What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the eastern conference garbage basketball getting exposed.

The real point of all this is when the heat play a real team NOT the garbage no iq teams like okc in the finals, they get exposed and 🤬 on. They can't 🤬 with real TEAMS and REAL COACHES. This ain't no Scott brooks ass team 🤬 , word to the spurs who have only been trumped by the lakers in the last 15 years. Pop a G, heat needa throw up that white flag they are not about that life.

*Sigh* OKC won the first game
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

The real point of all this is when the heat play a real team NOT the garbage no iq teams like okc in the finals, they get exposed and 🤬 on. They can't 🤬 with real TEAMS and REAL COACHES. This ain't no Scott brooks ass team 🤬 , word to the spurs who have only been trumped by the lakers in the last 15 years. Pop a G, heat needa throw up that white flag they are not about that life.

back-in-5-minutes.gif

Y'all know where this going
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wait, my team lawst already so I'm 'sposed to be in here super-stanning and hating on whoever doesn't play a perfect game, trollin' an 🤬 , right? Damn, my bad. I'm slippin....

....Nah. That 🤬 lame. I'll let somebody else get that.

Good game.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe spo had lebron and wade on the bench in the 4th qtr
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    I can't believe spo had lebron and wade on the bench in the 4th qtr

They were getting rest...Bron only sat out 3 minutes and we were still up by 3 when he came back in.
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2013
    Mister B. wrote: »
    woah316 wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    It always takes Lebron like 3 games in a series to go "I'm the best in the world and these 🤬 next to me ain't 🤬 , time to take over"
    Nah. That 🤬 ain't goin work here. Spurs will be up 3-0 if Bron approaches it like that.

This series is going to prove just how great Michael Jeffrey Jordan is....

Lebron is not going to be able to will his team to win this series.... MJ would be able to.... This is the difference and we can finally shut that 🤬 up forever... And even shut down the Kobe comparisons forever.

*Comm voice*

It ain't Ninety-fo, joe, we CAN'T go back.

^^^^ All you had to say, bruh.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn at the ether I be dropping
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »

back-in-5-minutes.gif

dont forget bout da all-star game quote by @NothingButTheTruth i forgot wat page dat 🤬 was on bump da genius statement for me real quick real fast pleighboi
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only 1 game ya'll...
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    ohhhla wrote: »

*Sigh* OKC won the first game

and the year before that, the heat won the first game

🤬 just need to let the series play out
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "D Wade, if he pump fakes, DON'T JUMP" ha Parker staying on top of that 🤬 in the huddle.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL.
    Hearing Parker talk about Duncan...........
    smh at Kobe/Shaq not handling the role reversal like that.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good game....

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only 1 game ya'll...

It's not only one game...

It's a game where the Heat played with GAME 7 INTENSITY..... I admit, I was DEAD WRONG.... I thought if they played with Game 7 intensity, Spurs wouldn't have a chance...

Spurs missed 20 easy shots .... Played a HORRIBLE game to be honest.. not terrible, but 50% of their potential.... Heat played 90 to 95% of their potential...

That means, this series is ovvvaaaaa.... Only thing I'm not sure about is 4 games or 5 games.

If Miami lose game 2, we could be pulling out the dust pans.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This series going 7 games
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    Fissure tho? I can't take this

Shane barrier and mario chambers rollin in they graves
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game 1 winner wins series 71% of the time
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year parker was killin okc after the 1st 2 games then brooks put thabo on him and he was shootin 30 somethin % and struggling

Heat don't have a thabo,leonard,jimmy butler type of defender to do that except lebron but he can't do that all game
  • greenwood1921
    Last year parker was killin okc after the 1st 2 games then brooks put thabo on him and he was shootin 30 somethin % and struggling

Heat don't have a thabo,leonard,jimmy butler type of defender to do that except lebron but he can't do that all game

Ahhhh, the pre 2013 Seflo.

Gone too soon.

*pours out liquor.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    only 1 game ya'll...

It's not only one game...

It's a game where the Heat played with GAME 7 INTENSITY..... I admit, I was DEAD WRONG.... I thought if they played with Game 7 intensity, Spurs wouldn't have a chance...

Spurs missed 20 easy shots .... Played a HORRIBLE game to be honest.. not terrible, but 50% of their potential.... Heat played 90 to 95% of their potential...

That means, this series is ovvvaaaaa.... Only thing I'm not sure about is 4 games or 5 games.

If Miami lose game 2, we could be pulling out the dust pans.

🤬 🤬
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ban the next idiot that says Chris Paul is the NBA best point Guard
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »

back-in-5-minutes.gif

dont forget bout da all-star game quote by @NothingButTheTruth i forgot wat page dat 🤬 was on bump da genius statement for me real quick real fast pleighboi

Lmao I forgot about it. Chi-Town already handled it tho

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosh should be ashamed of himself.
    Duncan dominated that 🤬 .