What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, Pop is the team. The roster is currently filled with system players who wouldn't thrive if it wasn't for the system. Pop needs to get these dudes hyped on some Rocky 🤬 or it's over.

All the hype in the world ain't gon stop these 🤬 , i know you saw the Pacers locker room b4 game 7 lmao
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did this 🤬 give the spurs Captain Planet nicknames??!!! hahahahahaha ha I'm done yo
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    blu197 wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Pop really has to show out for the Spurs to win. Dude better bring out all of his tricks or the Spurs are going to get embarrassed.

I know right. His J better be fallin and he better strap up on D.

🤬 actin like pop suitin up

Its fascinating. Its cliche, and it's 'talking sports out my ass' 101. Everybody knows 'Pop' is a great bball mind, so thats the low hanging fruit anyone can cling to w/out giving ANY details on what he can actually do
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Spurs play thru Parker Heat in 6..
    If they put Duncan on the block and play thru him Heat in 7..
    Yes im bias..
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spurs are like micheal myers.
    just wont go away.

This is like halloween part 12 and myers is chasing some teenagers in a wheelchair with a dusty mask and reading glasses.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ginobli shows up spurs in 6...everything Indiana does good spurs do better, and everything Indiana does bad spurs do good.

Heat gonna have to earn this one, series is very similar to lakers celtics 2010
  • blu197
    If ginobli shows up spurs in 6...everything Indiana does good spurs do better, and everything Indiana does bad spurs do good.

Yea it's crazy how Kobe/Lbj runs are hella similar

08:Lakers lose in 6 vs veteran Cs
    09:Lakers win in 5 vs young magic
    10:Lakers win in 7 vs veteran Cs

11:Heat lose in 6 vs veteran Mavs
    12:Heat win in 5 vs young Okc
    13:????? I wouldn't be surprised if it went 7
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, except Kobe basically did it by himself, and Lebron has another top 5 or at least top 10 player on his team.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginobli hitting his stride this series will be key for the Spurs
    Bosh obviously has to play better than he did that last series
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, except Kobe basically did it by himself, and Lebron has another top 5 or at least top 10 player on his team.

By himself?

You're stanning.....

Gasol wasnt Gasoft yet

Bruh Gasol doesn't count as real help. If it wasn't for his overseas play, he wouldn't sniff the basketball HOF. Plus there's a difference between all-star help and superstar help.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the king in 6-7
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    damn the Spurs getting treated like they Bobcats or something
    it's going to be a tough series for either side.

ChappellHeadNod.gif
    @ those first two pics.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Its fascinating. Its cliche, and it's 'talking sports out my ass' 101. Everybody knows 'Pop' is a great bball mind, so thats the low hanging fruit anyone can cling to w/out giving ANY details on what he can actually do

If Pop was the coach of the Lakers this year, it's a guarantee they wouldn't be the 8th seed...

Some coaches just demand more respect from players, play harder for their coach.... That's really the MAIN part...

Then you factor in better X's / O's, in game adjustments and 🤬 your regular casual fan might not see (because we are not inside the huddle), of course a coach can have a big impact on a game, even more so than most players...

Perfect Example: Frank Vogel took out Roy hibbert in Game 1, Heat win.... What if Pop was the Pacers coach, and he left hibbert in, and they won? That's an X and O decision by the coach that can DIRECTLY affect the outcome of a game.... And these type of decisions happens hundreds of times in a series..... So don't be so quick to be dismissive of the power of a coach....

They make hundreds of adjustments... We don't know which ones and when and which worked... We only see ones that get highlighted, like Vogel leaving out Hibbert. Imagine hundreds more of those.... This leads to wins... this leads to championships (plural)... 🤬 a lot of coaches don't have.

Thus, all we can do is go based off his track record (win percentages and titles).

#education
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    SPURS IN 6!!!
  • blu197
    Anybody watchin this new open court??
  • northside7

Yeah. lol @ Steve Kerr buying golf clubs with his first check.

People are entitled to their opinion of Obama but what they were saying about him is true.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »

People are entitled to their opinion of Obama but what they were saying about him is true.

what they say?
  • northside7
    northside7 wrote: »

what they say?

That young black men have better chances of becoming a doctor, lawyer or politician than they do of becoming a professional athlete or entertainer. Basically saying Obama is an inspiration for young black people be something other than what Charles and them were.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why couldnt they add brent and keep kenny. i don't like replacing kenny with brent
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

U just dumb as 🤬
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Shaw might be clipset new coach

Pat ewing got interviews wit bobcats n kings
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spurs in 4
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I said it.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^WTF are you talking about