What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Give me that black..... WHAT?!

akforty7
akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in AKA Donkey
So my good friend (who is black) started dating white men recently and now she ONLY dates white men.

Long story short she's dating this guy and everything's going cool. But then when they were 🤬 he said "give me that black 🤬 ".

She said she's okay with it. For some reason I'm not. I just feel a certain kind of way about this like it's not cool. He seems like a closet racist in a lot of ways... For instance he always asks her to dress slutty and to me that's not normal... its like he just wants to show her off as his black 🤬 or something. IDK! It just bothers me.

Ladies how would you feel/react?

Fellaz what do you think?

Comments

• American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    how can he be racist if he's dating a black woman.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    don't see anything wrong with that phrase, but the other 🤬 seems kinda suspect...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010

lol...............*Ye Shruggin'*
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    i hope she's not trying to sttle down with ole dude...anyway...idk...Ive said ish like that when i 🤬 women of other ethnicities...i dont think its racist...however it does seem like it has a racial undertone coming from a white man....lol...i also doubt ole dude is checkin for ur homegirl long term
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    From what I understand if a 🤬 is 🤬 ' a white girl she call him a 🤬 . So what's the issue?

*refer to Brendon, former poster*
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    if anything, your homegirl sounds racist for only dating white men.

then the white man she dates makes her dress like a 🤬 and demands her "black 🤬 "

seems fair to me.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, that would be weird. I hate when people the "black" part into things for no reason.

But, it's only racist for him if you consider her racist for ONLY dating white men. It's kind of the same to me.
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010

easy...ive seen it happen...weird but true
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Why are the people offended the most by racism not even the race being offended?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    So my good friend (who is black) started dating white men recently and now she ONLY dates white men.

Long story short she's dating this guy and everything's going cool. But then when they were 🤬 he said "give me that black 🤬 ".

She said she's okay with it. For some reason I'm not. I just feel a certain kind of way about this like it's not cool. He seems like a closet racist in a lot of ways... For instance he always asks her to dress slutty and to me that's not normal... its like he just wants to show her off as his black 🤬 or something. IDK! It just bothers me.

Ladies how would you feel/react?

Fellaz what do you think?

Ha!... as i said in numerous threads.. anyway.. dont expect and common sense coming from these negroes

Loo trust me.. you can be i seen it
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    hope he not on that ghetto gaggers 🤬 in the bedroom. if so hes racist
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    iAMNOVA wrote: »

well if he is racist, she's racist too for only dating whites so they deserve each other.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I don't see anything racist about him saying that in the heat of the moment....I've said way worse during intense sex to broads of all kinds of races......

But the dressin' like a 🤬 thing.....you sure he's making her do that?
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    wait... how is she racist for only dating whites? thats her preference... just like my preference is to date latinos and blacks.... doesnt mean i hate white people or that she hates black people...she IS black so is her family and all her friends... she just likes dating white guys right now *shrugs*
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    thats not even that bad, i would go way further than that.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    he prolly ghetto gagged her throat
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    there is nothing racist about any of this
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    wait... how is she racist for only dating whites? thats her preference... just like my preference is to date latinos and blacks.... doesnt mean i hate white people or that she hates black people...she IS black so is her family and all her friends... she just likes dating white guys right now *shrugs*

If she's black and only dates whites there are probably some underlying issues there.

Have you ever asked her why she doesnt date black men? Of course, its her preference, but how did it come to be.
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Yea...he sounds like he is on some Ghetto Gaggers 🤬 . Now, just on the "give me that black 🤬 " alone, I wouldn't say that is an indication of something wrong, because if I were to ever pipe a white girl...best believe we would roleplay some runaway slave and slave master games...

How do they interact outside of their "sexual relationship?" Like, when you go to dinner with them, etc. It would be the totality of the circumstances that would indicate a red flag for me...
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    From what I understand if a 🤬 is 🤬 ' a white girl she call him a 🤬 . So what's the issue?

*refer to Brendon, former poster*
    see i think thats wrong to me... white people should never call black people 🤬 ... EVER....
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    I don't see anything racist about him saying that in the heat of the moment....I've said way worse during intense sex to broads of all kinds of races......

But the dressin' like a 🤬 thing.....you sure he's making her do that?
    he specifically asks whats shes wearing and requests she shows a lot of cleavage and wears tight dresses. even when he introduced her to his family he wanted her to be dressed like that and she didn't feel comfortable so she didn't, and he got mad about it. i'm dead serious.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    iAMNOVA wrote: »

Have to agree. I know a racist who has dated a black female.

It's funny to me because they will talk about how they really feel when I'm around, but act totally different when around some other black people.

Hilarious.
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    He's just fulfilling his sexual fantasies before he settles down w/ another female.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    well i wouldnt say that 🤬 lol but i think its ok. its not like he said "gimme that ****** slave aunt jemima 🤬 " or nuthin.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    AK: So have you ever asked why she wont date black men.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010

If the reasons you date someone outside your race.. are ill.. besides a simple preference..

ignorant reasons such as.. all latins aint 🤬 .. all 🤬 aint 🤬 .. all crackers aint 🤬 its selfhate.... period..