What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just saw the bball version of the rope a dope...

crazy 🤬 huh
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It always takes Lebron like 3 games in a series to go "I'm the best in the world and these 🤬 next to me ain't 🤬 , time to take over"
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2013
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Where was Wade in the second half?

Watching LeBron pound the ball for 23 seconds
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    It always takes Lebron like 3 games in a series to go "I'm the best in the world and these 🤬 next to me ain't 🤬 , time to take over"
    Nah. That 🤬 ain't goin work here. Spurs will be up 3-0 if Bron approaches it like that.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

Word?

Like he did vs dallas?

I smell him choking again..... He really really really doesn't want to lose this series.... Pressure could make him crumble again.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    @nxthompson: For the record, the #Celtics passed on Tony Parker to draft Joseph Forte.

boston had 2 1st round picks that draft before parker came off the board

they used the other one to draft
    Joe Johnson
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was too close. The Heat were playing lights out hitting everything but the Spurs were still there.
    Same 🤬 happened to the Pacers. There were times where they should've been up 10+ but the Heat were too close for comfort.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 Things:

Why were both Bron & Wade on the bench starting the 4th

Chalmers on Parker? LMAO no more of that

Someone please get Chris Bosh off the 3 point line. Enough 🤬 .
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Nah. That 🤬 ain't goin work here. Spurs will be up 3-0 if Bron approaches it like that.

This series is going to prove just how great Michael Jeffrey Jordan is....

Lebron is not going to be able to will his team to win this series.... MJ would be able to.... This is the difference and we can finally shut that 🤬 up forever... And even shut down the Kobe comparisons forever.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    parker channeled derick fissure lol

My 🤬 who? Dont tell me you meant derek fisher..

*method man voice* GET EM ...GET EMMM GEETT EMMMM!!!
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats up with Texas always handin Bron Ls in the finals tho??
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strippers ain't getting paid tonight
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Short TexasMembers Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trill
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    slept on stat of da night were da Spurs only had 4 turnovers

Why can't the Pacers be like that..:-(
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 it's the first game
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nxthompson: For the record, the #Celtics passed on Tony Parker to draft Joseph Forte.

Foh w this revisionist history who knew Parker was gonna turn out To be HOF better yet who knew about Parker? Meanwhile Joe Forte was getting buckets
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »

Word?

Like he did vs dallas?

I smell him choking again..... He really really really doesn't want to lose this series.... Pressure could make him crumble again.
    Calm down brotha its just game 1