What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

1214021412143214521462506

Comments

  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laaaaaaay dowwwwn. Laaaaay Dowwwwwwn....


    I'll let Carlito Brigante tell it.


    carlitosway.png
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Damn it is looking bad for Indy, but anything can happen. Thank 🤬 it is halftime, I need to go to Wingstop to get some wings...lol

    lemon pepper wings

    lemon pepper and garlic pepper combined = GOAT

    With sweet tea
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Damn it is looking bad for Indy, but anything can happen. Thank 🤬 it is halftime, I need to go to Wingstop to get some wings...lol

    lemon pepper wings

    lemon pepper and garlic pepper combined = GOAT

    hot sauce or ranch?

    I mix them
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Smh 🤬 gotta be fixed
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miami need to continue to challenge Hibbert. I think they been too timid around that 🤬 this series. You've got to attack a shot blocker
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smooth ass Omega commercial
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Damn it is looking bad for Indy, but anything can happen. Thank 🤬 it is halftime, I need to go to Wingstop to get some wings...lol

    lemon pepper wings

    lemon pepper and garlic pepper combined = GOAT

    hot sauce or ranch?

    I mix them

    uXBVC3q.gif
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well everybody important on the Heat saw at least a few shots go in.

    The Pacers need to move around better. They hardly get any passes that set up easy opportunities.

    Pacers need two 30 point quarters.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh..This game is already over
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    like the announcers said, the pacers cant expect to win by shooting as little as they have coupled with the massive count of turnovers. miami's also managed to contain hibbert which worked to their advantage
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Smh..This game is already over
    Game will be nearly tied if not tied by the end of the third.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Matt- wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Smh..This game is already over
    Game will be nearly tied if not tied by the end of the third.

    saving this post in case it needs to be pasted in another thread

    And if I'm right. I'll just ban you.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was the softest foul I ever seen.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see LeBron hitting threes and Hibbert being more aggressive as well.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indiana trying to trade baskets will be an east heat win
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what happen when you don't dunk on 🤬 . They challenging every shot.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D wade is 🤬 done lol get this guy in line with grant hill and j Kidd
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol it'd be nice if Bosh could score.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Smh..This game is already over
    Game will be nearly tied if not tied by the end of the third.

    saving this post in case it needs to be pasted in another thread

    And if I'm right. I'll just ban you.


    thats just a bit extreme
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indiana needs to get some bench players this offseason. They also have to work on their turnovers.

    they also need to give frank vogul a raise. you cant have your coach looking like he gets his suits from macy's
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacers should have 1 offseason priority ....Nate Robinson
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game got outta hand when Vogel took George and Hibbert out at the same time.

    In within like 2 minutes Miami blitzed them 🤬 .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    D wade is 🤬 done lol get this guy in line with grant hill and j Kidd
    i feel like Chambers has replaced Dwade slowly... meh Miami should this regardless.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacers is outta here, I'm glad tho since i want spurs to lose, i think if Indy moved on it would've been Spurs vs Memphis part 2
Sign In or Register to comment.