What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That show is pure comedy lol the episode where his dad was singing no new friends was the funniest 🤬 I seen on TV in a while
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Papi a fool lol
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I just read Kidd being the emerging front runner for the BK coach?

tumblr_inline_mnqdt8SPVx1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mnqdwzR1qb1qz4rgp.gif
  • kingkilla
    kingkilla Members Posts: 73
    so with kidd coaching the nets where does that put brian shaw?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres no way Kidd gets the gig over Shaw. I'm not gonna believe any of this jibba jabba hype. The Nets cant possibly be this dumb. This is wack, like a week ago I went from praising Kidd: my 2nd favorite player of all time to shittin on this 🤬 via EXTREME possibility of coaching my favorite squad wit NO experience.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingkilla wrote: »

Right next to Frank Vogel on the bench
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian Shaw is gonna snap very soon.....
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy 🤬 - David Thompson played basketball while the slam dunk was outlawed by the "Lew Alcindor" rule. In 1975, playing his final non-conference game at NC State against UNC-Charlotte, early in the second half Thompson drove the length of the court for his first and only dunk of his collegiate career, a goal that was promptly disallowed by technical foul. Head coach Norm Sloan removed Thompson to thunderous applause. The ACC's most exciting player, who had performed for three years without ever performing the game's most exciting act, thus passed into history. And he had something like a 44 or 46" verticle
  • kingkilla
    allday1992 wrote: »
    kingkilla wrote: »

Right next to Frank Vogel on the bench

Isn't there like 3 or 4 teams that need a coach? He can still end up somewhere.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO @ billups calling blake not soft to he is soft from 3:15 to 4:35

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I don't mind Kidd being the coach. The Nets have enough talent and he can learn on the fly. Just surround him with a good group of assistants and he should be fine IMO.
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he gonna have Lawrence frank on his staff ....woohooo
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I don't mind Kidd being the coach. The Nets have enough talent and he can learn on the fly. Just surround him with a good group of assistants and he should be fine IMO.
    Not the point there s a pecking order here
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Not the point there s a pecking order here

Recently guys like Doc Rivers, Larry Bird, Mark Jackson has had success as coaches with no prior experience. I don't see a reason why Kidd can't be successful with the Nets the talent is already there.
  • KanyeShakur
    KanyeShakur Members Posts: 63
    There has to be some illuminati playa hating coaching order, on that 🤬 shaw.

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shaw will run the triangle, needs right personnel or he will be another Kurt Rambis on t wolves
  • kingkilla

Shaw will run the triangle, needs right personnel or he will be another Kurt Rambis on t wolves

I think I know where he'll end up..he has to wait though.. maybe after next season
  • KanyeShakur
    KanyeShakur Members Posts: 63

Phil Jackson has teams running left n right to sign him.

Plus IMO , Shaw has much more in the bag than just the triangle.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, wit Mo Cheeks gone, Russ gon average 1.3 techs per game.

*sigh*

We'll bring him back when the pistons fire him for a 4-game losing streak.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

He really doesn't tho, no hate but that's all he has...he has some nice defensive schemes tho
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, wit Mo Cheeks gone, Russ gon average 1.3 techs per game.

*sigh*

We'll bring him back when the pistons fire him for a 4-game losing streak.

I heard he was the one keeping Russ for charging up 🤬 for any little thing he didn't like.
  • kingkilla

phil Jackson turned down the nets offer he said he doesn't want to coach no more..pj wants what pat Riley does..where ever phil ends up I think b shaw wil coach there
  • O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nasty4dl77.jpg

The Great Bobby Jones always in position for the board. Underrated player and a Sixer legend.
  • O.G.
    O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    shoutout to barkley and malone

Quiet as kept, Bird was lightin' Doc's ass up that game. Doc lost his cool.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    shoutout to barkley and malone

Quiet as kept, Bird was lightin' Doc's ass up that game. Doc lost his cool.

Yeah he was