What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    allday1992 wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    If my Hawks get both of them then ohhhhh 🤬

Of course Broussard and his sources are usually 🤬

You a hawks fans too? So why dnt they have a thread during their seasons?

Cuz you people are frontrunners that's why they only post when they win.99% of real hawk fans don't exist unless they beat the bulls,heat or relevant teams

Damn that's messed up. Well I'll just start one for the true fans then

That 🤬 go be on page 5 by the end of the day

And you'll be on every page :P

I'm a Hawks fan too Jazzy. Its about 6 or 7 fans on here. Being a mediocre team didnt stop other 🤬 from making threads for their squads. Idk why one hasnt been made but we're fine without one. The team got some rebuilding to do.

We'll be alright. Just gotta get rid of Josh and start building around Al
    He better not come back or ima be 🤬

@Jazzbella how do u feel about Josh Jumpshot shawty Smith???
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    PaperPlane Jane, it's your turn now.

Lol we already know what she looks like. Well if you posted on elite seats you do lmao.

i don't remember that. what did she look like?

She was light skinned. I think she wore glasses.

Was she ride or die chick on the elite seats

Nah she was paper plane jane over there too
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol we already know what she looks like. Well if you posted on elite seats you do lmao.

damn son, thats like the least descriptive impression ever.

Lol you expect me to give you a detailed description of someone I've only seen one picture of 2-3 years ago?

is that too much to ask?

🤬 PM here if you wanna know how she look lol.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

damn son, thats like the least descriptive impression ever.

Lol you expect me to give you a detailed description of someone I've only seen one picture of 2-3 years ago?

is that too much to ask?

🤬 PM here if you wanna know how she look lol.

i'm not allowed to pm her anymore
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm cool with being a Hawks fan

ATL is my city and I support my teams. I don't support other cities teams nor am i a bandwagon rider

I went to game 4 finals this year....great experience. The atmosphere was hype even though I've been to regular season games...during the finals you really see our weak spots smh. How you feel bout larry coaching?

U mean Larry Drew? I'm glad him and his cheap azz suits are gone. He was just a mediocre coach. I will admit he did alright with what he had to work with. But it was time for a change. He never had the 🤬 to just bench Josh's ass for paying like an idiot

How did u feel about Larry?

For the 3years we had him, he was pretty cool, I feel like he tried his best but I'm tired of being a 1 round playoff team
  • ghost!
    ghost! Not f8kin' around Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Igoudala is opting out and testing free agency. Not like anyone gives a 🤬 though lol.

i do, i think iggy is underrated.
  • Matt-
    Jazzy, can you play ball?
  • KingJamal

ATL is my city and I support my teams. I don't support other cities teams nor am i a bandwagon rider

I went to game 4 finals this year....great experience. The atmosphere was hype even though I've been to regular season games...during the finals you really see our weak spots smh. How you feel bout larry coaching?

U mean Larry Drew? I'm glad him and his cheap azz suits are gone. He was just a mediocre coach. I will admit he did alright with what he had to work with. But it was time for a change. He never had the 🤬 to just bench Josh's ass for paying like an idiot

For the 3years we had him, he was pretty cool, I feel like he tried his best but I'm tired of being a 1 round playoff team

Exactly! We we're just stuck in mediocrity with him. Not good enough to be any kind of a threat in the playoffs but not bad enuff to get into the lottery and get a high draft pick. Worst place to be imo
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh. You want to have a decent conversation now? Well, I have for fun but I'm no professional

• Matt-

Oh. You want to have a decent conversation now? Well, I have for fun but I'm no professional

yeah i wanna conversate for a few cause in a few we gone do wha....🤬 it nevermind. i wont derail this thread any further. So how would you like to have your own interview thread?

• Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »
    dying....first hint of a woman on here and every other nig trying to conduct interviews.. ha ha

You know how it go lol
  • jazzybella

Exactly! We we're just stuck in mediocrity with him. Not good enough to be any kind of a threat in the playoffs but not bad enuff to get into the lottery and get a high draft pick. Worst place to be imo

But I dnt just blame him because I felt like the players weren't trying hard enough either. Sometimes it seemed as if they weren't even listening to him coach. I think larry didn't have the respect from the players which resulted in conflict and like you said mediocrity
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah i wanna conversate for a few cause in a few we gone do wha....🤬 it nevermind. i wont derail this thread any further. So how would you like to have your own interview thread?

flapvm.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamal why don't you just pm her you simp 🤬 ?
  • KingJamal
    Jamal why don't you just pm her you simp 🤬 ?

She asked me about a coach and we're having a bball convo and I'm simping huh

That's so funny, i'm laughing internally

• Matt-
    did anyone suffer more from the 1 and done rule than shabazz muhammad?

we went to school and gained that freshman 15 and got exposed as an average player now he went from potential top ten to barely mentioned at all.
  • jazzybella

Nah. I'm good
  • KingJamal
    edited June 2013
    I have been posting in here u idiot maybe not as often as ur 🤬

Take ur lame trolling 🤬 elsewhere
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....Sssooooooi how about that nan of steel
  • Matt-

Nah. I'm good

ok. 2 part question:

out of all teams, why are you a hawks fan?

would you be willing to part ways with Josh Smith if it meant that Marvin Williams had to come back?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game 5 will be crucial.If the heat get that game they got the title sewed if not series prolly goin 7

If wade play like he did last night it won't matter what the spurs do it's ova
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

we went to school and gained that freshman 15 and got exposed as an average player now he went from potential top ten to barely mentioned at all.

I think he'll be a better pro tho.

He seem to have 0 fuxx to give last year because errbody was tellin him he was a lottery lock barring injury.

He'll be a solid spot shooter with a few slash moves. Basically a Muslim James Harden.