What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official MIAMI HEAT 2012 - 2013 Thread

Comments

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game was lost in the 3rd quarter, Poppovich didn't even bring Tim Duncan back to the game (sat out the entire 4th), its clear he didn't want to further insist on the rest of the game, and instead stayed dissecting them 🤬 and will now go back to San Antonio and win 2 games in a row...
    Hmmmm, feeling real prophetic right about now...lmaooo
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Couper Moorhead ‏@CoupNBA 25m

Heat need to: Make fewer unforced errors, make more open shots, play with more energy on D and rebound. All issues they've fixed before.

We played with no energy. It was a miracle we were down by 6 at halftime and it caught up to us in the 3rd. Back to the drawing board. Bron is worrying me cause he's not being assertive at all. Wade's play is pretty 🤬 mediocre.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lebron on that stage fright 🤬 again, he better get it together or the series wont make it back to Miami
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what's going on with this dude, he was talking about revenge for this the series started and now he has a mental block, maybe it was Pop bigging him up and defending him that caught him off guard
  • international
    edited June 2013
    Yea, dissecting an asswhooping. Obviously adjustments will be made but you're tripping if you think we'll just stand pat and not make adjustments either.

Im not sure yall can do more than what yall already have, yall just ain't that versatile, don't know what else yall can show us, the best thing that could happen for yall is for Bron to explode.

With Ginobili playing ass, obviously bound to improve and become more critical, more minutes from Ducan and repeated performances from Game 1 and possibly being even stronger at home, Parker to carry on doing his thing, the bench to feel more comfortable at home.... I stick to a spurs victory in 6!

^^^^^^ I stay on the money!!!!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    For Christ sake, why don't this 🤬 post up.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    izshHWbMtCPYB.gif

Spo was hilarious with the reactions on the bench. As long as we're able to salvage a win in San Antonio, I'll be alright with that.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spo looking like the fear wearing off. He had that psychopath smirk like he was about to spaz on his team for being hoes.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wade finally woke up, great game from him lebron and bosh also played well, they keep it up, back to back champs
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Great all around games by both Bron & Wade.. Wade's defense at the start of game set the tone for rest of the team.. Bosh showed up playing like T-Dot CB.. getting in the paint rebounding and blocking shots.. He also great job altering shots around the basket.. when didn't get the block.. Cole gave great mins off the bench in the 1st half.. Ray Allen played good game off the bench.. He hit a couple important shots.. Rio hit some 3's in 2nd half to extend the lead.. but Rio has to get off to better starts in the 1st half.. we need that 3pt shooting early in games...
  • infamous114
    Wade proved me wrong once again. Shout out to the big 3 and Ray for contributing 14 points. Defense was on point.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • infamous114
    edited June 2013
    The game was lost in the 3rd quarter, Poppovich didn't even bring Tim Duncan back to the game (sat out the entire 4th), its clear he didn't want to further insist on the rest of the game, and instead stayed dissecting them 🤬 and will now go back to San Antonio and win 2 games in a row...

Yea @international, you sure were right on the money with this. Also lol @ you thinking we had given them our best shot before yesterday. Stick to stanning French Montana and Max B.
  • international

Yea @international, you sure were right on the money with this. Also lol @ you thinking we had given them our best shot before yesterday. Stick to stanning French Montana and Max B.

Lmaooo, now you show your face around here, after y'all got blown the 🤬 out, you stuck to pushing reaction buttons, quiet as a church mouse, now you wanna run your mouth? Can't respect that, I'm here post game 4 and SA still win 2 games at home, by beating the heat on Sunday, i can admit about being wrong with the way manner in which they would win, but they still winning 2 on their home court, and still be on schedule to wrap this up in 6!
  • infamous114
    edited June 2013
    Nah bruh I'm here EVERYDAY. I don't make excuses when my team loses, boy. "I'm not sure you can do more than you already have, yall not versatile". Then again, you're the same 🤬 who thought De La Hoya's given Mayweather his hardest fight recently.
  • south4life
    We got to put our foot on the gas in Game 5, Spurs just swore they were going to be celebrating a championship tomorrow but Flash showed up and stun them
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    win or lose, i just need Miami to put a 100 percent effort tomorrow. Sick of us playing well when the season is on the line.
  • infamous114
    Wasted a nice effort from Ray tonight. Rio...2 for 10. Cole...getting abused by Parker and Ginobli. UD...-20 +/-, horrible. Just gotta buckle up and play a great game in Game 6 to extend this to a Game 7.
  • infamous114
    Think we should go to our original small ball lineup..start Battier instead of Miller. Miller's played better coming off the bench. He's only shot twice in the last 2 games.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think we should go to our original small ball lineup..start Battier instead of Miller. Miller's played better coming off the bench. He's only shot twice in the last 2 games.

I can rock with that..
  • south4life
    On that come back we had a chance but the refs pretty much killed that last run
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    🤬 stay blaming refs but don't mention the open 3s Chalmers missed or the line ups Spo went with to close out quarters...
  • international
    where's that 🤬 ass @infamous114 at? lmaooo
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can someone tell me why they keep letting the green guy get sooooo open
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where's that 🤬 ass @infamous114 at? lmaooo

dag, its gettin a lil testy in here...LOL