergens wrote: »
    Dude need to chill wit the whining

My main problem with that 🤬 ...Sad part is half the stuff he cries about is true...I think its payback for all the flopping...
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow and the Pacers turn the ball right over...pathetic...
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 things wade needs to do: go get that german knee treatment and holla at tim grover again
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jew Stern had this outcome predicted since the start of the season.......... Yall 🤬 stay sleepin tho.............
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is that not a tech on Lebron for that reaction? His reaction was worse than what 🤬 T did and he got a tech
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacers D is all reactionary now. All the way on their heels.
    1of1 wrote: »
    This is why I say refs keep Miami in the game...that CLEARY went off Lebron and then they get a 3 off the inbounds....straight bs.

FOH Miami is up by how many points already?

Lol its called momentum 🤬 ...they were only down by single digits, they get the ball back and possibly score the game is different. But instead, Heat get ANOTHER bogus call and Ray hits the 3....lol what are you talking about dude

You said the refs "keep Miami in the game" as if they hadn't already had it under control at that point. What do you have to say about their defensive intensity in the 3rd quarter and the Pacers unforced errors? Stop looking for a reason to cry this game is right about where it should be.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop makin excuses for that man, if he was really that hurt he wouldn't have suited up.. But i expect Dwade to have a 30+pt game and two 20+pt games in the finals.. 🤬 never disappoints on the biggest stage