What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't compare football a true team sport much like hockey to basketball. Saying Lebron can even sniff Peyton manning is laughable, and makes it obvious who on here has played sports at a real level.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade went from the best shooting gawd in the league from 08-11 to an injury prone shell of himself.Sad to watch
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade went from the best shooting gawd in the league from 08-11 to an injury prone shell of himself.Sad to watch

That's what happens when you rely on pure athleticism instead of preparing for after it's gone. 🤬 had his whole career to learn how to shoot, and he didn't...
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Troll

Kobe Bryant

Nice try

You lost

Again
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I work in Analytics.. And I feel like one flaw with Analytics.. It takes away a fair amount of the context.. It's easy to look at a box score.. Look at some stats and determine.. Oh well look at the stats he was effective in every facet except scoring..

If you watch the game.. You would see that Mike Miller is having more of an impact on these finals games in his limited minutes than Lebron, Wade, and Bosh combined in my opinion.. Lebron is a helluva player.. We know this.. And even the folks in here bashing him know that this dude can play better... He just has to.. And nobody would have anything to say.. This dude is an enigma man.. Unnecessarily at that.. This 🤬 needs to be out there dominating.. The same way he did during the regular season..

Lol the irony of this post and riding so hard for Melo
  • thatni99ajahmal

Might be time for him to go on the monitor your minutes for the whole year program..
    30 or less for the season..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    I agree last night LeBron played an overall 🤬 game. Funny 🤬 is that he did exactly what you said In games 1 and 2 and still was 🤬 on. The 🤬 had a triple double in game 1 and people still said he underperformed. Its a lose lose situation for LeBron for many fans.

Did people really 🤬 on him? I mean they may have said that he played mediocre, and by his standards he did, but I wouldn't say they were going at him after those games like they are going at him after this one.

Yeah they were. If you listened to some you would think the Heat are down 3-0 right now and Game 2 never happened. Even after Game 2 most said LeBron was front running and Chalmers and Miller sparked the run not him. In game 1 he it was "Yeah he had 18 rebounds, but he needs to do more. Score more." He's been criticized heavily each game which is why I swear most people in this thread who claim ESPN and media outlets only prop LeBron up really don't watch those guys on those channels or are just talking out their ass because they've been 🤬 on LeBron relentlessly except for that block against Splitter about how he hasn't played hard enough.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SportsNation 39m
    #TipsForLebron Listen to Bill Russell. Our show is on now. ESPN2 pic.twitter.com/a1e2rrrGaC

BMlb4z_CUAAnl7Z.jpg

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree last night LeBron played an overall 🤬 game. Funny 🤬 is that he did exactly what you said In games 1 and 2 and still was 🤬 on. The 🤬 had a triple double in game 1 and people still said he underperformed. Its a lose lose situation for LeBron for many fans.

Did people really 🤬 on him? I mean they may have said that he played mediocre, and by his standards he did, but I wouldn't say they were going at him after those games like they are going at him after this one.

Yeah they were. If you listened to some you would think the Heat are down 3-0 right now and Game 2 never happened. Even after Game 2 most said LeBron was front running and Chalmers and Miller sparked the run not him. In game 1 he it was "Yeah he had 18 rebounds, but he needs to do more. Score more." He's been criticized heavily each game which is why I swear most people in this thread who claim ESPN and media outlets only prop LeBron up really don't watch those guys on those channels or are just talking out their ass because they've been 🤬 on LeBron relentlessly except for that block against Splitter about how he hasn't played hard enough.

Like I said the 🤬 goes both ways, and people don't want to admit that.
    If they lose this series, every media outlet is going to ride on LeBron first, just like they will prop him up if they win.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly think Wade should be more of a facilitator with his athleticism diminishing.
    Why not put Lebron in easier situations to score?
    Wade used to be a helluva playmaker when he was given the opportunity to do so
    Bron isn't the only playmaker on the team
    having him play off the ball more would be beneficial in some situations
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny Ainge told Doc that pierce n KG getting traded if they don't retire. They mind as well flip Rondo cuz a new young coach won't be able to control him.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad feelings gettin caught up here...
  • KanyeShakur
    KanyeShakur Members Posts: 63
    @SportsNation 39m
    #TipsForLebron Listen to Bill Russell. Our show is on now. ESPN2 pic.twitter.com/a1e2rrrGaC

BMlb4z_CUAAnl7Z.jpg

Bill Russell don't even 🤬 with ESPN... real reconigze real....
  • thatni99ajahmal
    I work in Analytics.. And I feel like one flaw with Analytics.. It takes away a fair amount of the context.. It's easy to look at a box score.. Look at some stats and determine.. Oh well look at the stats he was effective in every facet except scoring..

