What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade should come of the bench a la Ginobili and let him finish in the 4th... Have Allen start to spread it out...

But you know... pride and egos...
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    woah316 wrote: »
    Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!

It'll be over in 5, 6 tops.

You never know. I'm not taking this one game as the end all be all and that is for damn sure. Hopefully my Spurs can rebound and shoot better next game. they have to keep Miami off the offensive boards and they have to make them pay when they go small by going inside to Duncan and Splitter and also getting offensive boards.

Bro, I called the last 2 finals.. Going on #3... I always know.... Unless Duncan or Parker get hurt, this series is over...

You see my friend, some people just have a 6th sense... It's not about X's and O's and all that 🤬 .... Peep these quotes from ESPN Comment Sections:

"Miami clearly played as hard as they can and as hard as they have all playoffs. unfortunately, the spurs are way better than anybody they faced. the pacers don't carry the spurs' lunch. miami is in a LOT of trouble. i don't think they have another gear, and the spurs still have rust to shake off."

"Miami Heat Were playing Hard like game 7 and they still came up Short. Wade got 16 and ray 13 and still Lost .. OH yeah Le 🤬 18 , i think Leonard got too his Head with that Center like Arm Reach ..."

I haven't seen ONE ESPN analyst acknowledge the same.... Because they don't have that 6th sense like I do, and these 2 guys have....

All I know is, in a race... If there is 5 gears on the race car.....

Miami hit gear 4.5 in game 1 (lets say game 7 versus pacers was 5.0) ... They can get a LITTLE better, but not much...

Spurs were in Gear 2.5 to 3.0 in Game 1.... and STILL WON....

Even though Miami was up the ENTIRE game... I text my homeboy and said, "Spurs got this.... miami playing desperate, and only up by 5"...

Imagine watching a boxing match, and someone is ahead on the score cards the whole match, but I say "They are going to lose this fight"...

Maybe I'm psychic... But this 🤬 is over.... I actually almost fell asleep midway through the game because it got boring as I knew the spurs would win the series after 2 and a half quarters.

Just go bet everything you own on the spurs, and thank me later.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaySwift wrote: »
    Lol @ Spo is a terrible coach. At least we have an offensive system unlike the Knicks.

What's the offensive system your talking about? Because 80% of the time ist LeBron dribbling the ball for hella long and then getting a pick and he trys to find the open shooter.

Remember that Fresh Prince episode when Will became the basketball star? The coach was going through his offensive scheme and the answer was always "Pass it to Will." Thats coach Spo.

Lmao I remember that goat episode.

So who's Carlton.. Wade or bosh?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @woah316
    I never underestimate any team and I truly will never underestimate a team with as much talent as the Heat. I hope you are right and I pray my boys win in 6.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem with wade (and rest of the league actually) is that Kobe set the bar so high on playing with injuries and still winning ships that these dudes try to compete and it's not fair, they aren't on that level...🤬 no one in the history of basketball has ever been on that level.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Most ESPN analysts picked the Spurs to win
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @woah
    While I do agree with your post, the Spurs do have situations where we don't score for a while... GM1 was strange for us because we kept up with Heat after every run the they tried to go on... Miami does have a 5th gear but they pay for it the next game...

I expect us to lay an egg next game... Not because they're better than us, but because that's what we do... The thing with the Spurs and I always say is that they will always shoot for par... The other team can't shoot a bogey once or its over. If Miami keeps playing like its the Pacer series its over... If they play well... It's going 6 or 7... If Parker keeps playing like he wants us to win with birdies... It's over.

Shout to to the 🤬 who wasn't giving Pop props and saying Bron Bron teh bestest in da worldz and that coaching doesn't matter. There is no reason Bron and Wade are on the bench in the beginning of the 4th for over 4mins... Manage your players time better Spo.
  • P swayze166
    Lmao at the heat running a system...GTFOH they run the suns "system" when Nash was on it....nash/Lebron do everything and when they go out don't blow the lead.

🤬 don't know 🤬 about actual basketball on here I swear.

A pick n roll high and constant flashing to the lane or corner spot ups aren't a system doggie, it's just 🤬 knowing what an open spot is and where to move to when the Lebron or Nash goes to lane.

The triangle is a system, word to Sasha vujacic and Luke Walton's careers.

Shouts out to bill Cartwright and luc Longley and all that
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Most ESPN analysts picked the Spurs to win

They must've not been on tv or radio. The Heat are the clear favorites.
  • P swayze166
    @infamous stay catching feelings when his heat stanning get 🤬 on...take ya 🤬 pad off 🤬 , heat aren't Jesus and his apostles on the court son, deal with it
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @infamous stay catching feelings when his heat stanning get 🤬 on...take ya 🤬 pad off 🤬 , heat aren't Jesus and his apostles on the court son, deal with it

Lol bruh you should be the last person to say anything about stanning. You can't go a day without mentioning Kobe. I don't respect your opinion in regards to anything basketball related. You're trash. Unlike you, I can handle when my team takes a L while you make excuses for why other teams sonned your team throughout the season.

...And he white.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol bruh you should be the last person to say anything about stanning. You can't go a day without mentioning Kobe. I don't respect your opinion in regards to anything basketball related. You're trash. Unlike you, I can handle when my team takes a L while you make excuses for why other teams sonned your team throughout the season.

sub-zero-fatality-o.gif
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandMembers Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    George Karl looks like the Trinity killer from Dexter.
  • P swayze166
    Infamous caught the LOSSSS lollllll u mad lil 🤬 ???
  • P swayze166
    Swayze you ever tell your 🤬 brothers how you sit online all day and dickride kobe bryant and been chasin a 🤬 named tommy bilfiger for like a year now? They ever come by the crib to see a small poster of lance vance on the wall that if you hold up to the light they can see the map of vice city?

Give it up...howie mandel level jokes. You heat Stan's gotta be the Most HOMOtional dudes in the streets.
  • P swayze166
    Tony Parker said today spurs don't even watch the film of last game lolllll
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its only one game, same 🤬 happened last year when we lost Game 1 to OKC and we won the next 4 games. Spurs barely won Game 1, they are not invincible, we got Game 2 sunday
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swayze you ever tell your 🤬 brothers how you sit online all day and dickride kobe bryant and been chasin a 🤬 named tommy bilfiger for like a year now? They ever come by the crib to see a small poster of lance vance on the wall that if you hold up to the light they can see the map of vice city?

Nah. He don't wanna get curb-stomped.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    Its only one game, same 🤬 happened last year when we lost Game 1 to OKC and we won the next 4 games. Spurs barely won Game 1, they are not invincible, we got Game 2 sunday

the Thunder were a very young team with no championship experience besides Perkins who barely contributes...while the Spurs vets have multiple championships....2 different teams by far...and the history books says the Heat are in trouble since they lost game 1 aside from the last year Finals
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P Swayze Is white smh Get yo crakka ass outta here wigga
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    P Swayze Is white smh Get yo crakka ass outta here wigga

He says 🤬 all the time though.. I dont know if he is or not but if he's white he should be banned for life.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durant to join roc nation sports