What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    DaBull wrote: »
    Chris broussard said Dwight and CP3 are planning the team up.

sending text to each other to figure if Atlanta is truly the only possible destination.

Blake and Bledsoe for Dwight......................lets get it

I dont think CP3 wants to play for the Clippers anymore.

I dont think so either, problem is, that LA life style got him hooked. he a country boy from winston -salem
    . July will be very interesting
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator

sending text to each other to figure if Atlanta is truly the only possible destination.

I don't see why he would want to leave.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Only purpose Adrian woj serves is breaking news his articles are always terrible

Stephen A smith shut that down quick on 1st take.He said paul is resigning wit the clippers and he has sources tellin him the set are tryna make some major moves happen in the next few weeks
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

tumblr_lwhtxb5d3F1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

I'm not believing anything until FA starts. Tomorrow ESPN gonna change that whole story (which makes no sense by the way)
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosh did a solid job of fronting Duncan all night in the post
  • Tommy bilfiger
    But Paul, despite recently being upset with the Clippers over the perception that he got coach Vinny Del 🤬 fired, is unlikely to leave Los Angeles, one source said. He has gotten over his anger with the club and likes living in Los Angeles.

"It would be very tough for him to go to Atlanta," the source said. "He loved Atlanta when they should have drafted him in '05 but not so much since then. But hey, everybody is an option at this point."

The preference for both players would be to play together for the Clippers, according to the sources. Because the Clippers don't have enough cap room to sign Howard as a free agent, it would take a sign-and-trade deal with the Lakers to make it happen.

The Clippers would be open to working out a deal, but they fear the Lakers would never trade Howard to them, according to the sources.

But while trading Howard to a team in their own building seems unthinkable, the Lakers are not likely to get a better trade package elsewhere than say, Blake Griffin and Eric Bledsoe.

I suggested this last week.Dwight don't want to play for the lakers he rather play for the set

Trade blake and butler for dwight.Let them get doc rivers and the set would be the favorites in the west next year
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People need to shut up about Wade not being hurt just because he had a good game. Hell, I'll even go on a limb and say he's going to be unimpressive next game. That's how injuries are. Just because you are injured doesn't mean you're an invalid. Sometimes you have a good rest, get some good attention from trainers, get the adrenaline pumping, and then perform like you're not injured at all, and then the next day you suffer the consequences because even though you don't feel it you did some damage to the injury. If Wade is really hurt, him having 1 game like this out of all the games in the playoffs is now out of the question, however there will be consequences.

This makes 100% sense..and the stats (his play tanking in the second half of games due to fatigue) would corroborate that...

BUT

The level of change from his reg play to his play in 'important games' is what makes me wonder.

There is still the possibility that he's on some 'fine, if i aint the man dont look at me then. Its Lebron team' type 🤬 ...
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL i wonder how espn feels when 2 reporters on their payroll have conflicting reports about a huge news story...they gotta have bonus clauses in they contract for breaking the most accurate news
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Dwight and paul to hawks you're saying....that'll be awesome for my team
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    If my Hawks get both of them then ohhhhh 🤬

Of course Broussard and his sources are usually 🤬
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »

This is your Real pic.Your real picture getting exposed made you delete your twitter,2kprofile and youtube pages.You are not blacc if you were you would of proved it by now you've had 4-5 months but the only thing you've done is steal male pics with braids you want to look like

@swayze damn, Tommy really did annihilate you!!
    6jqdmw.gif

and trying to fake the funk!!
    rqwwfk.jpg
    be real about your ish mayne, if you white you white..."Matt" post around here white and proud, and gives no 🤬 ..

well i don't really have a choice
  • Livefromclayco
    Lol at people calling this the Magic City miracle.

But until Danny Ferry holds up a Chris Paul or Dwight Howard jersey I ain't believing 🤬
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    ghost! wrote: »
    People need to shut up about Wade not being hurt just because he had a good game. Hell, I'll even go on a limb and say he's going to be unimpressive next game. That's how injuries are. Just because you are injured doesn't mean you're an invalid. Sometimes you have a good rest, get some good attention from trainers, get the adrenaline pumping, and then perform like you're not injured at all, and then the next day you suffer the consequences because even though you don't feel it you did some damage to the injury. If Wade is really hurt, him having 1 game like this out of all the games in the playoffs is now out of the question, however there will be consequences.

man..when you are at the skill level he is at...."those" type of players never let an injury or a thought of an injury hinder theer play on the biggest stage...ask i.thomas that year he badly (maybe ,i could be wrong broke his ankle) injuried his ankle, he still balled out, i think (and tommy could correct me) there was a series or playoff series and jordan was badly hurt, and still balled hard..and i'm not talking about the flu game..moment like that make you "a 🤬 " in a bball circle

greats dont leave speculations for viewers to comment on, they ball point blank, props to Wade for not talking about his injury but on less it's an injury that is gonna sideline you for the beginning of th eseason , or all the way until all star break....YOUR ASS NEEDS TO BE BALLING EVERY GAME THIS SERIES...point blank.

stop waiting for motivation and go get another ring.

Come on dog, what are you talking about. This dude has been injured since the playoffs started. Ya'll act like he goes out there puts up 2 pts and sits on the bench. He's been playing. He's been giving effort. He just hasn't been good, and that's largely because he's injured. Has he been tenative in those games? Of course. Like I've said multiple times, Wade's game revolves around driving to the hole and beating the defense. If he can't consistently do that, he's going to be hesitant. It's not like he can develop a consistent jumper across all ranges over the course of one post season.

You passing on myths if you're claiming those players were seriously injured but still played at the top of their game. Maybe they gave you a game or two at a high level just like Wade did last night. But nobody that I can think of has had an injury that might just require surgery and still played at 100%. That's nonsense. Everything about his play has been indicative of injury. Just look at this series. He always starts off strong and then trails off at the end. That is pretty much what you'd expect of someone who's injured. They are able to perform off that initial energy and adrenaline boost, but as the game goes on, the injury flares up. Just look at what happened to Tony Parker last night. People was saying the injury didn't affect him because he played well in the first half, then they tried to 🤬 him because he didn't play well in the second half. It's not that Tony wasn't affected. It's just that the injury's affect worsened as the game went on.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »

You a hawks fans too? So why dnt they have a thread during their seasons?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    folks stupid Broussard got the RIP 🤬 C issue
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »

Cause they suck that's why
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep ima Hawks fan

I don't know why they don't have a thread during the season. Not enuff of us Hawks fans I guess lol
  • Tommy bilfiger

Cuz you people are frontrunners that's why they only post when they win.99% of real hawk fans don't exist unless they beat the bulls,heat or relevant teams
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Wade has a 🤬 knee but i do believe he is smart and have enough array of moves to get buckets maybe not 32 points worth every game..
    His deferring is just as bad as his knee this playoffs..
  • Livefromclayco

Cause they suck that's why

Lol don't lie to that girl. It was worse teams then the Hawks that had threads

You just forgot about the young humble and hungry thread huh??
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    well i don't really have a choice

you could be like swayze and front like you are something that you are not, and that doesnt all fall on swayze cuz we know mad ppl fake on the net...

• Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

Yep ima Hawks fan

I don't know why they don't have a thread during the season. Not enuff of us Hawks fans I guess lol

smh-1.gif

not enough hawks fans? Theres like 6-7 of yall on here FOH yall 🤬 just trash
  • jazzybella

Cuz you people are frontrunners that's why they only post when they win.99% of real hawk fans don't exist unless they beat the bulls,heat or relevant teams

Damn that's messed up. Well I'll just start one for the true fans then