What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Black women celebrate John McCain's son's marriage

13

Comments

  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    McCain dont even look like he can move anymore...sumone probly just carries him around like a cardboard cutout everywhere he needs to go...
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The black race in america is about fifty years shy of being over with.

    1) black people still have a desire to call clearly mixed breeds black, and will even fight to claim them

    2) black people act like it's a comeup to date or marry outside our race

    3) we do not strive for economic self sufficiency, we have economically hitched our wagon to white people, a people who have decided they no longer really need us.

    4) we're not fighting mass incarceration, we complain about it but don't actually fight it

    5) we isolate ourselves from global black/african populations.

    6) black women usurped leadership roles in the black community with aid from white men and white feminists.

    7) you read this list and just ignorantly believe it can't happen when evidence points to the contrary.


    Fa real man..."black" folks need to really sit down and come to a consensus on who should be called black because "African descent" would be more appropriate in some of these situations...

    I dont kno what to call some of these darker hued people who grew up in the white experience....This 🤬 is confusing.

    Mixed is not black, but if you are black, growing up in a white community doesn't change that one iota. Are you on drugs or something?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    @Matt.. That broad is average (strong 5) to me and most dudes that posted in the thread. Not everyone is gonna have the same taste in women as you.

    i'm not saying if she looks good or not, but i'm saying that if she were an IC poster and put up a pic, she'd get goats from all these people. being told lemme smash. when you gonnna let me beat? what that ass lookin like tho? what color residue is on the front of them panties and when you gonna let me smell that 🤬 type posts.
    lol Now I see what you were trying to say and I concur. Some of these guys on here are simpin' hard on average looking b*tches.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Blacc Bish Looks Like Mr.Burns...Scary Hoe

    I was thinking the same thing.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my question is where the rest of her family
    SMMFH
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    The black race in america is about fifty years shy of being over with.

    1) black people still have a desire to call clearly mixed breeds black, and will even fight to claim them

    2) black people act like it's a comeup to date or marry outside our race

    3) we do not strive for economic self sufficiency, we have economically hitched our wagon to white people, a people who have decided they no longer really need us.

    4) we're not fighting mass incarceration, we complain about it but don't actually fight it

    5) we isolate ourselves from global black/african populations.

    6) black women usurped leadership roles in the black community with aid from white men and white feminists.

    7) you read this list and just ignorantly believe it can't happen when evidence points to the contrary.


    Fa real man..."black" folks need to really sit down and come to a consensus on who should be called black because "African descent" would be more appropriate in some of these situations...

    I dont kno what to call some of these darker hued people who grew up in the white experience....This 🤬 is confusing.

    Mixed is not black, but if you are black, growing up in a white community doesn't change that one iota. Are you on drugs or something?

    Black people who grow up around whites predominantly tend to have negropean mentality. I don't 🤬 with them completely untrustworthy.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is a political move. The GOP needs to make changes and race is an area where big changes need to be made but, it's too early to tell. The one issue I do have is where the hell did TS find this article? Is there really a site where black 🤬 get together and discuss who other black 🤬 are 🤬 ? Like, seriously discussing and writing books entitled "How to 🤬 a white 🤬 " and "If a white dude stick his 🤬 in a black 🤬 does it come out swirled like the middle lever on a soft serve machine?" Do you frequent this site TS? Because honestly, I've read more insightful 🤬 during the IC vs stormfront era. At least the stormfront 🤬 was dealing with partial truths.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that black females would celebrate this proves the effects of the indoctrination of white supremecy and is highly hypocritical seeing as how the main criticism of black men is that they see white females as trophies
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think many black women are overjoyed bout this though....just a few nuts who have a blog
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The black race in america is about fifty years shy of being over with.

    1) black people still have a desire to call clearly mixed breeds black, and will even fight to claim them

    2) black people act like it's a comeup to date or marry outside our race

    3) we do not strive for economic self sufficiency, we have economically hitched our wagon to white people, a people who have decided they no longer really need us.