If you watch the game.. You would see that Mike Miller is having more of an impact on these finals games in his limited minutes than Lebron, Wade, and Bosh combined in my opinion.. Lebron is a helluva player.. We know this.. And even the folks in here bashing him know that this dude can play better... He just has to.. And nobody would have anything to say.. This dude is an enigma man.. Unnecessarily at that.. This 🤬 needs to be out there dominating.. The same way he did during the regular season..

Lol the irony of this post and riding so hard for Melo

What does Melo have to do with this post?.. Please explain?..

Well since you put that way nothing his ass home on the couch..
    I just found it funny bcuz with Melo looking at the box score would be the only way to know he impacted a game given he doesnt do much more than score..
  • KanyeShakur
    KanyeShakur Members Posts: 63
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    I honestly think Wade should be more of a facilitator with his athleticism diminishing.
    Why not put Lebron in easier situations to score?
    Wade used to be a helluva playmaker when he was given the opportunity to do so
    Bron isn't the only playmaker on the team
    having him play off the ball more would be beneficial in some situations

#RunTellThatToLebron
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaw met with the Nets for 4 hours today. Looking like he just knocked the cufi off Kidd's coaching chances...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Bron and Wade together on the floor has been disastrous this series. We've done better with Bron on the floor with shooters like Miller and Ray.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about that outburst last night but it felt right at the time
  • blackrain
    In Lebron's defense.. That dude has never played for a great coach.. I hope Doc goes down to South Beach and makes a man outta James.. Or Riley comes down from the exec suite and does it..

LeBron needs a coach that will force him to get out of his natural way of being a facilitator and stay on him until he starts dominating on some "I'm doing it just to shut my coach the 🤬 up" type 🤬 . I don't think any coach he's had in the league has really done that. They typically both have let him pretty much play "his" game of basketball and it's really hard to argue against it because, I said this after LeBron's game 2 performance, he plays the game the "right way" so some 🤬 you don't want to take away from in order to make him a more selfish player. It's another catch 22 for LeBron
  • blackrain
    CoolJoe wrote: »

Like I said the 🤬 goes both ways, and people don't want to admit that.
    If they lose this series, every media outlet is going to ride on LeBron first, just like they will prop him up if they win.

Exactly the coverage is extreme on both ends, but it's not one sided at all. He gets just as much criticism when he 🤬 up and love when he wins.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    Bron and Wade together on the floor has been disastrous this series. We've done better with Bron on the floor with shooters like Miller and Ray.

Well thats a no brainer lol..
    Bron or any player that can get to the lane with shooters is a recipe for diaster..
    3 points are worth more than 2..
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    south4life wrote: »
    I was flipping thru the channels and stopped on First Take to see what they were talking bout, Skip said he couldn't sleep last night because The Spurs fans were honking their horns and celebrating like they won the title last night, when the biggest Spurs stan says it was only one game calm down, then u know those fans are over doing it. Danny Green is feeling himself early, he may try to come out in Game 4 forcing 🤬

Pop ain't going to let that happen. once he starts playing out of the offense he will be benched

Dammmnnn....

You traded an already Goat sig, for an even better one.... Way to step it up in crunch time (no brono)

The other sig was better IMO
    woah316 wrote: »
    Lebron gonna have the weirdest legacy ever lol..so many positves, yet so many negatives.

Not really weird...

I made a thread a while back saying Brady = Kobe, Peyton = Lebron, Montana = Jordan...

You really cannot find any better analogy than this.

Peyton and Lebron may be "greatest regular season players ever", while their moments on the big stage are badly tainted. They have a term for this: It's called choking.

Yup. He has a knack for that.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before the Game Started I said I want to See 50 from Lebron.. And this 🤬 goes out and does completely nothing.. The 🤬 that 🤬 me off most of all.. Is that I know he has it in him to dominate this series... That the 🤬 that makes it so wack.. This 🤬 should be averaging 35 against San An to the point where everytime he touches it 3 🤬 is running at him.. There is no excuse for him to not be out there dominating.. Its ridiculous..

nah, he not gonna dominate the Spurs
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny how no one notices miller horrible defense. Yea he is shooting well but his rotations are horrendous. He can't keep up with Neal or green on screens