What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Wade has a 🤬 knee but i do believe he is smart and have enough array of moves to get buckets maybe not 32 points worth every game..
    His deferring is just as bad as his knee this playoffs..

🤬 act like every time they are desperate for a win, his knee is MAGICALLY heeled...

The ignorance, and idiocy of people is just comical at this point. Wade plays well when he wants to play well.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    If my Hawks get both of them then ohhhhh 🤬

Of course Broussard and his sources are usually 🤬

You a hawks fans too? So why dnt they have a thread during their seasons?

Cause they suck that's why

Lol don't lie to that girl. It was worse teams then the Hawks that had threads

You just forgot about the young humble and hungry thread huh??

They act like the hawks bobcats/wizards level smh we can compete with the best.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cuz you people are frontrunners that's why they only post when they win.99% of real hawk fans don't exist unless they beat the bulls,heat or relevant teams

Damn that's messed up. Well I'll just start one for the true fans then

That 🤬 go be on page 5 by the end of the day
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cause most team threads are useless and end up getting buried in a week.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    well i don't really have a choice

you could be like swayze and front like you are something that you are not, and that doesnt all fall on swayze cuz we know mad ppl fake on the net...

yep. thats why i just assume everyone here is white until proven otherwise
  • Matt-
    jazzybella is a woah alias
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanna say to you 🤬

N5BI
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing you didn't get enough hugs as an adolescent

>:D<
  • jazzybella

Cuz you people are frontrunners that's why they only post when they win.99% of real hawk fans don't exist unless they beat the bulls,heat or relevant teams

And you'll be on every page :P
  • Matt-
    I'm guessing you didn't get enough hugs as an adolescent

>:D<

you are a male pretending to be a woman on the internet. i'm guessing you didn't get enough X chromosomes as a fetus
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jazzybells you a woman? 🤬 be pretendin to be women on here

Put Tommy B aka Jordan da GOAT on your chest wit todays date and take a pic and post that jawn
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    "The wrote:

Come on dog, what are you talking about. This dude has been injured since the playoffs started. Ya'll act like he goes out there puts up 2 pts and sits on the bench. He's been playing. He's been giving effort. He just hasn't been good, and that's largely because he's injured. Has he been tenative in those games? Of course.

my dude, this is all i need from your post because you making my ponit.....how injuried are you that you seem to be able to pick and chose when the real D.Wade comes out??? like many a player say "around this time we are all banged up"

nobody is expecting wade to go out and dunk every single game but you(wade) are a lot more skilled to only be putting in the effort you had prior to last nights game...if it's 🤬 up the way you play that bad, then dont be out there

and like i said, the greats dont let their injuries come into quetion when the spot light is on them... it's all been well documented...not to say wade doesnt have a legit injury,
    but he isnt aggressive enough.....i dont think his injury is the cause of that.

and what was been Bosh's excuse for that matter?

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another swayze alias huh?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jazzybella we gon need that proof pic pleighguhl. Also go to the forum of fame and read the standardized slaughter thread from beginning to end.
  • Matt-
    Another swayze alias huh?

so you saying he went from pretending to be a black man to pretending to be a white woman?

1361939894_1340255138572.gif

ol michael jackson ass posters
  • jazzybella

And you'll be on every page :P

I'm a Hawks fan too Jazzy. Its about 6 or 7 fans on here. Being a mediocre team didnt stop other 🤬 from making threads for their squads. Idk why one hasnt been made but we're fine without one. The team got some rebuilding to do.

Hi! :D and yes I agree with you on thw rebuilding point. We need a solid bench and josh is over paid for his medicore talent
  • jazzybella

Put Tommy B aka Jordan da GOAT on your chest wit todays date and take a pic and post that jawn

I proved my womanhood in my profile pic so now can I get my poiny across without the extra yall doing
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    *Sees proof pic*

@jazzybella where you at? drop a face pic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQse9qIPi_tu9SQwby4vHOxc8bCFcgw4Bir_VfAUX4QbMuus73LLlB7Vyos
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

She did that 🤬 lol.

See @pswayze??? Got females out here doing 🤬 you cant even do lil posin ass 🤬 🤬 .

Next step is a face pic @jazzybella
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I expect the heat to win the next game, spurs the game after , and the heat to close it out.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling this won't end well.
  • jazzybella
    *Sees proof pic*

@jazzybella where you at? drop a face pic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQse9qIPi_tu9SQwby4vHOxc8bCFcgw4Bir_VfAUX4QbMuus73LLlB7Vyos

In my skin and when I'm more comfortable with the site I will
  • jazzybella
    Someone told me last nite that the number on the top of the page is messages...how do u check'em because when I press i nothing happens
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PaperPlane Jane, it's your turn now.