    4) we're not fighting mass incarceration, we complain about it but don't actually fight it

    5) we isolate ourselves from global black/african populations.

    6) black women usurped leadership roles in the black community with aid from white men and white feminists.

    7) you read this list and just ignorantly believe it can't happen when evidence points to the contrary.


    Fa real man..."black" folks need to really sit down and come to a consensus on who should be called black because "African descent" would be more appropriate in some of these situations...

    I dont kno what to call some of these darker hued people who grew up in the white experience....This 🤬 is confusing.

    Mixed is not black, but if you are black, growing up in a white community doesn't change that one iota. Are you on drugs or something?

    Black people who grow up around whites predominantly tend to have negropean mentality. I don't 🤬 with them completely untrustworthy.

    GOATED
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The black race in america is about fifty years shy of being over with.

    1) black people still have a desire to call clearly mixed breeds black, and will even fight to claim them

    2) black people act like it's a comeup to date or marry outside our race

    3) we do not strive for economic self sufficiency, we have economically hitched our wagon to white people, a people who have decided they no longer really need us.

    4) we're not fighting mass incarceration, we complain about it but don't actually fight it

    5) we isolate ourselves from global black/african populations.

    6) black women usurped leadership roles in the black community with aid from white men and white feminists.

    7) you read this list and just ignorantly believe it can't happen when evidence points to the contrary.


    Fa real man..."black" folks need to really sit down and come to a consensus on who should be called black because "African descent" would be more appropriate in some of these situations...

    I dont kno what to call some of these darker hued people who grew up in the white experience....This 🤬 is confusing.

    Mixed is not black, but if you are black, growing up in a white community doesn't change that one iota. Are you on drugs or something?

    So u gone pretend Obama ran on being the first mixed president??

    I think being black is more than a skin tone because if u take that black person who grew up in a white community and someone who new him was to describe him they would say something like "he's black but....." or take what i hear other races say about lighter skin black folks, they always say "he or she is black but not darkskin..

    If u are black than u are black aint no buts..if u aint dark skin than some folks shouldnt be called black.

    If whites whole 🤬 expressions dont change when they first lay eyes upon you than your not black....


    I agree that dark-skinned people have the strongest claim to being black, but I don't think it matters where a person grows up. A black person is not less black because of where they grow up. Do some white people see true blackness as only represented by stereotypical blacks? Yes. But why should we allow ignorance to define blackness?

    People view mixed people as black, and that's why they say Obama is black. But if you are half black and half white, how could you possibly be black? You are only half black.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    jack-maccain-wedding.jpg
    the groom and bride with his parents and three of his siblings: Bridget, Meghan and Jimmy. (Courtesy of the Office of Sen. John McCain)

    Is that Precious in the purple dress
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is a political move. The GOP needs to make changes and race is an area where big changes need to be made but, it's too early to tell. The one issue I do have is where the hell did TS find this article? Is there really a site where black 🤬 get together and discuss who other black 🤬 are 🤬 ? Like, seriously discussing and writing books entitled "How to 🤬 a white 🤬 " and "If a white dude stick his 🤬 in a black 🤬 does it come out swirled like the middle lever on a soft serve machine?" Do you frequent this site TS? Because honestly, I've read more insightful 🤬 during the IC vs stormfront era. At least the stormfront 🤬 was dealing with partial truths.

    agreebyrd.gif
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    Whoever celebrates this is pathetic. The depth of the effects of society constantly beating these chicks down and them taking it to heart is showing. Tragic.
    For emphasis...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Copper wrote: »
    The fact that black females would celebrate this proves the effects of the indoctrination of white supremecy and is highly hypocritical seeing as how the main criticism of black men is that they see white females as trophies
    Jamaica wrote: »
    so

    You don't find it at least a little disturbing that there are many black women out there who are looking to be affirmed as desirable partners by non-black men? I mean, if that is what you're saying, think about it for a second.

    The thing is, it's not even strictly a Black woman thing. 🤬 Black men are just as, if not more guilty of this fuckery. A while back there was a thread in here celebrating the fact that a lot of the new NFL draft picks were married or dating white women! 🤬 was in that thread living vicariously thru these black athletes rejoicing at the idea that white women desire us, the 🤬 ? It's always threads in here filled with similar thoughts about how White chicks supposedly can't resist us. 🤬 is mad weird.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 ugly.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all must be new here.

    Allow me to explain how the typical Ill-Community Grown & Sexy troll thread works.

    Wack poster creates a wack thread featuring a famous interracial couple.

    Wack t/s sits back and laughs at all the emotional, heated responses from clueless posters..

    ...Clueless to the fact that they're being trolled by a wack (probably WHITE) poster.








    Carry on.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash thick azzz Meghan McCain.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sick of these self hating boot licking shoe shining watermelon fried chicken eating greasy headed negros in this country. Why was I born in such a time of such willful ignorance among blacks. I'm going to an island to start the race all over again. Conscious blacks with dignity are invited. 🤬 NOT allowed. Stay here and continue to worship your white idols until you cease to exist.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The black race in america is about fifty years shy of being over with.

    1) black people still have a desire to call clearly mixed breeds black, and will even fight to claim them

    2) black people act like it's a comeup to date or marry outside our race

    3) we do not strive for economic self sufficiency, we have economically hitched our wagon to white people, a people who have decided they no longer really need us.

    4) we're not fighting mass incarceration, we complain about it but don't actually fight it

    5) we isolate ourselves from global black/african populations.

    6) black women usurped leadership roles in the black community with aid from white men and white feminists.

    7) you read this list and just ignorantly believe it can't happen when evidence points to the contrary.


    Fa real man..."black" folks need to really sit down and come to a consensus on who should be called black because "African descent" would be more appropriate in some of these situations...

    I dont kno what to call some of these darker hued people who grew up in the white experience....This 🤬 is confusing.

    Mixed is not black, but if you are black, growing up in a white community doesn't change that one iota. Are you on drugs or something?

    Black people who grow up around whites predominantly tend to have negropean mentality. I don't 🤬 with them completely untrustworthy.
    werd u shouldnt....cuz we'll rob ur 🤬 ass
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Stitch wrote: »
    McCain dont even look like he can move anymore...sumone probly just carries him around like a cardboard cutout everywhere he needs to go...

    McCain arriving to the wedding in style!

    _44989019_cutout_ap_466_300.jpg
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Etheral, while I don't 🤬 with Negropeans either, I disagree somewhat with your statement. I grew up around white kids, was one of the only black kids in secondary school. However, my parents always told me that have pride in my self, my culture, etc. I remember I used to wear kente cloth to elementary school cause my Mom would buy those fabrics for me. I have always tried to educate myself on my heritage and will continue to do so....



    Oh yeah, this girl is OD trash..but congrats to her..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    Matt- wrote: »
    lol if she was a random poster on the IC and dropped some pics, she'd get hundreds of goats, and everything that comes along with that. but b/c she is john mccains daughter in law, she's average. People constantly 🤬 on black women or men who date outside their race on the IC, but now because the chick is 'average' , all of a sudden interracial marriage is not big deal in the 2013.

    This
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 🤬 looks white and looks like she don't associate with anything darker than her

    That has to be the case if John McCain son is marrying her. And black broads celebrating this 🤬 like we achieved something for the entire race?

    A bunch of dumb maphukas walk this earth yo
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sick of these self hating boot licking shoe shining watermelon fried chicken eating greasy headed negros in this country. Why was I born in such a time of such willful ignorance among blacks. I'm going to an island to start the race all over again. Conscious blacks with dignity are invited. 🤬 NOT allowed. Stay here and continue to worship your white idols until you cease to exist.

    um 🤬 , didn't u make a thread talkin bout how u destined to end up wit a white woman?